over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

POST CYCLE HELP-IMPORTANT QUESTION

aqrojase

Registered
Hey buds, i been off and on gear for the past 5 years. All i have been doing is switching compounds but keeping low dosages. I have never once taken any pct. Latley i been catching my self becoming softer inside..acting more feminine lol. I know it sounds funny, but how should introduce HCG. How important is PCT?

and that's why steroids are banned !

Hcg will have no effect o you feeling soft inside or more feminine.

If you are not intending on staying "on" for ever (even at HRT dosage) then PCT is very important!

i thought they were banned because they work ;)! Either way....i would like some helpful information

Hcg will have no effect o you feeling soft inside or more feminine.

If you are not intending on staying "on" for ever (even at HRT dosage) then PCT is very important!

Thanks bud....the goal of HCG is to get your homones in balance again right?

Hey buds, i been off and on gear for the past 5 years. All i have been doing is switching compounds but keeping low dosages. I have never once taken any pct. Latley i been catching my self becoming softer inside..acting more feminine lol. I know it sounds funny, but how should introduce HCG. How important is PCT?

Have you just finished??? what did you run?...how much?? how old are you?? the more info you disclose the more help you'll get....PCT is important bro...for overall health as well as retaining your gains.

Thanks bud....the goal of HCG is to get your homones in balance again right?

HCG is used to make your balls work again after a long period of not being needed bacuse of streoid use they atrophy (shrink from not working) the HCG kicks them back into gear so theri is alot less of a slump waiting for the natural test to get back in order.

Best thing for you to do would be drop back to 150-200mg testa week , HCG at 500iu 2x a week for a while then slowly taper off the test to see if your balls still work other wise HRT will be your future.

If you are feeling more emotional then you estrogen levels may be a bit higher than normal

dr g has a great protocol for coming off with triptorelin at 100mcg one time.
followed by toremfine citrate at 120mg split up twice a day and clomid as well.
i followed this protocol for my last pct and my natural levels are 985. which is the best they ever have been. these were taken at 4 weeks after being off all antiestrogens etc. only thing ive stayed on is peps and gh. maintianing my weight and losing fat over the last 4 weeks. give it a try and search his thread.

Thanks bro's for all the information.

Iam 30yo...the compounds used over the years...have all been in good range dose wise. Last 6 months i been doing compounds with test. Mostly rotate between tren, npp and masteron. Since i took test out 6 months ago...i have gotten a lot leaner and tighter.

I am going to follow the HCG protocol...and also look into Dr G's protocol.

5 years? Hollllly shit dog your fucked no way your coming back from that go see an endo get on trt brosef

yea but i did very mid dosages.....and it was not consistent 5 years. In other words been playing with gear for 5 years off and on without any real pct. I would say last two years have been consistent...use.

Please lets see you post your pics up....and then make statements. This board is a place where bro's help each other out.

You want to see my body? And you want me to help you out? Hahaha I like girls bruh sorry.

I think your some prohormone using little kid behind a computer. No credibility with out pics to show if you even lift.

hahah! i like superdrol a lot so do some pros, i am a big kid tho :) hahha straight up tho i aint as lean as you for sure but i do powerlift heres my pic mofo
imgres

all aqro'ing around aside if youve been on so long why do you want to come off? just go to your doc or endo and go on TRT then come off when you want to have kids? or is that right now?

5 years? Hollllly shit dog your fucked no way your coming back from that go see an endo get on trt brosef

Your ignorance and inexperience on this subject are evidant proving you have right to speak on or above this matter.

the street light are on shouldent you be home getting ready for bed

There is like too spelling errars in you're post bruh. You speak da queens engrish?

There is like too spelling errars in you're post bruh. You speak da queens engrish?

your focus on grammer is further proof you are likely still in highschool , in which case you should refer to my previous post

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws