over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post Cycle Therapy

MA46

Newbies
Just wanted to double check my post cycle therapy protocol. I'm doing a 16 week cycle of Cypionate/Propionate blend at 250mg's a week, injecting once a week. Also, doing anastrozole 1mg twice a week and hcg 7000 ius a week (two shots a week, 3500ius each).

For my post cycle therapy I plan on stopping the hcg one week after my last cypionate shot, then do nothing for a week, then start the clomid at 50mg's a day a week after the last hcg shot. So the clomid will start two weeks after my last cypionate shot and a week after my last hcg shot. I plan on doing the clomid for a total of three weeks. Does this sound solid? Also, is starting with 50mg's a day too light or is it okay because I'm doing such a light test cycle? thanks in advance......

Great Question

I was actually first thinking about posting the question: how long should a cypionate cycle at 250 mg's a week last for? But I just wanted to get the pct protocol confirmed before I thought about stopping the cypionate cycle.

Maybe I'm wrong or retarded, or read it wrong, but that is a SHIT TON of hcg! Especially for your proposed cycle

I'm FAR from being an expert. Not even a novice, but from what others have posted, that's ALOT of arimidex and hcg for only 250mgs of Test a week. Some guys don't run anything at that dose.

You don't even need the AI and hcg for that cycle.

You are wasting your money.

As stated above... way too high a dose on the ancillaries. 250 IU of hCG twice a week would more than suffice for that cycle.

shit ton of hcg and youre probably burning your receptors out with that much. never heard anything close to that amount, esp ON cycle. whered you get that info from?

pct

Thanks for getting back so quick. I recently got the prescription from a testosterone clinic. The hcg works out to be 3.5 ml's twice a week. Reason why I posted the question is because he's a little vague on the pct, most of his patients are on this continuous. He wants me to stay on this protocol for a long time, I just want to know a good pct if I decide to come off of it.

Again, appreciate the feedback, it's good to know I may not even need AI for this, I was worried about hair loss, acne, etc.. Sounds like this is a low dose and I don't need to worry about that. The good news is that I'm making some good, clean, solid gains, it's doing exactly what I'm looking for it to do. I'm loosing my belly fat, getting great definition and noticing good gains on my arms and calves. Thanks again guys.....

So, ummm... are you still doing that much hcg then? I think you got extremely bad & ignorant advice on that...

cutting it way down

I'll be cutting my hcg way down based on the advice here. My last shot was this past friday, so monday is the next one, I'll adjust it then. I love this forum because everyone here has experience. Thanks again.

Thanks for getting back so quick. I recently got the prescription from a testosterone clinic. The hcg works out to be 3.5 ml's twice a week. Reason why I posted the question is because he's a little vague on the pct, most of his patients are on this continuous. He wants me to stay on this protocol for a long time, I just want to know a good pct if I decide to come off of it.

Again, appreciate the feedback, it's good to know I may not even need AI for this, I was worried about hair loss, acne, etc.. Sounds like this is a low dose and I don't need to worry about that. The good news is that I'm making some good, clean, solid gains, it's doing exactly what I'm looking for it to do. I'm loosing my belly fat, getting great definition and noticing good gains on my arms and calves. Thanks again guys.....

Doctors 20 years ago used to recommend HCG doses like that, your doctor doesn't have current information. You are going to drive testicular aromatase crazy with that much HCG, and make it EXTREMELY difficult to recover (the opposite of the effect you are taking the HCG for!).

I have come off after a long time on and my body feels like it belongs to a 90 year man! My knees and back are killing me :eek:

You don't need that much hcg. You are risking desensitization of the ledig cells with that much. 200-250 iu EW is enough to maintain testicular function during the administration of exogenous testosterone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

greatly appreciated guys. I cut way down today, thanks again.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131