over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Possible kidney issues, GFR 35

^Well that’s interesting...and good for you. Thanks for sharing.

Yep so went from 80 to 58 egfr in 5 years

My neurologist had me on 1500 mg diuretic and started having magor next pain on top of regular and neck became super stiff, regular doc never replied to my complaints and correlation to possible diuretic. Neurologist didn't respond for over a month after repeated attempts to ask her for kidney test , which she never did before or during . So switched neurologist he did one immediately and came back 58. I had stopped the diuretic because of the pain. By this time my regular doc I switched because that btch didn't do shit either and told me her messages are only sent to her if important. Kaiser permanente they suck
So not sure if the diuretic caused or exacerbated my condition

Anyway ty Dante on the

asparagus 4 mg received
Grape seed 800 waiting on
And poly one 100 x2 waiting on

Kidney doc has a crap load of test told me to stop taking all sups but I only killed D and Calcium. Just so I can get a real reading

As for juice only HRT

So thanks dant dogg and all contributing with information

This is first place I look for stuff for medical
Bodybuilders ,etc know more then most groups and information is on one site ...future breaking knowledge

Yep so went from 80 to 58 egfr in 5 years

My neurologist had me on 1500 mg diuretic and started having magor next pain on top of regular and neck became super stiff, regular doc never replied to my complaints and correlation to possible diuretic. Neurologist didn't respond for over a month after repeated attempts to ask her for kidney test , which she never did before or during . So switched neurologist he did one immediately and came back 58. I had stopped the diuretic because of the pain. By this time my regular doc I switched because that btch didn't do shit either and told me her messages are only sent to her if important. Kaiser permanente they suck
So not sure if the diuretic caused or exacerbated my condition

Anyway ty Dante on the

asparagus 4 mg received
Grape seed 800 waiting on
And poly one 100 x2 waiting on

Kidney doc has a crap load of test told me to stop taking all sups but I only killed D and Calcium. Just so I can get a real reading

As for juice only HRT

So thanks dant dogg and all contributing with information

This is first place I look for stuff for medical
Bodybuilders ,etc know more then most groups and information is on one site ...future breaking knowledge
3000 mg was the dose acetazolamide

I just found the blood work and just took this picture from when I was abusing gear.This was my wake up call.

Kaladryn
Thank you. Why is it that some bb’ers far larger than me and who ingest far more protein than me, have eGFR’s in the 90’s and 100’s then?
There are so many methods for calculating eGFR, and they are also not adjusted for your size, hydration and timing of the test also play a huge role.

Also, even if you get a 24 creatinine clearance with a blood draw it will still be called an "e"GFR.

Additionally, you can have a VERY HIGH eGFR and still have extremely comprised kidneys and not know it, because they are able to handle the amount of creatinine you are producing without a problem. Medically we are practically in the dark ages when it comes to standard methods of testing kidney function.

I'm not saying don't test kindeys and not to do 24-hour creatinine clearance tests, the precaution is worth it, they just don't show the whole picture and bodybuilding factors must be taken into account.

How have the numbers improved? Are they all at acceptable levels? eGFR?

I just found the blood work and just took this picture from when I was abusing gear.This was my wake up call.

Just curious, what were you running at that time?
I was on Tren for like 2 years straight at the time and low dose test.I would throw in different compounds along the way.I believe it was Tren test winstrol cardarine at that exact time.

This was def concerning, 3.3. how are you doing now?
I’m doing good.The doctor told me you don’t know how lucky you are.I was in bad shape when I finally got the hospital.I had pneumonia in my lungs,kidneys were shutting down,liver was fucked,immune system was fucked.I was in the hospital 15 days total.He made it clear my kidneys are back to normal but I put strain on my kidneys again there’s no telling if they will recover again.I never tried my luck.As much as love Tren as I don’t get any sides I realized in that hospital how real it can get and how quickly it can happen.I stick to trt and gh.I have a few bottles of astragalus on the way as well.I’m going to take at 5G a day once it arrives.I was so hard headed back than you weren’t getting through to me.

How have the numbers improved? Are they all at acceptable levels? eGFR?
I haven’t had blood work in a while.I had an appointment than this COVID hit I will be getting bloods soon and I will post results.I am going to be running a source on here’s test and posting bloods so I’ll know where I stand with my health and you all will know where you stand with soure.

Sounds rough! Good job making your way through that battle and understanding how to move forward. Mind me asking if you were a long time user or were you just an unlucky one where it hit hard and fast?

Sounds rough! Good job making your way through that battle and understanding how to move forward. Mind me asking if you were a long time user or were you just an unlucky one where it hit hard and fast?
Long time user.It’s amazing how resilient the body can be.I have like 30 pages of notes and tests.I see it said my creatinine was at 1.5 when I was released and I had a slightly enlarged liver.

So I had my Cystatic-C checked for the heck of it b/c my serum Creatinine levels are always meh (1.1-1.3mg/dL)

Normal range is (0.76-1.27) and this makes my eGFR look crappy (60-70).

It came back at 1.06mg/L (0.62-1.16).

Obviously I’m in range but that sure is a tiny little range.

Any feedback on my results?
Thanks

I had a study cited on this above and I cannot find it right now
What kind of numbers are you seeing blood work wise for Creatinine Clearance? I did a 24 hour and it came back at 220mg average on a scale of 80-120 ... my nephrologist noted he hasn’t seen one that high before and the higher the better. Wondering if a higher creatinine clearance is normal in bodybuilders. I did workout the day of the collection, as well as the days leading up to it. My serum creatinine was 1.19

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131