over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Possible Gear loss 28g 1/2in slin

wargam19700

Banned
TL:DR: Loosing gear after injecting.7-1 Ml TNE 28g 1/2in slin pin delts, lats, vg, quads.

Body: I've been injecting TNE via slin pin and noticed clear fluid leaking out after injecting (not blood). Usually I'll take an alcohol pad and massage the area for a min or two. I inject at 90 degrees straight in (not sub Q) for approx 20 sec.

Question: 1. Should I be concerned about gear loss with such a shallow pin?
2. If I'm loosing gear should I load more to offset?
3. Are some injection areas more prone to gear loss than others?
4. If I mix with small quantity test cyp will it effect absorption rate and possibly eliminate loss?

Your probably not losing much so I wouldn't worry about it. You could try pulling the skin tight then insert the needle. That's hard to do in some areas though.

The amount that your loosing is going to be a concern

Most of my injection sites are only reached with one hand so stretching the skin is out. So if it is definitely gear I'm any ideas how to eliminate or reduce loss?

Most of my injection sites are only reached with one hand so stretching the skin is out. So if it is definitely gear I'm any ideas how to eliminate or reduce loss?

Use a longer needle

Do not worry about the oil left in the needle. It's so small it won't make a difference.

Also mixing with other tests won't affect absorption.
Think about sust, different esters in the same oil. They use the different esters for the varying rates. If mixing them together affected the absorption the reason for sust would be nullified.

1/2 half inch for IM is pretty short bro, you should be using at least a 1 inch to avoid gear coming out as much. I use 1 inch and get slight leaking of oil at the inject. Remember it's IM injections, you want the oil to get deep into the muscle

TNE 4 times a week pre-workout so the 28g 1/2 in needle is to prevent scar tissue build up (plus test C 2x). Did sub q but still have a small welt on abdomen after 1 week and massaging. If consensus is gear loss is not an issue I have 90 more pins to use before switching to 1".

TNE 4 times a week pre-workout so the 28g 1/2 in needle is to prevent scar tissue build up (plus test C 2x). Did sub q but still have a small welt on abdomen after 1 week and massaging. If consensus is gear loss is not an issue I have 90 more pins to use before switching to 1".

That's the consensus.

Your probably not losing much so I wouldn't worry about it. You could try pulling the skin tight then insert the needle. That's hard to do in some areas though.
After conducting copious research most posts point to stretching the skin to prevent gear loss. Will try this technique although it may not work in hard to reach spots.

What does that tiny little needle hold? An IU?

So it you're shooting a ml@100 mgs per you're losing 1 mg?
You're really and truly sweating over a non-issue.

What if you are cooking 4 oz of chicken to get your protein? What if it's 3.98 oz instead? Is all your effort for nothing? Will your gains slow?

1/2 half inch for IM is pretty short bro, you should be using at least a 1 inch to avoid gear coming out as much. I use 1 inch and get slight leaking of oil at the inject. Remember it's IM injections, you want the oil to get deep into the muscle
i use 29g 1/2 inch injecting ventroglute, delts and quads.

to get 100% of the volume in the syringe/needle leave a small air bubble in the oil at the top. this bubble will force the oil out of the needle when the plunger is fully depressed. ;)

i use 29g 1/2 inch injecting ventroglute, delts and quads.

to get 100% of the volume in the syringe/needle leave a small air bubble in the oil at the top. this bubble will force the oil out of the needle when the plunger is fully depressed. ;)

Tricks or tips for getting the oil to flow through a 29g? Or is this a water based injection?

Tricks or tips for getting the oil to flow through a 29g? Or is this a water based injection?

You could heat it under the hot water tap for a minute to get it flowing.

Last edited:
i set it under a desk lamp for a few minutes to heat the oil. works like a charm.

Just pinned using a 29g 1/2" last night... Absolutely insane how easy that is. Kind've sucks having to backload them but still a nonissue. I will use this method for as long as I can!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws