YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Possibly shot in a vein or went through it??!

Srave

Registered
I tried a new spot in my quad today, just a little higher and more outside than normal. When I pulled back I had air bubbles like any other shot I've done, half way through my 2cc I got. Weird tickle in my throat I finished the shot and before I took it out I noticed some blood in the base of the needle you know the plastic part that attached to the syringe. I always pulled out and apply a alcohol pad right away to avoid any leakage or w e and blood shot out pretty good, idk if it was the site of the blood or if I actually got into a vein but I went pale white and stared drilling sweat! Anyone else have this happen? Only lasted a few mins but it was a first and deff scary!

I tried a new spot in my quad today, just a little higher and more outside than normal. When I pulled back I had air bubbles like any other shot I've done, half way through my 2cc I got. Weird tickle in my throat I finished the shot and before I took it out I noticed some blood in the base of the needle you know the plastic part that attached to the syringe. I always pulled out and apply a alcohol pad right away to avoid any leakage or w e and blood shot out pretty good, idk if it was the site of the blood or if I actually got into a vein but I went pale white and stared drilling sweat! Anyone else have this happen? Only lasted a few mins but it was a first and deff scary!

Probably just passed through a little vein , had you injected into a vein you'd have been coughing you brains out cause the oil gets deposited in the lungs.

I can't count the times I've had a "gusher" when the pin comes out , generally get a little bruise right at the skin too

It happens, Its one of the less than pleasant ways to let you know you're alive.

Just like Gunsmith said, You most likely passed through a vein on the way in or nicked one on the way out, It wont kill ya, but it feels like the world is ending for a few minutes. first time it happened to me i had a sense of impending doom, but a few mins pass and you realize its not as bad as you think

Take it as a learning curve and aim for a different spot, :star-w:rs

This shit freaks me out a little. Especially since the majority of my injections are taken when I'm alone, remote area. I'd be fucked if I went right into a vein. I don't aspirate either as it just causes too much wiggling and tearing of the needle. A doctor told me it's basically a waste of time.

This shit freaks me out a little. Especially since the majority of my injections are taken when I'm alone, remote area. I'd be fucked if I went right into a vein. I don't aspirate either as it just causes too much wiggling and tearing of the needle. A doctor told me it's basically a waste of time.

I cannot understand why everyone does glutes and quads.

Shoulders and triceps. I hear the chest is not bad either.

I only do Quads if necessary. Gave up on glutes long ago because I am just not able to contort my body in a way that allows me to properly give myself a glute injection.

Have him inject 2-3 cc of oil into a vein , I guarantee he will change his mind.!!
It's like the worse tren cough ever that last for half an he

Nicked a decent sized vein. As far as paleness and sweat that's your mind bro. Happened to me my first pin I thought I was gonna faint. Your mind can be your worst enemy sometimes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have him inject 2-3 cc of oil into a vein , I guarantee he will change his mind.!!
It's like the worse tren cough ever that last for half an he

I agree, I've had it happen twice. If I wouldn't of read about it before hand I 100% would of thought I was dying. Luckily I had read to try and stay calm as possible and it will eventually pass. The 2nd time it happened it was quite a bit worse. I almost passed out a couple different times due to coughing so bad and I was throwing up and could not get any air. Then fun part was a family member was at my house at the time I did my shot. So as I'm on my hands and knees coughing profusely and throwing up, almost passing out. I'm having to try and convince them I'm OK and not to call 911. Fun times!

Thanks for the replies fellas! Deff a weird feeling when it happened and I didn't think I was done for at one point, but after a few mins everything was back to normal.

I only do Quads if necessary. Gave up on glutes long ago because I am just not able to contort my body in a way that allows me to properly give myself a glute injection.

I do hit shoulder also, just hit them for a few weeks and wanted to give em a rest. I've never even thought about tricep, I have 1" pins I have decent size I'd like to think but triceps seem iffy to me

then how the fuck do you wipe your ass......?????

:cool:

You passed through. Draw back on the plunger next time. That's standard to make sure your not in a vein.

Gave up on quads after I hit vein . Quad swelled up from blood pooled into meat. After week went to emergency room take ex rays, doc said you hit big vein and leaked into quad , give it time and blood will absorb back into meat. Leg stayed like that for over two weeks. Hurt like he'll, couldn't do much. shoulder and glutes from then on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Professional Muscle mobile app

I do hit shoulder also, just hit them for a few weeks and wanted to give em a rest. I've never even thought about tricep, I have 1" pins I have decent size I'd like to think but triceps seem iffy to me

Triceps are cake - completely painless. You can use 1/2 inch if your lean enough. I hit the outer head and you also reap the benefit of the oil itself.

Thinking of trying biceps and chest one day... :p

Nicking a vein it sounds like. Hate it when it happens. I can usually tell too before even pushing the pin.

I rarely have issues with quads though, mostly delts with gushers.

On my quads when I do that it usually bruises and swells up like the size of a quarter after gushing some blood.

then how the fuck do you wipe your ass......?????

:cool:

He's a "fromunda" wiper. Like a female I'm guessing.

Last edited:

Quads are easily the most convenient muscle to pin. You can do it sitting in a recliner, on the toilet(not advised for sanitary reasons), etc. And no bending or contorting to get to it. Plus they can hold a lot of oil, and you can hit multiple parts of the muscle, reducing scar tissue.

Glutes are nice because they are typically painless, rarely hit veins, and can hold a lot of oil. If you're so inflexible that you can't reach your glute or at least the side of your glute then that's a problem. Might I suggest yoga?

If you are running short esters and only pinning tris and shoulders you are going to develop some scar tissue pretty quickly. Unless you are rotating other sites.

Last edited:
I went right in to a vein with 2 cc's EQ about 8 years ago. My heart felt hot and it felt like my lungs were filling with fluid and I had to take extremely shallow and rapid breaths. I coughed hard for about 30 minutes and had major hot flashes for the next 24 hours. That was a truly fucked up experience!

Why are you trying to contort to hit glutes? Gluteus Medius is easy to hit from the side and bulges out when you move your leg giving you a bullseye. Its also nice because even if you get a painful shot you don't sit on it and you can still easily walk unlike the more forward Ventro injection

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear