over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

post cycle and d.bol bridge?

wide angle

Newbies
howzat,

okay just about to finish up a loooooonnnggg cycle.24 weeks to be exact till pct starts.
my last shot of test cypionate will be on a friday and i will start clomid 3 weeks (friday)after that.i will be running winny up until the day before that.

so last shot friday-21 days later 300mg(clomid)day 1
10days of 100mg
10days of 50mg
nolva will be run throughout till end of clomid at 10mg ed,i would bump it up but source has run out:)
i used hcg during the course on three occasions at 1000iu ed for 5 days.i do not want to use it pct.

i will be supplemanting vitamin e,vitamin c,multi vits,etc and keep my calories at about 200-300 above my bmr,i will also ease up on my training during pct.

1.okay i am going to run a bridge of 10mg d.bol ed as i wake up for 8 weeks from when clomid starts,how long can i run this for,they say the mininum is 8 weeks but i need to be off for at least 16 weeks?

2.i am also running slin(creatine and glutimane) at 10iu 4-5 times a week post workout and on two occasions 2 x a day(a.m post workout and lunch)also to be started at start of clomid,how long can i run slin for?best to stick to the 4 weeks 4 off rule or cani run a bit longer?

okay , what do you think about d.bol bridging?after 8 or 12 weeks of it i will take another 4 weeks completly clean as i know the d.bol bridge does not allow your hpta to fully recover.around this mark i will have full blooodwork done before going into my next 6 month cycle(which i will obviously ask you to help with:))

thanks all and sorry about a long post but just need your opinions

thanks

Bro - honestly I wouldn't bother with the bridge. You're basically going to be in limbo where you will not be gaining any size but also not recovering HPTA function. I'd suggest just doing slin by itself for 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. Repeat this twice (8 weeks total) before jumping back on any juice.

thanks dr x

will do,i was in two minds about the bridge,just dont want to lose muscle:)
hoping just the slin will do.

thanks again

The dbol bridge will work wonders for ya. I've used it myself and a few buddies of mine have used it successfully. Just hit 5-10mg of dbol in the morning as soon as you wake up. By the time you're ready for bed, that stuff should be out of your system. It's important that you don't take more than that, because you want it all out of your system before you go to sleep. When you're sleeping that's when your body monitors androgen levels, and produces what... 85-90% of your GnRH for the day. That GnRH spike is what leaves test levels nice n high in the mornings (quick and dirty explanation of 'mornin wood.' heh). 10-15% of GnRH that would be produced during the day is insignificant... cuz the dbol more than makes up for it.

Give it a go... see what you think.

TADGER,

Thanks for the morning wood explination :)

I take 15 to 25 milligrams before bed while on a cycle and I wake up throughhout the night with a RAGGING hardon

ok

now i am definately tempted to give it a try,i need to be off a mininum of 4 mnths i think,so can i run it for 16 weeks or what?

thanks

You should be able to run it indefinitely. Your lipid levels may suffer a bit after a while... but shouldn't be so bad. If you're doin it for a prolonged period of time, the hairline may start to creep back on ya a bit faster than if you were off completely.

thanks tadger,

fortunately i dont suffer from any hairloss from aas, i know this from 1000mg test 18 weeks and 2 x 6 week cycles of winny at 50 mg ed and not a strand lost:):):)

thanks mate,

cheers

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear