over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

post pct blues

seanasouris

Newbies
I've competed 5 weeks of nolva for pct about 30 days ago.I've been having to run letro when needed for sensitive nipples. I ran sust at around 750mg for around 16weeks.since coming off my erections have been awful and are not getting any better. I've been taking hcgenerate for 5 days now it's help with the erections some. Is worth trying some hcg, and if so what dosage. Any help would be appreciated.

This is because once you come off PCT, your artificially raised Test levels (from PCT) are now back in the tank. Your system is going to take a while to get back up and running. All you can really do is stop putting stuff into your body and wait. I have been where you are and it sucks. Never again for me, I just stay on TRT. Some people never fully recover, some have no problems.

This was my 7 cycle. I've never had any issues like this. At this point would trt bring me back?

250iu HCG a day. After you get them nuts healthy with HCG, take 100mcg of Triptorelin.

For your mental state, Testosterone affects dopamine. Taking an SDRI like Bupropion will help, talk to your doctor, tell him that you're dealing with "Seasonal Depression."

Also, sometimes, it just helps to suffer, you do-without so that you can truly feel good again in the future. These things are too complex for me to recommend over a board.

Last edited:
This was my 7 cycle. I've never had any issues like this. At this point would trt bring me back?

of course it will ,but just know the longer your on trt, the harder to recover if you ever want to go off trt

whats best for trt. I've read sust, test c, and prop and enthenate all work well. I have sust on hand .

Try mucana puriens. it will raise dopa and testosterone to make you feel better.

Test C or E is good. Remember, TRT is for life. If you are trying to recover, do not go on TRT unless you are going to remain on it.

Test C or E is good. Remember, TRT is for life. If you are trying to recover, do not go on TRT unless you are going to remain on it.

Well said, TRT is for life. Stop putting any stuff into your body and wait. You need time to recovery, then go to a doc to get a professional advice. Good luck.

Dude pct sucks !! ....my erections are so sorry not to mention no sex drive , I also get depressed .....I just cruise now lolz.....imo hcg isnt goin to help sex drive and I only run hcg during my blast at 500ius 3xs a week and first wk on it my testis are back alive ......(just a suggestion with hcg thought )

Run hcg throughout your next cycle. It makes recovery a breeze. For pct I also use a blast of hcg at the end the cycle and then nolva + clomid

it is not worth to use hcg ,just wait to welcome your body come back.:headbang:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner