over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post PCT bloodwork

Nbb

Registered
Alright everyone I did my first test cycle over the summer. Test E to be exact, my cycle looked like this.

Week 1: 250mg
Week 2: 375mg
Week 3-7: 500mg
Week 8: 250mg

Waited about 10 days for ester to clear before starting hcg, did 1000iu a day for 5 days. During this time I also began a very standard nolva and clomid pct for 4 weeks.

It’s been 5 weeks since I stopped taking nolva and clomid and over 2 months since my last shot and this is my bloodwork of being off. I’ve heard of hormonal rebounds but should that still be happening at this point?

My natural test was 674. IMG_4837.jpg IMG_4838.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 weeks to early to test, I would have waited at least 10, also if it was me I would have taken the hcg while on and stopped it 5-7 days before starting clomid/nolva, did you have a limited amount of test e? why you titrating that dose up and down? hell at 8 weeks you were rolling good then its over, why not at least 12 weeks?

Last edited:
5 weeks to early to test, I would have waited at least 10, also if it was me I would have taken the hcg while on and stopped it 5-7 days before starting clomid/nolva.

Do effects from pct drugs usually last that long though?

Also would you use hcg during the whole cycle or just towards the end and why?

A couple theories I’ve heard so far was my SHBG could be holding onto the excess testosterone, my HPTA axis reset etc;

I just figured 2 months on = 2 months off which is why I got it checked now. Last shot was over 2 months ago but yea, the nolva and clomid was a little over 5 weeks ago

Do effects from pct drugs usually last that long though?

Also would you use hcg during the whole cycle or just towards the end and why?

A couple theories I’ve heard so far was my SHBG could be holding onto the excess testosterone, my HPTA axis reset etc;

I just figured 2 months on = 2 months off which is why I got it checked now. Last shot was over 2 months ago but yea, the nolva and clomid was a little over 5 weeks ago

1. Yes

2. you should be fine to start in the 4th week, you will start becoming shutdown about that time

3. do you know your shbg? I still say its the serms.

4. I personally would prefer at least 12 weeks.

good luck.

1. Yes

2. you should be fine to start in the 4th week, you will start becoming shutdown about that time

3. do you know your shbg? I still say its the serms.

4. I personally would prefer at least 12 weeks.

good luck.

Thank you! You’ve been very helpful!! I don’t know my SHBG but it’s not the end of the world. Planning on starting again on Monday

Clomid stimulates test production for well over 6 weeks due to active metabolites. This is why people think PCT can "restart" you when it doesn't have this effect at all, it just keeps you shut down longer.

PCT was a thing back in the 80s and early 90s but then it got debunked big time, people started using HCG while on, not in PCT. Then the prohormone companies came out and used "PCT" to sell more products and the groupthink of the internet brought "PCT" back too.

You can't "restart" your testosterone production, however you can keep your leydig cells active by using something while on, like HCG.

This is one of the main problems with the internet, groupthink and broscience.

LOW estradiol is what stimulates GNRH and LH production, anything that increases estradiol OR testosterone keeps you shut down longer. AIs aren't the answer.

The only purpose of actual PCT is to keep T ahead of E as you come off.

Clomid stimulates test production for well over 6 weeks due to active metabolites. This is why people think PCT can "restart" you when it doesn't have this effect at all, it just keeps you shut down longer.

PCT was a thing back in the 80s and early 90s but then it got debunked big time, people started using HCG while on, not in PCT. Then the prohormone companies came out and used "PCT" to sell more products and the groupthink of the internet brought "PCT" back too.

You can't "restart" your testosterone production, however you can keep your leydig cells active by using something while on, like HCG.

This is one of the main problems with the internet, groupthink and broscience.

LOW estradiol is what stimulates GNRH and LH production, anything that increases estradiol OR testosterone keeps you shut down longer. AIs aren't the answer.

The only purpose of actual PCT is to keep T ahead of E as you come off.
so what then just use hcg while on and not bother with nolva and clmoid if you are thinking of running PCT ?

Use of HCG as a standalone drug.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:
so what then just use hcg while on and not bother with nolva and clmoid if you are thinking of running PCT ?

Use of HCG as a standalone drug.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

HCG while on, an AI or SERM during the period of estrogen dominance while T is leaving your system and E is still there, don't stay on the AI or SERM long enough to stimulate more T production. Anything that increases T is going to aromatize into E and shut you down. All AIs will rebound (yes even aromasin, being suicidal doesn't mean shit, you just make more aromatase, plus there is testicular aromatase it can't effect).

Clomid just stimulates T production, it isn't going to do anything to "restart" you, the whole idea of "restarting" is based on broscience, the HPGA doesn't work that way.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear