over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post contest cramps/tension?

FutureFreak

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Hey guys,
After my show was over I indulged of course in shitty foods etc... the following Monday resulted in the typical headache, bloat and so on. Well, once the head aches subsided, my lower back upper glute area is like non-stop tense/achy. To the point where I cant sit still or relax on my bed, I have to be moving. It is very very annoying and feels like a non-stop tren pump or what have you. I hate to pop ibuprophen but it is the only thing that puts me at ease to sleep. Anyone have similar post contest experience and what to remedy? I am doing cardio still and drank pedialite etc... yet the tension remains. This rebound has been the most annoying, yet I havent blown up too much like I have in the past. Also, this was my first time using a prescription diuretic, and was the driest ive ever achieved too, if that has anything to do with this side effect. Thanks .

yup

just went through this.ok first my hams cramped then quads,triceps,and lats. for days this went on. almost like a pulled muscle feeling. its rebounding from the diuretics. it took almost 2 weeks for all of the pain to subside. its friday now by sunday you should feel much better. drink more water, keep the crap to a min that you eat and take a multi vitamin/mineral every couple of hrs. make sure it doesnr have iron in it. i used the twinlabs brand. pm me for more details as to how you got in this condition. just keep the water up its the most important thing.
lucian

Good advice. I will pop my multi pack twice daily and keep water high. Its weird, Ive pretty much abused OTC herbal diuretics with no effects like this and I took the smallest amount of Prescription diuretic and get much harsher rebound, goes to show how serious these drugs can be, I couldnt imagine abusing these things, definitely can understand now, how deaths and how life theatening situations can EASILY occur with such compounds. Thanks Lucian.

mhmmmm

i didnt use a lot either, but i cramped up onstage,even durring intermission i couldnt walk right, then after the show it got worse every where. all i took was 2 tabs total of dyazide. but it did tighten me up a lot in 24 hr. after i got some sodium in me i tightened up even more. the multi should work, and like i said pm me if you need to. im no expert but this stuff just happened to me.
lucian

Weird, that is exactly how many I took as well, and tightened up considerably with sodium re-introduction. Very similar situations. I feel much improved tonight, just by double dosing the multi's and upping water. Thanks again.

no problem man, in a day or two you should be fine, but you will loose a lot of your lines when the diuretic is finaly gone. back to bloato land, lol
lucian

FutureFreak said:
Weird, that is exactly how many I took as well, and tightened up considerably with sodium re-introduction. Very similar situations. I feel much improved tonight, just by double dosing the multi's and upping water. Thanks again.

adding pedialyte to your water is also helpful. Quinine will knock the cramps right out!

I heard quinine is the key to not cramping, I had never t ried it, but a fellow competitor was adamant about making him feel superior on stage posing. Thankfully on stage the extent of me cramping is minor calf cramps. I wonder if there is any downside to quinine, seems to good to be true.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws