over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Possible solutions for absurd bloating from Dbol and MK677

I think there are two completely different kinds of "bloating" being talked about here, one is water retention from AAS and GH, the other is gastrointestinal bloating, although sometimes found together, they are often unrelated.

Lol where do you see me acting mystified by why I'm bloated? I listed the exact two compounds that I knew were causing the bloat in the thread title ya jackass. I simply asked if anyone has had any success combating the bloat from these two compounds.

and lol @ mega cycle and high carb intake, go sit down somewhere dude.

Yeah I'm cool with being a water buffalo for 6 weeks, like you said I knew what I was getting into. I've never run tren in combo with these two compounds before so I thought there might be a small chance that it would help keep some of the water off as someone said earlier in the thread but nope not at all.

Still interested in hearing others experiences with this

Are u dead set on Dbol?
Got anything else on hand?

Personally, I’d drop the dbol (keep the MK) and throw something like Var in the mix. Completely up to u though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i know lasix is good for removing sub-q water, but not sure of its effevtiveness and a bloated abdomen.

wild

i am lucky if i can take 2 shots of test a week. my goodness that is a STACK lol i'd get rid of the water bloating drugs. i suffer from high bp and mk, dbol are just no no's for me.
dandelion roots? sorry i just dont see it combating a shit ton of pharma drugs.
-F2S

Not quite sure why dandelion root seems to be pointed to as being the diuretic part of the flower. It is the leaves that have exhibited this affect the most.

I’d imagine because when people take it they drop weight / water weight [emoji3]

I’d imagine because when people take it they drop weight / water weight [emoji3]

If you read the post correctly you would have noticed the term "the most". You can stick with recommending the part of the dandelion that may or may not do as claimed. Just seems odd that it is mentioned so often when the leaves are (once again) the part of dandelion that exhibits this the most and has actual scientific backing. I'll stick with that myself.

If you read the post correctly you would have noticed the term "the most". You can stick with recommending the part of the dandelion that may or may not do as claimed. Just seems odd that it is mentioned so often when the leaves are (once again) the part of dandelion that exhibits this the most and has actual scientific backing. I'll stick with that myself.

And your more than welcome to do so.

However your post indicated that dandelion root wouldn’t work n it’s the wrong thing.

Which isn’t the case at all.

Only reason I replied as I have lots of anecdotal experience using this for both performance drug related , drying out for a show and health related.

Which is the idea of the forum. To share our knowledge and experience.

I can find a study if I look hard enough to find niether cause a significant reduction I imagine but we both know that’s not the case either

i am lucky if i can take 2 shots of test a week. my goodness that is a STACK lol i'd get rid of the water bloating drugs. i suffer from high bp and mk, dbol are just no no's for me.
dandelion roots? sorry i just dont see it combating a shit ton of pharma drugs.
-F2S

you want organic dandelion LEAF. Best is fresh but the dried shit online works too.

If fresh you can get a shitload of it and puree it in big batches, then simmer it down into a sludge (stir a lot). Then get a bunch of ice cube trays and make dandelion leaf sludge icecubes. Then drop 1-3 in a smoothie every morning. Its loaded with vitamins and yes has a very potent potassium sparing diuretic in it.

On a moderator amount of testosterone I was dropping 5-6lb consistently starting it after a break (I went on and off it to make sure it was causing the water loss). Its very noticeable, vascularity comes out (if you're lean lol) and your physique just looks sharper.

There is potent stuff out there in nature :)

Last edited:
i know lasix is good for removing sub-q water, but not sure of its effevtiveness and a bloated abdomen.

LASIX is a strong diuretic ..honestly if you have to incorporate a diuretic into your cycle, it could be a sign that you may want to reconsider your stack
..IMO, it would be easier (..and safer)

^^^just opens the door to some potentially nasty complication ..electrolyte imbalance and the world of shit that can come with it, as well as low BP, additional kidney stress
JMO, unless you'v got some solid experience with them (..or a coach ..or doc) adjusting your cycle would prob be best
LASIX for example is a "loop diuretic" and does not spare K potassium (..you can go hypoKal)
^^^many patients are prescribed Potassium pills to counter this

^^^remember also that most people being prescribed diuretic are patients with CHF, high BP, Renal Failure ***they are not athletes that are training hard and sweating profusely

^^^just something that you may not have considered about the "diuretic" option
..good luck
..stay safe everybody

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351