over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post Injection Concern

Registered
Two days ago my wife injected 2ml (Test C + Tren A) in my deltoid. She is a nurse and has done this many times. She used a 23 gauge 1 inch needle. Since the injection my deltoid is completely fine with no pain, redness, or swelling. What concerns me is a quarter size red spot that is literally 4 inches below the injection site. It is tender to touch and a little painful with movement of my arm. It is located on my lateral bicep. The space between the injection site and this quarter size red spot is completely clear and painless. I thought maybe it was a bug bite but it feels internal. I thought maybe some of the gear tracked down my arm and pooled in this area. No signs of hematoma. Any thoughts?

Eh I get things like that occasionally. Usually chalk them up to not injecting deep enough or hitting e nerve or something

What makes you think it’s not a bug bite? I mean if the was an infection it would
Feel internal. Maybe I’m wrong on this but if it was an infection from an injection it would be at the site or damn near. You’re saying this is on your bicep? I would suspect insect bite or possibly staph. Definitely keep and eye on it and keep it clean.

if it gets worse and you develop a fever, go get bactrim and keflex from your doctor quickly.

I always give it 3-4 days. If the pain has not began to subside after 3-4 days or it is getting worse you probably have an infection.

Augmentin is a great one.

Two days ago my wife injected 2ml (Test C + Tren A) in my deltoid. She is a nurse and has done this many times. She used a 23 gauge 1 inch needle. Since the injection my deltoid is completely fine with no pain, redness, or swelling. What concerns me is a quarter size red spot that is literally 4 inches below the injection site. It is tender to touch and a little painful with movement of my arm. It is located on my lateral bicep. The space between the injection site and this quarter size red spot is completely clear and painless. I thought maybe it was a bug bite but it feels internal. I thought maybe some of the gear tracked down my arm and pooled in this area. No signs of hematoma. Any thoughts?
Save your body the extra scar tissue and use 25 gauges or higher. No need to ram those big ass nails into muscle tissue.

Three Possibilites*:

1. Your wife, nurse status aside, is bad at deep IM injections
2. Bad gear, maybe not use any longer, see doc, antibiotic
3. You're just a total f-ing pussy

*any combination of above.

Three Possibilites*:

it sounds like basic pip to me, but pip in the delt will freak everyone out because you automatically worry about your show muscles

Three Possibilites*:

Update: The quarter size red spot on my lateral bicep is completely gone. No more redness or pain. I am leaning more towards this being unrelated to the deltoid injection. Moving forward I am going to stick with glute injections just to be on the safe side. OTH, #3 is the most likely possibility. Even my wife agrees with you on this one.

My biggest question out of all of this is asking why you’re not just doing it yourself lmao. I’ve never had anyone poke me with juice ever, don’t most people stick it themselves?

Update: The quarter size red spot on my lateral bicep is completely gone. No more redness or pain. I am leaning more towards this being unrelated to the deltoid injection. Moving forward I am going to stick with glute injections just to be on the safe side. OTH, #3 is the most likely possibility. Even my wife agrees with you on this one.
That's funny! My #3 was obviously for laughs. I would have loved to not have self-administered injections over the years. You're lucky. I always hated needles, still do.

That's funny! My #3 was obviously for laughs. I would have loved to not have self-administered injections over the years. You're lucky. I always hated needles, still do.
man I'm the opposite, I fuckin' HATE getting a shot from the doc. It's like pulling off a bandaid - it just hurts worse when someone else does it, I'd rather jab myself and call it a day. My wife is a former medical professional (convinced her to come to the technology sales dark side) so she could jab me if I asked her to, but... nah fam. I'm slamming these 3cc barrels in my ass cheek myself, fam.

man I'm the opposite, I fuckin' HATE getting a shot from the doc. It's like pulling off a bandaid - it just hurts worse when someone else does it, I'd rather jab myself and call it a day. My wife is a former medical professional (convinced her to come to the technology sales dark side) so she could jab me if I asked her to, but... nah fam. I'm slamming these 3cc barrels in my ass cheek myself, fam.
Whoa, hardcore. 3cc's? JFC... LOL seriously? Even I've pushed 5mls down a 18g pin. PIP? FFS...
BTW, where's the video of you pulling 600+, fam? My fam @Bleed and I are still curious. It's been a while since I pulled 600+ but when I did, I sure as shit wasn't worried about having abs or not.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear