over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post cycle non-recovery

DrZaius7

Registered
Gents:

My rat Peto did 20 weeks of test and deca and tapered off with fast acting esthers so they would clear quicker. That was two months ago. Used HCG eod while on and clomid/nolva after.

Levels still way low. Bloodwork today:

Test 116 (249-836 normal range)

Free Test 19 (47-244 normal range)

Any advice welcomed for getting things back in order! My rat has all PCT items at his disposal.

Thanks
DrZ

Your rat ran Deca which has a half life of 15-16 days and is a 19nor...you ain't gonna recover anytime soon. Might as well go on trt and do few blasts while it clears your system. Detection time is about 18 month, keep that in mind and it take a tiny amount of 19nors to shut you down 100%.

I agree with the others, I mean think about it you did FIVE months of some gear that stays in your system for quite a while and have only been off for TWO months. If it was something like test prop and tren ace or test p and a oral I could kind of understand but even than , I like to get blood tests about 12 weeks after my cycle. I do remember I recovered ( blood work wise ) from a cycle last year in 8 weeks though, it was a test/tren cycle if I recall correctly. Make sure to eat as wholesome as possible and try to be as healthy as possible, gotta flush all that stuff out!

No one in that study used pct drugs fyi

Gents:

My rat Peto did 20 weeks of test and deca and tapered off with fast acting esthers so they would clear quicker. That was two months ago. Used HCG eod while on and clomid/nolva after.

Levels still way low. Bloodwork today:

Test 116 (249-836 normal range)

Free Test 19 (47-244 normal range)

Any advice welcomed for getting things back in order! My rat has all PCT items at his disposal.

Thanks
DrZ

Why did you use short esters to come off. The long esters act as a taper anyway so you should have just lowered them over a few weeks then gave them a few weeks before starting pct.

2 months is nothing. Plus did you stop your cycle 2 months ago and start pct or did you stop your pct 2 months ago? How old are you? The older you are the harder it will be to recover.

You were on for 5 months so don't expect to recover in 2 months. Plus you used deca which takes longer to recover from. Plus your pct could have been better. All in all you are where you should be you just have to give it more time.

I would try something like Sopharma Tribulus to give you a good boost and stay on that for 1 month. That should help you out and hopefully in a few months you are gtg.

I can't say for sure but I ran a 2.5 months of deca and then 2.5 tren (test ) combo. Got bloods 1 month later on 150 mg trt test and my t levels were In The garbage. Never had this happen before.

110% or expect to regret it!

Why did you use short esters to come off. The long esters act as a taper anyway so you should have just lowered them over a few weeks then gave them a few weeks before starting pct.

2 months is nothing. Plus did you stop your cycle 2 months ago and start pct or did you stop your pct 2 months ago? How old are you? The older you are the harder it will be to recover.

You were on for 5 months so don't expect to recover in 2 months. Plus you used deca which takes longer to recover from. Plus your pct could have been better. All in all you are where you should be you just have to give it more time.

I would try something like Sopharma Tribulus to give you a good boost and stay on that for 1 month. That should help you out and hopefully in a few months you are gtg.

yep

I think those levels are plenty for a rat...

My test levels were at 236 2 months after doing 20 weeks of Test and Primo. I ran HCG, clomid and aromasin post. The Dr told me to try taking another 10,000 iu of HCG with nolva to jump start recovery again, I just started today.

Did 2500 iu today then every 3rd day im going to do 1250 until it runs out, with 20mg nolva per day. I was taking trib and feeling fine, so I probably could have just waited but he freaked me out so im just running another PCT

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws