over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post-cycle blues and very emotional

wumba

Registered
I did my last shot on February 21st and am 2 weeks into my PCT. I have been finding myself very emotional the past few days. There have been a few big things that have happened in the past several days and I'm not coping with em too well. I could cry at the drop of a hat from all the frustration. On top of it, I have zero motivation and have been tired all day everyday. I'm worried my natural production isnt starting fast enough and I'm all estrogened out from my PCT. I have supplies for my next cycle that I was going to start in a few months, but I'm tempted to just start it now and get that good feeling back. Need some advice.

I did my last shot on February 21st and am 2 weeks into my PCT. I have been finding myself very emotional the past few days. There have been a few big things that have happened in the past several days and I'm not coping with em too well. I could cry at the drop of a hat from all the frustration. On top of it, I have zero motivation and have been tired all day everyday. I'm worried my natural production isnt starting fast enough and I'm all estrogened out from my PCT. I have supplies for my next cycle that I was going to start in a few months, but I'm tempted to just start it now and get that good feeling back. Need some advice.
-----------
just 1mans opinion; sounds like your Estrogen levels are too hi (emotione running amuk)? Also sounds like thyroid/adrenal levels are too low (fatigue, no-motivation etc)? Have you been using Tren when on cycle?

i felt the same after my last cycle, 6 months later i was still feling like shit, did blood work, my tests levels were below normal. I guarantee you it is because your test is very low, and you are not restarting nat production fast enough. Give it some time, and see if your symptoms change

-----------
just 1mans opinion; sounds like your Estrogen levels are too hi (emotione running amuk)? Also sounds like thyroid/adrenal levels are too low (fatigue, no-motivation etc)? Have you been using Tren when on cycle?

I didnt use any Tren but I was using Deca for about 14 weeks. What can I do to restore my thyroid levels. Taking clomid, nolva and tribulis to restore my natty production but I have always had trouble jumpstarting it in the past.

I didnt use any Tren but I was using Deca for about 14 weeks. What can I do to restore my thyroid levels. Taking clomid, nolva and tribulis to restore my natty production but I have always had trouble jumpstarting it in the past.
---------
others responding to your thread may have another opinion! This is just 1mans opinion:

for natty and bcuz you were on Deca, I might also suggest .25mg Prami (before bedtime). Prami will work wonders for you (for many reasons).

for thyroid (quick fix) take some of the t4 you have laying around. I would start off with 25mcg/morn & evening. Whatever dose of T4 you take will also increase your T3 by approx 28%. You should begin to feel better (more energy-clearer thoughts) by 2nd or 3rd day?

To supplement adrenal you might consider Isocort or equivalent adrenal booster.

Wumba, I may have broken forum rules with this post so will delete it after you've read:eek:

Last edited:
Maybe your PCT stuff is poor? Possibly try a different sponsor?

I shoot loads across the room after being on clomid for ten days. This is after completely shut off (as in, I would orgasm and nothing would come out...) from tren use.

very sorry to hear about this, I feel your pain.

Honestly, I don't think drugs for all your symptoms is the answer though. Attack one thing at a time, you will find what works for you.

Jumping back on to feel better is the mindset of an addict, so just watch yourself brother, it's not something that should be dwelled on too much.

Good luck!

sbc-sh_t now I can't get that picture out of my mind...lol bro:banghead:

On cycle-But anyway many would suggest clomid and prami while on cycle and keep Test base higher than Deca. Might consider using Npp over Deca next time?

Pct- Many would suggest using HCG or Torelin to jump start endogenious test production?

PCT requires HCG especially after long cycles, hormones affect you and remember that you are injecting an artificial hormone so therefor complications can occur if YOU don't follow proper PCT. sure clomid, Nolva can help but what really jumps starts your natural production of testosterone is HCG, also, you may have to switch anti estrogen strategies, have you tried arimidex?

Your body is letting you know that something isn't right, listen to it or suffer the consequences.

Get your hands on HCG ASAP

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner