over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post Cycle Therapy

Germaine

Registered
OK GETTING MY PCT TOGETHER FOR MY NEXT CYCLE WHICH WILL CONSIST OF SUSTANON, TREN ACE, INJECT ANADROL, AND TNE. I HAVE ALL PRODUCTS ON HAND AND WILL BE STARTING IN TWO WEEKS AFTER 8 WEEKS OFF. AFTER LAST CYCLE JUST USED CLOMID AND PROVIRON BOTH TAKEN AT 50 MG STARTING NOW DOWN TO 25 MG OF EACH ONE. NOW AFTER NEXT CYCLE I WILL BE DOING HCG 5000 IU VIALS, WITH INJECT PROVIRON WHICH IS 100 MG, AND THE CLOMID. NEVER DONE THE HCG BEFORE SO IF I HAVE A 5000 IU VIAL HOW MANY IU'S DO I TAKE AND HOW MANY DAYS A WEEK AND WITH THE PROVIRON BEING 100 MG INJECT DO I DO ONE INJECTION A WEEK WITH THAT. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANY ONE HAS KNOWLEDGE OF THIS THANKS AND.......SEMPER FI.

Last edited:
YOUR CAPS LOCK IS ON AND PROVIRON IS SUPPRESSIVE AND DOES NOT BELONG IN PCT

Proviron is suppressive and should be used on cycle. I think old school thought was it was ok for between cycles yet it is still a steroid which suppresses normal hormone production.

Proviron is suppressive and should be used on cycle. I think old school thought was it was ok for between cycles yet it is still a steroid which suppresses normal hormone production.

Thank you will read more any idea on the hcg.

There are several different ways to do HCG. A lot of guys these days run a low dose throughout their cycle to try and avoid suppression. I dont do it that way, I run it after im done. But i only take 1 cycle per year at a low dose, but i run it for a lengthy time. This year im running 500 test cyp, 600 primo, and 50mg anavar per day (only 60 days on the var) and the cycle will last about 20 weeks. Then im off for the rest of the year.

I take the 5000iu and break it into 3 shots (2, 2000iu shots and one 1000iu). 10-14 days (depending on how im feeling) after my last Cyp and primo shot ill take the first shot of HCG (2000 iu) and ill start clomid at 150mg just for a couple days then drop it to 100mg. 2-3 days after my first hcg shot ill take the second 2000 iu shot, then 2-3 days after that i take the last 1,000 iu shot.

After about 2 weeks on the clomid i drop it to 50mg per day for another 2 weeks so im only on it a month. I run aromasin throughout PCT and keep it going for 2 weeks after the clomid to make it about a 6 week PCT.

In no way am i an authority on this, this is just what has worked for me. Seems like you take higher doses for shorter amounts of time, but you cycle more frequently. Maybe a Vet can suggest a better method for you....

Ive always ran hcg throughout cycle.. 2x/week. Even my hrt doc had me run it that way.

There are several different ways to do HCG. A lot of guys these days run a low dose throughout their cycle to try and avoid suppression. I dont do it that way, I run it after im done. But i only take 1 cycle per year at a low dose, but i run it for a lengthy time. This year im running 500 test cyp, 600 primo, and 50mg anavar per day (only 60 days on the var) and the cycle will last about 20 weeks. Then im off for the rest of the year.

I take the 5000iu and break it into 3 shots (2, 2000iu shots and one 1000iu). 10-14 days (depending on how im feeling) after my last Cyp and primo shot ill take the first shot of HCG (2000 iu) and ill start clomid at 150mg just for a couple days then drop it to 100mg. 2-3 days after my first hcg shot ill take the second 2000 iu shot, then 2-3 days after that i take the last 1,000 iu shot.

After about 2 weeks on the clomid i drop it to 50mg per day for another 2 weeks so im only on it a month. I run aromasin throughout PCT and keep it going for 2 weeks after the clomid to make it about a 6 week PCT.

In no way am i an authority on this, this is just what has worked for me. Seems like you take higher doses for shorter amounts of time, but you cycle more frequently. Maybe a Vet can suggest a better method for you....

THANKS GROW MAN I APPRECIATE THE INFO. I WILL TRY THIS PRTOCOL. THANKS

OK GETTING MY PCT TOGETHER FOR MY NEXT CYCLE WHICH WILL CONSIST OF SUSTANON, TREN ACE, INJECT ANADROL, AND TNE. I HAVE ALL PRODUCTS ON HAND AND WILL BE STARTING IN TWO WEEKS AFTER 8 WEEKS OFF. AFTER LAST CYCLE JUST USED CLOMID AND PROVIRON BOTH TAKEN AT 50 MG STARTING NOW DOWN TO 25 MG OF EACH ONE. NOW AFTER NEXT CYCLE I WILL BE DOING HCG 5000 IU VIALS, WITH INJECT PROVIRON WHICH IS 100 MG, AND THE CLOMID. NEVER DONE THE HCG BEFORE SO IF I HAVE A 5000 IU VIAL HOW MANY IU'S DO I TAKE AND HOW MANY DAYS A WEEK AND WITH THE PROVIRON BEING 100 MG INJECT DO I DO ONE INJECTION A WEEK WITH THAT. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANY ONE HAS KNOWLEDGE OF THIS THANKS AND.......SEMPER FI.

I will tell you what I used to do and you can take it from there,

clomid, 50/50/25/25/25
nolva, 40/40/20/20/20
I would start low dose ai ( aromasin )1 week before the end of pct and run that for 1 month, low dose for me 6.25mg ed.

I run hcg during cycle at 250iu twice a week, I would keep hcg going for 7-10 days after cycle ended, and would take last pin 3-4 days before I started serms.

I never took proviron but if I did I would take during cycle.

I will tell you what I used to do and you can take it from there,

clomid, 50/50/25/25/25
nolva, 40/40/20/20/20
I would start low dose ai ( aromasin )1 week before the end of pct and run that for 1 month, low dose for me 6.25mg ed.

I run hcg during cycle at 250iu twice a week, I would keep hcg going for 7-10 days after cycle ended, and would take last pin 3-4 days before I started serms.

I never took proviron but if I did I would take during cycle.

I always used Clomid and Nolva, then last year i dropped the nolva in favor of aromasin since i was using aromasin as my AI throughout.

This protocol is definitely interesting as it seems like you need less clomid, as you are probably less shut down from running HCG throughout. Like i said might try it next year....

Germaine my doctor told me to run the HCG like that, and it worked ok so i stuck with it. Honestly when it comes to AAS/PCT i would trust the guys on here more than the DR. But i ran it by a few guys and they said it seemed like an ok protocol if i was only running HCG after, and it ended up working well the last 2 years. Prior to that i just used Clomid and Nolva, no HCG.

The Dr said the high dose of HCG and Clomid right around the time the drugs leave the system should shock the testes into working again, and then lowering the dose over the course of 6 weeks should keep them working.

Then after like 2-3 weeks on nothing, i start some trib and daa....

500ius of HCG twice a week is how I used to run it.

You want to use HCG and proviron during your cycle. Proviron does not belong in a pct. I would just add it in to help harden you up in the later half of your cycle.

Are you injecting your sust twice weekly? I would recommend 500IU HCG the night before your sust shots (max of 2 shots per week).

After your last shot of sust wait just over 3 weeks until you start your pct. In those 3 weeks inj HCG at 500IU twice weekly. I would then run the following pct...

Exemestane= 20/20
Clomid= 100/50/50/50
Tamoxifen 30/20/20/20/10

You want to use HCG and proviron during your cycle. Proviron does not belong in a pct. I would just add it in to help harden you up in the later half of your cycle.

Are you injecting your sust twice weekly? I would recommend 500IU HCG the night before your sust shots (max of 2 shots per week).

After your last shot of sust wait just over 3 weeks until you start your pct. In those 3 weeks inj HCG at 500IU twice weekly. I would then run the following pct...

Exemestane= 20/20
Clomid= 100/50/50/50
Tamoxifen 30/20/20/20/10

I'M doing the sust 3 times a week 750 MG a week with 300 MG a week of TREN ACE and 50 MG of the ANADROL inject with each shot of sust and TREN ACE which is 3 shots weekly and doing the TNE with each shot all will be taken 1 hour PRE workout. All shots will be Monday, Wednesday, Friday. So I will do the 500iu's of hcg on Tuesday and Thursday.

I'M doing the sust 3 times a week 750 MG a week with 300 MG a week of TREN ACE and 50 MG of the ANADROL inject with each shot of sust and TREN ACE which is 3 shots weekly and doing the TNE with each shot all will be taken 1 hour PRE workout. All shots will be Monday, Wednesday, Friday. So I will do the 500iu's of hcg on Tuesday and Thursday.

That sounds like a great plan.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic