over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post Gh therapy

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So lets say someone has been pinning 4 iu pre bedtime of good GH. IN theory their body would reduce the amount of natural GH it puts out because of the excessive GH injected.

So what peptides can be used post gh to reboot the natural gh production?

Hexarelin?
GHRP6
GHRP2?

or any others? or is there really nothing but time that can reboot the Pituitary?

So lets say someone has been pinning 4 iu pre bedtime of good GH. IN theory their body would reduce the amount of natural GH it puts out because of the excessive GH injected.

So what peptides can be used post gh to reboot the natural gh production?

Hexarelin?
GHRP6
GHRP2?

or any others? or is there really nothing but time that can reboot the Pituitary?

Ipamorelin, Hexarelin, GHRP6, GHRP2 in combination with CJC 1295 wo DAC (men) all seem to be effective. I have always used caution for fear of slowing or shutting down the abilty of my pituitary from releasing its own GH. I use GH on WO days and add Peps on off days; and any opportunities when I have an empty stomach for an additional release. I like GH 1st thing AM or post WO; prefer to use peps at night prior to sleeping (men tend to have the greatest release while sleeping).

this is good info we need more to post about this.

I truly just plan on never stopping but the validity of this topic is quite important I'd endogenous production has proven to be shut down indeed. Has it??

Meant if it is shut down. Need that edit button damn it! Tough to type on phone.

Well an old member here, he hasnt posted in a long time, had told me do the GH @ bed. He is old school. When my boy did do it @ bed he actually felt leaner and tighter when he got up every morning as the GH was 4-8iu. In 2 hr post Inj he felt a strange feeling like a semi fever, and said you can actually feel it working when he woke up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night.

This guy was a solid 300lber and he swore by this way.

But i wonder when he stops what the lag time is till the pituitary kicks back in. maybe use some hexarelin for a couple months @ bedtime till everything levels out?

I do take atleast half of my daily dose prior to sleep as well. I would be interested to see some research in regards to a negative feedback loop

I'm no 300 pounder but at 34 I do "feel" it working at night as you referred to. And that is always 5iu pre bed. Love it- wake up tingling.

I'll be testing CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin extensively this winter. I'm going to throw in folli and IGF-DES as well. I want to see how the CJC and Ipamorelin compare to GH at aggressive doses.

Been running humatrope AM and 4-6 hours later for about 3 months now. I too am worried about this so started running ipam/ mod grf pre bed to boost my own gh production and once off gh plan on running this peps 3 x a day so hopefully this helps out.

Another thing you can do is inject your peptides about 15 mins before your HGH shot. That way you start a natural GH pulse in the body and then add the synthetic GH on top of it.

Take this for what it's worth. I stopped taking all gh for over a month after working up to 4 iu/day and had trouble sleeping again for that time. I also take before bed.

A friend of mine tells me that EOD injections are better for recovery when coming off GH.
Claims he read an article about it...

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear