YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post competition rebound cycle (hgh, slin, aas)

Bw31

Newbies
Hey guys, I’m competing next weekend. 5’10, 220ish stage weight. I am planning out my diet and cycle for after the show and making sure I am prepared. Here’s what I would like to do, but I am very open to ideas on hgh and insulin timing for absolute mass. Goal is to get back up to 270-280 but be a lot leaner this time.

Upon waking- 2iu hgh
15 min after waking - 10-15iu humalog
Meal 1- 150g carbs, 75 protein, 20 fat

1.5 hours pre workout meal- 100 carbs, 50 protein, 20 fat
45min pre workout- 3iu hgh
30min pre workout- 20iu humalog
15min pre workout- 100g carbs(oats), 50g isolate protein
Intra workout- 50g carbs (Gatorade), 50g isolate protein, bcaa, creatine
Post workout- 3iu hgh, 100g carbs(oats), 50g isolate protein
15 min post- 20iu humalog
30min post- 150 carbs, 50 protein, 20 fats

Other 4-5 meals a day will be about 100g carbs, 50g protein, 20g fats. Aiming for 8-9000 calories a day with minimal fat gain.

AAS:
1.5g Test E weekly.
50mg tne/25mg dbol inject pre workout on training days.

I would probably not jump back into full offseason so fast. That would wreak havoc on your body and if you’re like me you’d be holding a shit load of water and would be miserable. But I feel like if you’re going to be on the high end of the HW’s then you should know this by now.

Hey guys, I’m competing next weekend. 5’10, 220ish stage weight. I am planning out my diet and cycle for after the show and making sure I am prepared. Here’s what I would like to do, but I am very open to ideas on hgh and insulin timing for absolute mass. Goal is to get back up to 270-280 but be a lot leaner this time.

Upon waking- 2iu hgh

Other 4-5 meals a day will be about 100g carbs, 50g protein, 20g fats. Aiming for 8-9000 calories a day with minimal fat gain.

AAS:
1.5g Test E weekly.

If I were recommending you what to do your plan would be completely different. You don't need 8-9000 calories that is for certain. The above will get you big but put unnecessary fat on you. Things need to be done in stages. One thing that sticks out to me are the huge oat meals/shakes pre workout. Don't you get bloated doing that? Does it not effect your workouts in anyway? I would be having an intra shake with a carb powder you digest rapidly with minimal issues and be sipping small amounts before, during and after training if using that amount of slin. Then have your post workout slin with a mix of fast and slow digesting carbs and of course protein.

I would probably not jump back into full offseason so fast. That would wreak havoc on your body and if you’re like me you’d be holding a shit load of water and would be miserable. But I feel like if you’re going to be on the high end of the HW’s then you should know this by now.
I plan to work up to this over 4-6 weeks. I guess I should have said that in my original post.

If I were recommending you what to do your plan would be completely different. You don't need 8-9000 calories that is for certain. The above will get you big but put unnecessary fat on you. Things need to be done in stages. One thing that sticks out to me are the huge oat meals/shakes pre workout. Don't you get bloated doing that? Does it not effect your workouts in anyway? I would be having an intra shake with a carb powder you digest rapidly with minimal issues and be sipping small amounts before, during and after training if using that amount of slin. Then have your post workout slin with a mix of fast and slow digesting carbs and of course protein.
I absolutely love the oats/isolate mix pre and post. I don’t get any bloat from oats like I do from a lot of other carb sources. I plan to go from my current 3000ish cal to 4500ish week after the show. By 4 weeks post I’d like to able to be at the original macros posted. I believe the slin and gh should aid in creating a minimal fat/max muscle gain. Off season for me is usually 600-1000 carbs, 400+ protein, and fats vary from 100-300 a day based on if I have a junk meal or not.

I see some painful edema in your future.

Madness in my opinion.

Drop to test only with n AI n maybe mast. Both prop.

Give body 4-6 weeks to normalise while staying very lean.

You will grow no matter what.

Then cruise or pct.

No GH either for 4-6 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I often have a similar preworkout shake with 50 grams whey protein, 72 grams carbs from oats, and 5.75 grams fish oil. I find a preworkout shake eliminates the need for an intraworkout shake. I also have the same shake immediately after my workout. The pumps are great thanks to preworkout tadalifil or vardenafil.

Madness in my opinion.

Drop to test only with n AI n maybe mast. Both prop.

Give body 4-6 weeks to normalise while staying very lean.

You will grow no matter what.

Then cruise or pct.

No GH either for 4-6 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why no hgh for 4-6 weeks?

i agree with these guys, you are aiming for major water weight gain and lots of fat . I love rebound gains from a show . I eat like shit the night after the show and all day sunday and i mean i eat ! i usually gain at least 15lbs . GO right back on my precontest diet monday and slowly add back in carbs BUT i pin test prop and Npp everyday . for about 4 weeks then to a cruise . the gains are freaking great imo with minimal fat gain

Not the way I'd go about this fragile time period after beating the hell out of your body from a rigors of contest prep.

The way I'd do it is not for the lazy or weak minded.

I would:

Revert to a replacement dose of 200/week of testosterone.
Revert to just 2 units of GH upon waking
Revert back to very similar contest prep diet during your final 4 weeks
Revert back to 75% of your contest prep cardio or switch to HIIT for shorter bouts.

Blast kidney, heart, liver , anti inflammatory supps for 6 weeks.

Test blood after 6-8 weeks,

Meanwhile staying very very lean and not being a dumb asshole cheating more than once a week, not grazing, not snacking, no stupid bars or nuts etc...

just keeping lower back lean and ab skin.

Then implement the high doses or what have you from your initial plan once blood looks good.

Most are just too impatient , plus too mentally weak to continue to be strict post show.

I understand not many are wired like this -- but its a lot more reassuring than going directly into water retentive, fight or flight mode direct post show.

-FF

FutureFreak's advice is great.

Why not actually go off for a while? It is called the OFFseason for a reason. Cut back to TRT or nothing and you can still grow nicely for 8+ weeks while giving your body a break with everything that's built up in your system.

I often have a similar preworkout shake with 50 grams whey protein, 72 grams carbs from oats, and 5.75 grams fish oil. I find a preworkout shake eliminates the need for an intraworkout shake. I also have the same shake immediately after my workout. The pumps are great thanks to preworkout tadalifil or vardenafil.

I used to do the same but not 15 mins pre workout. Everyone is different though so that's why I asked if he bloated from that much oats. My pre workout meal now is usually oats with chocolate whey mixed and perhaps chopped banana. The guy wants to do to 20iu humalog pre workout though so I think an intra shake is a must even with that pre workout shake.

I agree about making sure he gets his health markers all in range but staying very lean. Then he can slowly start adding things in and bumping up calories. Taking 4 to 6 weeks to move from 4500 to 9000 calories seems insane to me. Everyone requires a different amount of calories to grow but I can safely state going up to 9000 calories is not the best move regardless if you have slin and hgh in the mix.

After dieting for a long time, you will be very sensitive to insulin, you will get amazing results from extremely low amounts, start low (1-2iu IMO) then as your insulin resistance increases, increase the amount. If you start out with that much slin, you will just build up insulin resistance super fast.

I would google Colette Nelson and listen to what she says about slin, she is THE expert IMO.

Upon waking- 2iu hgh

AAS:
1.5g Test E weekly.

Not the way I'd go about this fragile time period after beating the hell out of your body from a rigors of contest prep.

The way I'd do it is not for the lazy or weak minded.

I would:

Revert to a replacement dose of 200/week of testosterone.
Revert to just 2 units of GH upon waking
Revert back to very similar contest prep diet during your final 4 weeks
Revert back to 75% of your contest prep cardio or switch to HIIT for shorter bouts.

Blast kidney, heart, liver , anti inflammatory supps for 6 weeks.

Test blood after 6-8 weeks,

Meanwhile staying very very lean and not being a dumb asshole cheating more than once a week, not grazing, not snacking, no stupid bars or nuts etc...

just keeping lower back lean and ab skin.

Then implement the high doses or what have you from your initial plan once blood looks good.

Most are just too impatient , plus too mentally weak to continue to be strict post show.

I understand not many are wired like this -- but its a lot more reassuring than going directly into water retentive, fight or flight mode direct post show.

-FF

Glad you're posting regularly, Matt.. Always get a lot out of your posts...

After dieting for a long time, you will be very sensitive to insulin, you will get amazing results from extremely low amounts, start low (1-2iu IMO) then as your insulin resistance increases, increase the amount. If you start out with that much slin, you will just build up insulin resistance super fast.

I would google Colette Nelson and listen to what she says about slin, she is THE expert IMO.

I don't know how fast he plans to get to 20iu but fuck if I dieted hard and took 20iu humalog it would hit me in about 2 mins. Even without dieting hard if I take it post workout it hits me super fast. Less is definitely more especially if he is contest lean when he starts everything. I personally think 2iu starting dose and quickly move up to something like 5-6iu and see how that goes for awhile.

Iv'e gotten less hardcore I guess.

I could create some very epic "mutations" if I didn't have empathy now first hand with jeopardizing health and shotgun long acting slin + short acting slin + whatever else I could throw at the "lab rat" in order to then market neat looking transformation pics to the masses...

I just cant be blind and essentially an asshole to unknowing (sometimes knowing) people by recommending extremes without establishing awareness of what else is going on besides externally.

I probably lose lots of potential athletes from approaching things now the way I do, but I am fine with that.

I can always say "go to 'so and so', if you want to mutate without controlling your well-being."

and believe me, several 20-something up and comers don't care and will email bluntly stating "I know the risks and fully aware, but I just want to punch it hard and go pedal to the metal anyways." when 90% of those attitudes look pretty mediocre or below.

-FF

Lots of good advice guys. I appreciate it all a lot!

If I was going to slin again, I would use a continuous glucose monitor.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear