over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Possible infection but weird ...help

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm getting paranoid because thats the way I am..... But. Monday night I injected 1.5 ml of aas into my inner tricep I have injected small amounts of gear into my tris before but never this much

I'll just be honest I used the same needle to spot onject two other areas that I cleaned with alcohol prior to pinning.... that day the arm was very sore the day after that the elbow area is blown up swollen red and warm. However there is no fever... Bending the arm more then 90 degrees is impossible

Another really weird thing is that all the redness is on the opposite head of the triceps then I injected. The area I actually pinned isn't red. Just tender and sore... Pin length was 1.5 so maybe I went through to the other head? I don't know. But the redness is slowly getting bigger which worries me. But like I said no fever. What would u do

uploadfromtaptalk1430483923334.jpeg uploadfromtaptalk1430483931991.jpeg

First picture is where I actually injected and it seems to be fine just a little sore

Im going through similar shit at the moment.

I pinned my glute, all seemed fine.. now, a day later, the gear has fucking traveled into my fucking hip somehow, and is literally the most painful shit I have had to deal with related to aas.

moral of the story is... this shit happens.. I wouldn't worry unless the swelling worsens and you begin to develop a fever..

a hip hurts so fucking bad.. can't fucking sleep...

FUCK

Yea no fever but the shit is traveling. And I can't move my arm

Yea no fever but the shit is traveling. And I can't move my arm

Bro if it's that bad go to the doctor. You know your body. Why wait to have even more symptoms? If you can't move your arm and its swollen as shit then something is not right.

Dude,,,,Needles are way to cheap,,ALWAYS use a new needle, something was on that needle that wasn't supposed to be there,,,take Ibuprofen and if it doesn't get better, Go see a doctor

on a semi-related note... your arm looks like it's about 12 inches in circumference..

how long have you been at this whole "training" thing?

stats?

people seem to get all panicky about injects, I have had tons of ugly injects that swell sites several inches and turn red/blue/purple green. its normal when you first start sit injecting to go through some pain and suffering.

I have done a stupid amount of injections over the years, but no infections.

I use clean gear, I use clean supplies and do not reuse needles ever. why risk an infection for a dollar, or less?

:banghead:

idk maybe a 1.5" in the tri wasn't a good idea,and re using the same needle too.

good luck !!

**broken link removed**

I look like shit but This iss me a week before today

Ive done 1.5 in the tricep many times. Always the fat head of the tri never the outer head...EVER. Reusing pins is not smart. Everytime a new pin no matter what. If I even drop the pin on the counter when im changing from the pin I draw with to put the sterile pin on there I GET A NEW PIN.

Ive done 1.5 in the tricep many times. Always the fat head of the tri never the outer head...EVER. Reusing pins is not smart. Everytime a new pin no matter what. If I even drop the pin on the counter when im changing from the pin I draw with to put the sterile pin on there I GET A NEW PIN.
Weird thing is I pinned on the inside of my arm into the tri and it blew up on the other side

Please show us what you look like.
First pic was a week ago the rest are last year.. I have size just not a genetically gifted bodybuilder. But it is what it is. Trained naturally from 17 to 21. Have been cycling on and off since I'm 26 now

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws