YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

possible gh gut from peptides?? diet help!

kk101

Newbies
hey there guys recently i got off a ghrp2+cjc+imp cycle i started this cycle towards the end of my bulk (test e at 626mg a week for 12 weeks) and stayed on the peptides for about 3 months, i got off due to an allergic reaction with the peptides i started getting itchy and got red and puffy at all my injection sites.

anyways since i got off ive noticed my lower abs and love handles (where i used to inject the peps) has gotten really big it looks like i have a GH/ROID gut my top 4 abs are visible and my arms are very vascular along with my legs so i cant be too high body fat to warrant the gut.

i recently started a tren and prop 5 week cut reducing my cals im still not seeing fat loss around my belly, ive been doing some research and have heard that maybe this is a diet thing i usually consume around 3000cal consisting of 100g fat 100g carb 300g protein basic meal plan looks like this

morning 4 eggs + 150g low fat cottage cheese

meal 2: 200g chicken salad (no dressing) (chicken is roasted)
meal 3 to 4 same as above

after traiing i have 45g of vitargo (bout 40g of carb) plus 60g WPI

and the next two meals are again protein and veg

the chicken gets swapped out with steak/tuna ect but thats basically wat the diet looks like.....

anyways back to the point ive heard that due to eating high amounts of protein the intestines or watever inside me are 'blocked' so if i lay off the protein and take something to cleanse my insides it should get rid of the gut ?? any truth to this or is it maybe my body type even last year after my cut i got down to 7%bf and still get a bit of a gut especially on my lower abdomen

ill get some pics up to give you guys a better understanding.

Bodybuilders have to eat abnormal amounts of food and that's what I think causes the gut. I think it's a combination of visceral fat and full intestins.
I only have taken insulin one time and had some fake growth hormone way way back and always have had the "slin/gh gut" when bulking.
Now I'm cutting for 10+ weeks and it's almost completely gone!

Just wait till you cut a long time. Still have the belly? Cut longer.

also the site u inject after awhile can swell a bit. thats why i dont use stomach i use fat off glutes or hips. i only use stomch for hgh or insulin.

check ur sodium intake, try carb cycleing with alot of cardio. and see if u slim thr

hey there guys recently i got off a ghrp2+cjc+imp cycle i started this cycle towards the end of my bulk (test e at 626mg a week for 12 weeks) and stayed on the peptides for about 3 months, i got off due to an allergic reaction with the peptides i started getting itchy and got red and puffy at all my injection sites.

anyways since i got off ive noticed my lower abs and love handles (where i used to inject the peps) has gotten really big it looks like i have a GH/ROID gut my top 4 abs are visible and my arms are very vascular along with my legs so i cant be too high body fat to warrant the gut.

i recently started a tren and prop 5 week cut reducing my cals im still not seeing fat loss around my belly, ive been doing some research and have heard that maybe this is a diet thing i usually consume around 3000cal consisting of 100g fat 100g carb 300g protein basic meal plan looks like this

morning 4 eggs + 150g low fat cottage cheese

meal 2: 200g chicken salad (no dressing) (chicken is roasted)
meal 3 to 4 same as above

after traiing i have 45g of vitargo (bout 40g of carb) plus 60g WPI

and the next two meals are again protein and veg

the chicken gets swapped out with steak/tuna ect but thats basically wat the diet looks like.....

anyways back to the point ive heard that due to eating high amounts of protein the intestines or watever inside me are 'blocked' so if i lay off the protein and take something to cleanse my insides it should get rid of the gut ?? any truth to this or is it maybe my body type even last year after my cut i got down to 7%bf and still get a bit of a gut especially on my lower abdomen

ill get some pics up to give you guys a better understanding.

Eat some fibrous veggies (green) and fruit, that may help. It's not the peps that is causing this. You were on for 3 months and you think you just now started an allergic reaction? Why were you running GHRP AND Ipam? You may be prone to carrying fat in those areas. Regardless of being vascular in arms and legs, your body may be designed to hold most of your fat in those areas

i was trying the ipamorelin because i have insomina and dindt really get good sleep of ghrp and heard a few guys were getting good sleep off ipamorelin so i was shooting that before bed and the ghrp morning and PWO

i think the best thing to get a proper body fat test and take it from there, im gonna change the diet up see if things improve

My stomach and obliques are always bigger on gh unless im cutting. I think all the extra igf around the intestines is holding extra water. If i fast for 24 hours its flat as a pan cake and l look like ive lost a shit load of weight around the stomach. I think the carbs needed to build muscle plus igf conversion from gh means quite a bit of water around stomach. i get it worse on igf des but again fast 24 hours and its gone. i like a fast about once a month to clear system and see where i am. some of it probably is your genetics too, ive come to accept that unless i starve myself my stomach will never be truly flat and as you get bigger/stronger you mid section does grow

My stomach and obliques are always bigger on gh unless im cutting. I think all the extra igf around the intestines is holding extra water. If i fast for 24 hours its flat as a pan cake and l look like ive lost a shit load of weight around the stomach. I think the carbs needed to build muscle plus igf conversion from gh means quite a bit of water around stomach. i get it worse on igf des but again fast 24 hours and its gone. i like a fast about once a month to clear system and see where i am. some of it probably is your genetics too, ive come to accept that unless i starve myself my stomach will never be truly flat and as you get bigger/stronger you mid section does grow

Would a 24 hour fast right before going into bulking mode a good idea?
I can imagine that after your body is primed from cutting AND then even more depleted for 24 hours you'll suck up all nutrients like a mofo.

Would a 24 hour fast right before going into bulking mode a good idea?
I can imagine that after your body is primed from cutting AND then even more depleted for 24 hours you'll suck up all nutrients like a mofo.

Quite possibly- i always seem to get stronger when i throw a fast in here and there and insulin sensitivity does increase some too. I still do 1 or 2 a month when bulking- you do not lose any muscle at all from it and you feel better for a break from the eating. keeps bodyfat in check too although these days i use gh so not really and issue.

Quite possibly- i always seem to get stronger when i throw a fast in here and there and insulin sensitivity does increase some too. I still do 1 or 2 a month when bulking- you do not lose any muscle at all from it and you feel better for a break from the eating. keeps bodyfat in check too although these days i use gh so not really and issue.

Aight. Seems like something to try. The day before I'm gonna bulk again I'm gonna fast 24 hours or at least try :p

ah i thought u cut certain foods out! how do u make it thru man! id die

ah i thought u cut certain foods out! how do u make it thru man! id die

Not that hard really. When you think what we put ourselves through in the squat rack and on our dead lifts not eating for 24 hours is childs play. The trick is fast 7 hours, sleep 10 and when you wake up your not hungry anyway and only have 7 hours to go

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I've noticed similar effects, leaning out in certain areas while seeming to hold fat around the gut and love handles. One theory of mine is that since gh causes the release of fatty acids into the bloodstream, it's possible to have a redistribution of fat in certain areas if the fatty acids aren't being utilized for energy.

Seems unlikely that you could get "GH gut" from peptides - the spikes in GH produced by peptides are very short lived, ~20-30 min, unlike taking hgh where the half life is much longer.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws