advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Possibly shot in a vein or went through it??!

I remember injecting my old college roommate once and he went into this cold sweat and started shaking. I told him he was going to be ok and he was just panicking and he calmed down and it went away. It was crazy and hilarious. The poor guy was too scared to do his own shots.

OP- I watch people get injected all day long at work. The doctors go nuts and inject all over muscles with no concern. Sometimes blood comes out and sometimes it doesn't.

It takes balls to inject yourself. Sometimes I look back on a few scary injections and think what the hell was I thinking. I remember hitting something and bled like crazy from my tricep once. Back then I didn't care but now I'd freak.

Check out anatomy diagrams online and check out where there are larger blood vessels and try to avoid those areas. It never hurts to look up anatomy before an inject.

I tried a new spot in my quad today, just a little higher and more outside than normal. When I pulled back I had air bubbles like any other shot I've done, half way through my 2cc I got. Weird tickle in my throat I finished the shot and before I took it out I noticed some blood in the base of the needle you know the plastic part that attached to the syringe. I always pulled out and apply a alcohol pad right away to avoid any leakage or w e and blood shot out pretty good, idk if it was the site of the blood or if I actually got into a vein but I went pale white and stared drilling sweat! Anyone else have this happen? Only lasted a few mins but it was a first and deff scary!

Bro, I do that all the time. I'll cough like a madman for about 20 mins, then everything goes back to normal. I also shoot in the thigh. There are a lot of veins in the legs.

You panicked from seeing blood bro. You likely hit blood vessels on every injection. You realize this right?

Yeah bro I realize that, my concern was the cough and I was completely soaked in sweat within minutes, and this blood shot out like a cannon, little blood leakage is expected that doesn't bother me

Yeah bro I realize that, my concern was the cough and I was completely soaked in sweat within minutes, and this blood shot out like a cannon, little blood leakage is expected that doesn't bother me

The sweating was a stress reaction.

What happens to me most of the time is like > I Aspirate-no blood-only bubbles. And upon pulling out, suddenly taste in throat plus cannot take deep breaths after sometime. Even the next day, cannot take deep breaths. If I do, I cough. May be I nick-a-vein on the way out. The effects goes away in a few days. Not sure if it hurts in the long run. May be it does right?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131