advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Possible to maintain a lean skeleton face on dbol?

ghbrah

Banned
without test?

i've read that deca and dbol's bloat problems mainly occur in the presence of test,

You can be shredded on test deca dbol.

Dbol makes my face puffy even at 10 mg a day lol

Seriously? You again?

SMH

Was it 'trenbrah' or 'ghbrah' who was the tard? Or are they one and the same?

Different people...same breed.

This guy always has something wrong with him...

With all your medical problems dbol probably isn't the smartest choice. Any gear really. Try tribulus. And a different forum.

Last edited:
Is this the same nitwit that "overdosed" on tren?

inb4 he gets banned and slinbrah joins the forums

I've heard it's possible, but only if you take over a gram of dbol per day for at least a month. You'll bloat a bit at first, but then you'll lean out like crazy.

Try it and let us know.

This guy and his ilk are like herpes - no matter how long they're gone - you never know when they'll pop back up..
Its hard for me to believe there are guys this stupid out there using hormones.. I am naïve I guess..

How do you overdose on tren ?

I will say I have had some kind of attack where my lungs diaghpram seized up and I couldn't breath when injecting tren I remember looking it up at the time and it was actually histamine reaction with your diaphragm or lungs locking up. It was very scary I absolutely could not breath and kept trying to gasp for air but could not breath. After it happened a couple times I stopped using tren forever or well stopped making pellets. I tried tren a few years later again from other sources and I swear it made me sick again always painful after injecting always weird metallic taste and sickness always some issue with tren. I won't touch it. Gave away my last two bottles for nothing.

Last edited:
How do you overdose on tren ?

I will say I have had some kind of attack where my lungs diaghpram seized up and I couldn't breath when injecting tren I remember looking it up at the time and it was actually histamine reaction with your diaphragm or lungs locking up. It was very scary I absolutely could not breath and kept trying to gasp for air but could not breath. After it happened a couple times I stopped using tren forever or well stopped making pellets. I tried tren a few years later again from other sources and I swear it made me sick again always painful after injecting always weird metallic taste and sickness always some issue with tren. I won't touch it. Gave away my last two bottles for nothing.

lol i mean i used too much tren for my first time
injected 700mg in 5 days
first 4 days i didnt notice any sides whatsoever, just massive pumps in the gym, and i figured it had kicked in already since it's a short ester so i just thought i wouldnt get sides
at the time i didnt have a bp monitor and wasn't monitoring that
i was on ephedrine, caffeine, and sudafed as well
so basically that day i pinned in the morning and then took my caffeine ephedrine and shit
and within 10 minutes i felt really fucked up, heart was racing, i could tell something was wrong so i called the paramedics
blood pressure was 220/110, heart rate 120bpm

my blood pressure just didn't react well to tren, i have pretty high bp naturally so i guess i should have been monitoring it
i literally had bp in the 180/90 range for at least a week after that, took about a month to get back to normal

so yeah, i guess you could call it a panic attack, but it was really just my bad response to tren, it wasn't even the stims to be honest, they pushed it over the edge somewhat, but even after that while off stims and waiting for the tren to completely leave, my bp was nearly that high

i have no idea how my bp got that high, i had zero water retention (not on anything aromatizing), im sub 10% bodyfat, diet is pretty clean
probably just genetic

Afterallbrah's Creatine is Steroids,,,, & hook me up with sum "tist- test-erone" is what I have to battle everyday day as I manage multiple supplement stores. Same thing I hear in the other side,,, our competitive real side of the tracks... ALL OF YOUR ANSWERS HAVE ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED IF YOU SIMPLY USE THE SEARCH ENGINES & EFFIN READ!!!! Hence why this is my first post since I joined PRO M a million years ago... I've never asked a question nor posted some bro science bcuz the all good & all bad is spread out like butter. Just like I tell my clients, goto the gym, eat right, get your supps & hit me up for a bit off adjustment here and there... BTW I'm going on 20 yrs on and in the game. No BS here, Pro M 4 Life...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear