over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Possible infection.... help

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
How's it going guys. I got a little cocky and thought I could pin three ccs into my front delt .. I have put 3 in my middle delt before and usually it went fine Now I tried it in my front delt and it is slightly swollen, still have full range of.motion ..but it is very red like a sun burn from.my shoulder down to my bicep and it is hot to touch.... I don't have the chills but.am hot throughout the day. Before I noticed the swelling and redness I chalked the body warmth up to tren. ...

The pin was on Monday

If I had an infection would I know without the shadow of a doubt ? What do you think

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

hmmmm...pretty sure your delt is only supposed to hold about 1cc...lol
I'm going to go out on a limb and just say you should wait it out...but if you are really worried then go see a Dr.
Your delt is probably just really irritated. But what do I know, I majored in business not health sciences.
Good luck.

Yea I really don't think it is an infection. Or I prob would be bed ridden by now I'm sure

Yea.... with that knot did u get red and warm. ?

I hear ya thanks

I put 3cc into my side delts all the time without much issue. Front delts though? Ouch! Probably not an infection, more likely just a lot of irritation. Keep a close eye on it though.

I doubt it's infection after only 48 hours. As stated - probably too much, may get better but watch closely.

Happened a few time to me with only 1cc, bad shot happens from time to time IMO, especially in small muscles. Happens 1 shot out of 3 in my triceps, I still do it every now and then because I love the feeling when training them. Happened only once in my shoulders somehow the shot leaked in my upper arms, the upper brachial/Lower side delt was really swollen and red/hot. I guess that's just how the body react to foreign substances. If you used the stuff elsewhere with no sterility issue, I guess you will be fine. Use ice/warm compression and switch between the two every 15minute to make the swelling/inflammation go down.

IMO I would put 1cc in each delt head before sticking 3cc at the same spot anywhere on my body, but that's just me.

Inflammation yes, infection not sure. If the pain gets progessively worse, if the swelling increases, if mobility decreases, if your body temp is rising and you get flu like symptoms you are in trouble and you need to get this treated, as in opened up, drained, cleaned out and anti biotics. Your shoulder is close to your heart, monitor yourself.

Holla, as said above prolly not infection. I've had the same redness down to my elbow from a delt injection. I'd wait it out. Monitor for now.

Have you fever, chills, hurting joints?

Think I'm ok guys ... I didn't look at the arm yet today as I ran out of the house cause I'm late for work and I have a thermal on but range of motion is good and almost all pain is gone. I think I'm in the clear butt the redness is what was scaring Me ill check asap

Red and warm means immune reaction, but your body can resolve most of them fine on it's own, don't do anything to run down your immune system. If it gets worse or doesn't improve see a doc...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws