over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post Contest/Post Cycle Advice

bd868484

Registered
I need some input on the following I want to maximize my rebound after the show and come off for a while because I have been ON for a while longer then I would like. Any input would be appreciated. Here is a rough outline of what I am planning

1. Taper off clen/T3 4 weeks
2. Test P 150mg/day 4 weeks
3. PCT HCG/Clomid/Nolva(2 days after last Prop shot) - 4 weeks
4. After PCT is complete LR3 igf 4 weeks PWO
5. GH 3-4iu am
6. Keep cardio in (maintainence level) to combat estrogen related fat gain
7. All nutrition will be adjusted accordingly

I definitely like DC training in 4-6 week intervals with periods of volume training. Really helps shock the body into new growth But I am going to be adding Insulin into my off season regimen I just don't want to add to early (post cycle rebound) because I do not feel the need to. Being that insulin is very sensitive already due to long duration of dieting on low carbs/sugar.

Any thoughts on the insulin would be great. I have already committed to giving it a go. I have been training for 8 years now and have researched its use for bout as long.

I need some input on the following I want to maximize my rebound after the show and come off for a while because I have been ON for a while longer then I would like. Any input would be appreciated. Here is a rough outline of what I am planning

1. Taper off clen/T3 4 weeks
2. Test P 150mg/day 4 weeks
3. PCT HCG/Clomid/Nolva(2 days after last Prop shot) - 4 weeks
4. After PCT is complete LR3 igf 4 weeks PWO
5. GH 3-4iu am
6. Keep cardio in (maintainence level) to combat estrogen related fat gain
7. All nutrition will be adjusted accordingly

I definitely like DC training in 4-6 week intervals with periods of volume training. Really helps shock the body into new growth But I am going to be adding Insulin into my off season regimen I just don't want to add to early (post cycle rebound) because I do not feel the need to. Being that insulin is very sensitive already due to long duration of dieting on low carbs/sugar.

Any thoughts on the insulin would be great. I have already committed to giving it a go. I have been training for 8 years now and have researched its use for bout as long.

What contest did you did and do you have any photos? also how old are you?

here is a few pics. they are not real clear.

I am currently 4 weeks out of 1st and 6 weeks out from 2nd. Photos were taken 2 weeks ago except front double

Attachments

• IMG00008.jpg
    IMG00008.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 464
  • Unnamed.jpg
    Unnamed.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 458
  • 0917101504a.jpg
    0917101504a.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 434
here is a few pics. they are not real clear.

I am currently 4 weeks out of 1st and 6 weeks out from 2nd. Photos were taken 2 weeks ago except front double

OK, I will be honest with you and don`t get me wrong, you look good, but you wouldn`t have to take any hormones to look like that.
With a good diet and smart training you can still grow with out hormones, than after you reach your maximum growth naturaly I would start with low doze of test.

OK, I will be honest with you and don`t get me wrong, you look good, but you wouldn`t have to take any hormones to look like that.
With a good diet and smart training you can still grow with out hormones, than after you reach your maximum growth naturaly I would start with low doze of test.

Not trying to be a smartass in any way shape or form, and I highly respect you. However, I can't tell how you can look at someones picture and say that they could look the same way with or without hormones unless you have a sample of his DNA and know how to examine it.

Not trying to be a smartass in any way shape or form, and I highly respect you. However, I can't tell how you can look at someones picture and say that they could look the same way with or without hormones unless you have a sample of his DNA and know how to examine it.

Thank you. I know most pro's look amazing, but lets be honest....99.9% of us will never look like that. does that mean 99.9% of us dont eat right? dont bust our ass? dont know how to train?

The simple fact is, weather we like to admitt it or not...genetics play a huge role. Christ look at lee priest at age 16, the man has arms at that age most men would kill for... look at cutler at age 21 with only a couple years of training under his belt..on stage at 230ish.

Now don't get me wrong either, their are some guys that should never have touched any hormones. guys who train for 6 months and already wanna do stuff, thats just plain stupid. Its hard to just look at a picture and say, you could achieve that size without ever touching anything... when simply put, you dont now his background... he could have been training 10 years and eating perfect just to get that far.

That being said, I don't agree with broad statments like that...but I would also agree messing with hormones when your 160 soaking wet is just stupid (now obviously I don't know the O/P's weight...but you know what I mean.

I would say it is fair to say that if you can't win a local show natural, you will never go pro. Does that mean, never touch them? no, its ones own personal choice I guess. Trust me, I envy my wife's genetics every day I train with her. I have been training for over 17 years and could never make it to the national level... I have trained my wife for just over 2 years, diet, training,supplements, etc... offseason she is already 165 @ 5'5 and 15%BF (according to bod pod, and she is female so before some of you bulk at the 15% BF number ..that does include viceral fat and she does have abs showing)... I Just look at her and think, 2 years? really..jesus. If I would have been with her 10 years ago, she could have gone very far.

I guess my point to this long winded reply is simply for the safety of thoose younger guys that wanna look like pro's. IF YOU DON'T have the genetics, no amount of gear will ever make you look like a pro...so dont go and kill yourself with it by taking insane amounts.

Is no DNA necesary to see if some one has a good phisical structure. He has a good structure, and if you have a good structure you can take advantage of that.

i gotta agree with Emeric here

I MYSELF looked better than that
before i ever touched ANYTHING

dont want to stir the pot
just stating the truth

i gotta agree with Emeric here

I MYSELF looked better than that
before i ever touched ANYTHING

dont want to stir the pot
just stating the truth

Exactly...same here. i dont know this guys height, but if he was say 5'10" he must weight 170lbs? Was he 115 when he started. Idk, but most people do not realize how big a part DIET and training play. They simply think drugs are the way. They play a big part when DIET and training have been truely exhausted.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131