over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post Cycle Therapy and SARMS

Auris

Newbies
PCTs (Post Cycle Therapy) are different for everyone, so there’s not one surefire way to go about it.

Cycling on and off SARMs is vital because constant use of these products could cause long-term damage, even after taking the product. So a PCT is important for the off-cycle of most of these supplements.

But what will help in a PCT?

It may sound strange, but using very small doses of SARMs in a PCT may help to sustain muscle mass better than not using it at all when on the off cycle.

Ostarine (MK 2866) and Andarine are showing to be two of the products that help sustain muscle mass over time, even in an off-cycle of a different product. In periods of off-cycle, it is likely to lose certain amounts of muscle mass, which could be discouraging. In order to sustain this during the off cycles, a PCT that includes some very low doses of SARMs can give the body a break from the heavy cycle, but also keep up the muscle that’s already there.

Additionally, low levels of Cardarine can also be beneficial in off-cycles. Because it is a PPAR activator, and therefore acts on the same pathways as exercise, Cardarine will aid in exercise sessions. For this reason, it’s also being researched as a helper for diabetic patients. Ultimately, Cardarine causes the body to burn fat instead of protein or carbs as energy, which dramatically increases weight loss and fat decrease.

Taking SARMs during an off cycle may seem contradictory to the idea of calling it an “off cycle,” but really, during a PCT, the recommended doses of each of these are so low that it has a dramatic change in the body, and is almost like not taking them at all. The additional boost just provides a way to retain a bit of muscle instead of losing it altogether.

Additionally, estrogen blockers or aromatase inhibitors are frequently used during Post Cycle Therapy to combat any potential conversion of testosterone into estrogen.

I added ostarine to my PCT and felt pretty good until I got my bloods done. HDL went to shit, total cholesterol went up and my hematocrit stayed elevated. Not good.

I added ostarine to my PCT and felt pretty good until I got my bloods done. HDL went to shit, total cholesterol went up and my hematocrit stayed elevated. Not good.

x2

I would never put SARM's into a pct program now. HCG is great for before pct. I use exemestane at that time too. Then for pct just the standard stuff. All these drugs increase testosterone levels anyway so gains shouldn't be effected much on pct. It's when you come off that's the hardest but a good pct can help prepare for that. PCT is not essential but I use them myself even though I blast and cruise most of the year. Right now I am in a pct and doing what I stated above but I won't be off for long. It's more a mental thing for me. But for guys planning to stay off and recover hormones I recommend HCG then a short and simple pct.

x2

I would never put SARM's into a pct program now. HCG is great for before pct. I use exemestane at that time too. Then for pct just the standard stuff. All these drugs increase testosterone levels anyway so gains shouldn't be effected much on pct. It's when you come off that's the hardest but a good pct can help prepare for that. PCT is not essential but I use them myself even though I blast and cruise most of the year. Right now I am in a pct and doing what I stated above but I won't be off for long. It's more a mental thing for me. But for guys planning to stay off and recover hormones I recommend HCG then a short and simple pct.

I don't think so. Say you are on a gram of AAS. Your androgen levels are going to be in the neighborhood of 10x normal. 50 mg clomid a day and a standard hCG protocol is not going to come close to that. The rest of it comes down to genetics as far as how much and how ast you lose mass once you come off.

As far as what I did, 20 mg Ostarine in addition to the SERM and hCG worked as far as holding a good amount of mass but it fugged my bloodwork so no.. not something that I would recommend.

I don't think so. Say you are on a gram of AAS. Your androgen levels are going to be in the neighborhood of 10x normal. 50 mg clomid a day and a standard hCG protocol is not going to come close to that. The rest of it comes down to genetics as far as how much and how ast you lose mass once you come off.

As far as what I did, 20 mg Ostarine in addition to the SERM and hCG worked as far as holding a good amount of mass but it fugged my bloodwork so no.. not something that I would recommend.

I think you missed my point. Obviously your hormonal status will be completely different. But the guy was implying to use a SARM to maintain gains on pct. You should easily be able to maintain gains on pct. You could come off everything for 3 weeks and maintain well if training and diet is good but that's besides the point. I just meant no one needs to be adding sarms to a pct to maintain gains... it's a few weeks long. With some water dropping off I usually/even look better during my pct than on cycle if that was a full out bulking cycle.

Obviously adding any drugs to pct would help in regard to gains. Ostarine is suppressive. People could even add 20mg dbol for 1 week as it's short acting but it would be stupid. A pct is all about assisting recovery from your cycle so adding a sarm is only going to go against that. But my post wasn't even in reference to that it was more the keep muscle from your cycle part. Furthermore, you take sarms that effect recovery during a pct so when you come off your recovery may take longer so any "gains" you put on from ostarine are pointless.

For me you run your cycle and make the best possible gains on that cycle. Then if you do a pct you make it short but effective so you recover as fast as possible from that cycle which in turn will help you maintain gains. But obviously it doesn't matter how good you recover being off cycle is crap compared to being on 500mg test and 350mg tren so it is what it is. All you can do is maintain the best you can. I still wouldn't put sarms in a pct.

Now SARM's during off cycle well again is silly unless it is something that doesn't effect sex hormones such as GW-50156 (which isn't even a SARM). That would be fine but I would not be running ostarine off cycle. I would not run any SARM's off cycle as they will suppress you. MK-677 and/or HGH and Slin could be worth using as they won't effect sex hormones.

Last edited:
I think you missed my point. Obviously your hormonal status will be completely different. But the guy was implying to use a SARM to maintain gains on pct. You should easily be able to maintain gains on pct. You could come off everything for 3 weeks and maintain well if training and diet is good but that's besides the point. I just meant no one needs to be adding sarms to a pct to maintain gains... it's a few weeks long. With some water dropping off I usually/even look better during my pct than on cycle if that was a full out bulking cycle.

Obviously adding any drugs to pct would help in regard to gains. Ostarine is suppressive. People could even add 20mg dbol for 1 week as it's short acting but it would be stupid. A pct is all about assisting recovery from your cycle so adding a sarm is only going to go against that. But my post wasn't even in reference to that it was more the keep muscle from your cycle part. Furthermore, you take sarms that effect recovery during a pct so when you come off your recovery may take longer so any "gains" you put on from ostarine are pointless.

For me you run your cycle and make the best possible gains on that cycle. Then if you do a pct you make it short but effective so you recover as fast as possible from that cycle which in turn will help you maintain gains. But obviously it doesn't matter how good you recover being off cycle is crap compared to being on 500mg test and 350mg tren so it is what it is. All you can do is maintain the best you can. I still wouldn't put sarms in a pct.

Now SARM's during off cycle well again is silly unless it is something that doesn't effect sex hormones such as GW-50156 (which isn't even a SARM). That would be fine but I would not be running ostarine off cycle. I would not run any SARM's off cycle as they will suppress you. MK-677 and/or HGH and Slin could be worth using as they won't effect sex hormones.

I don't really see the point of a high dose 3 week PCT but if it works for you then who am I to disagree. I really doubt it'slong enough to move the testosterone into normal range but if you have bloods that say different maybe it works for you. Typically the hypothalamus moved into production of LH and FSH in that time frame but even with hCG the testes are going to need time to reverse atrophy and begin normal production. So in 3 weeks you are barely giving time to get the ball rolling and then it's done and you're back on. The way PCT worked for me in the past was hCG forst 3 weeks with the 3rd wee start Clomid. the Clomid is in for 4-5 weeks. Then between week 12-16 get bloods to see where things are. Worked well into my 50s. Recovered into 600s. Anyhow I tried the Ostarine addition and it made things worse. I have shared my expereince here a few times so others can save the trouble. That was my original point.

I don't really see the point of a high dose 3 week PCT but if it works for you then who am I to disagree. I really doubt it'slong enough to move the testosterone into normal range but if you have bloods that say different maybe it works for you. Typically the hypothalamus moved into production of LH and FSH in that time frame but even with hCG the testes are going to need time to reverse atrophy and begin normal production. So in 3 weeks you are barely giving time to get the ball rolling and then it's done and you're back on. The way PCT worked for me in the past was hCG forst 3 weeks with the 3rd wee start Clomid. the Clomid is in for 4-5 weeks. Then between week 12-16 get bloods to see where things are. Worked well into my 50s. Recovered into 600s. Anyhow I tried the Ostarine addition and it made things worse. I have shared my expereince here a few times so others can save the trouble. That was my original point.

Of course. I wasn't even disagreeing with you. I was disagreeing with the OP. You actually gave another valid reason not to run ostarine. I was merely commenting on the sarms to keep gains during pct comment.

It can be hard sometimes online as I generally don't even agree with pct's for most people. Well I don't disagree but don't think they are even needed most of the time. I have seen blood work of people (one on anasci) who came off cold turkey and they recovered just fine. Guys done that all the time in the past. I have several friends who do that a lot as well or they follow a pct program like I mentioned.

I should have also mentioned when I used to cycle I used hcg throughout the cycle to help with future recovery. That could be 500iu twice per week or even just one low dosed shot per week to send signals. Now I blast and cruise I tend to run it in segments through the year. Generally I use it for 3 weeks at a time. This time was just 5 doses of 1000iu eod as I wasn't too bothered and 2 vials were damaged in transit so I only had 1 on me. I never said anything about high doses either. I am on 20mg tamoxifen now and that is it. Clomid is horrible for many people but good for others... I feel like a women on her worst period on it :eek::D

Generally I think long pcts can even go against people but everyone is different. Many stay aritificially elevated then when they come off they crash. I believe in sending signals through a cycle then trying to come off not quick but certainly not running 10 weeks of serms etc. Again everyone is different.

These days it's more mental for me and getting my estrogen (and even prolactin) relatively low for when I restart (I plan to use tren this summer). As I mentioned I blast and cruise so it's completely different for me. What I am doing now I would not recommend to most... in fact the complete opposite. It's pretty pointless coming off for a few weeks but as I mentioned I mainly do it for mental reasons. I will jump back on a low dosed cycle of 350mg test then add tren in later on at 20-50mg then some avar to finish and I may push the dose of that. After that it will be 150mg test per week for at least 8 weeks.

Last edited:
Of course. I wasn't even disagreeing with you. I was disagreeing with the OP. You actually gave another valid reason not to run ostarine. I was merely commenting on the sarms to keep gains during pct comment.

It can be hard sometimes online as I generally don't even agree with pct's for most people. Well I don't disagree but don't think they are even needed most of the time. I have seen blood work of people (one on anasci) who came off cold turkey and they recovered just fine. Guys done that all the time in the past. I have several friends who do that a lot as well or they follow a pct program like I mentioned.

I should have also mentioned when I used to cycle I used hcg throughout the cycle to help with future recovery. That could be 500iu twice per week or even just one low dosed shot per week to send signals. Now I blast and cruise I tend to run it in segments through the year. Generally I use it for 3 weeks at a time. This time was just 5 doses of 1000iu eod as I wasn't too bothered and 2 vials were damaged in transit so I only had 1 on me. I never said anything about high doses either. I am on 20mg tamoxifen now and that is it. Clomid is horrible for many people but good for others... I feel like a women on her worst period on it :eek::D

Generally I think long pcts can even go against people but everyone is different. Many stay aritificially elevated then when they come off they crash. I believe in sending signals through a cycle then trying to come off not quick but certainly not running 10 weeks of serms etc. Again everyone is different.

These days it's more mental for me and getting my estrogen (and even prolactin) relatively low for when I restart (I plan to use tren this summer). As I mentioned I blast and cruise so it's completely different for me. What I am doing now I would not recommend to most... in fact the complete opposite. It's pretty pointless coming off for a few weeks but as I mentioned I mainly do it for mental reasons. I will jump back on a low dosed cycle of 350mg test then add tren in later on at 20-50mg then some avar to finish and I may push the dose of that. After that it will be 150mg test per week for at least 8 weeks.

I'm right with you. I use to go off cold turkey in the 80s. Strangely enough I recovered. It seemed to take longer especially when I used deca.

I'm right with you. I use to go off cold turkey in the 80s. Strangely enough I recovered. It seemed to take longer especially when I used deca.

Yes deca is horrible to recover from for me as well. I like to taper things down and would sometimes stop deca before test. I don't have to worry about any of that now. As you know many can recover fairly quickly when going cold turkey but some don't. It's part of the reason I use HCG and then I use a short pct to combat estrogen. I think it's better than just using hcg and going off. Very long pct's I don't like for a variety of reasons. The main one if you spend all that time on pct then you have to spend another 12 or so week off then you just jump back on. Well most people do that. My cycles starting getting longer and my breaks starting getting shorter through the years :eek::D

Yes deca is horrible to recover from for me as well. I like to taper things down and would sometimes stop deca before test. I don't have to worry about any of that now. As you know many can recover fairly quickly when going cold turkey but some don't. It's part of the reason I use HCG and then I use a short pct to combat estrogen. I think it's better than just using hcg and going off. Very long pct's I don't like for a variety of reasons. The main one if you spend all that time on pct then you have to spend another 12 or so week off then you just jump back on. Well most people do that. My cycles starting getting longer and my breaks starting getting shorter through the years :eek::D

I hate to say it but to really build a physique you have to minimize the time off but it's a tough balance. The longer you're on the worse the recovery and eventually we all have to come off. But on the bright side going back on after a prolonged time off results in hyper response. Moving from a blast to a true TRT for 8-16 weeks and then back again worked for me. You have to go down for periods or else end up on grams and grams to even maintain after a while as you know. Anyhow I have not had a decent night sleep in 10 days and I am rambling.

Ya Osta is WAY worse on lipids than most people are aware of.

Despite it being commonly touted as the "safest" of the SARMs, that may be in terms of suppression, but I've seen bloods totally contradictory to this in terms of genuine safety/health.

Buddy of mine runs almost 200mg of S4 per day (yes, absurd dosage), and his lipids look better on that than on 25 mg of Osta. That being said he's blind as hell at night time lol.

And as far as SARMs during PCT, I used to be under the same impression that low "non-suppressive" dosages of them could be useful during PCT, but now I completely disagree and think it's counterproductive to recovery, plus they won't give your other major health markers (things arguably more important than how temporarily suppressed you are) to recover.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351