over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post pics of some genetic gifted bodybuiders or athlete's

Liggins is a freak !!! I think he got up to over 270 in the offseason ??? I could be wrong but the guy is big, thick, fu%ker !!!

He could turn pro !!!

The highest he went was about 260lbs. Here are a couple of recent pics about 2 months post Nationals @ 233lbs. He recently signed on with Muscle Tech and is supposed to be in the April issue of Muscle Mag Int. I've been working with him since early last year and will be prepping him again this year.

Attachments

• 01-29-09, 233.4 006.jpg
    01-29-09, 233.4 006.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,176
  • 01-29-09, 233.4 002.jpg
    01-29-09, 233.4 002.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 543
  • 01-29-09, 233.4 004.jpg
    01-29-09, 233.4 004.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 683
  • 01-29-09, 233.4 007.jpg
    01-29-09, 233.4 007.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 502
With all the talk about genetics as of late...I want to see some pics of athlete's that you guys think are genetically gifted, plus pics of natural bodybuilders (or suppose to be natty) that are genetically gifted...

They can be from any sport, football, basketball, hockey, ect, ect...'

chris

FLEX WHEELER:

Attachments

• flex_wheeler.jpg
    flex_wheeler.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 915
FLEX WHEELER:

deffs, probably the most genitcally gifted olympia contestant along with Ronnie and Levrone.

Brad Cardoza went to Syracuse and UMASS and threw the hammer and discus and made the switch to strongman afterwards...competes as a lightweight (under 231) and says natty...great physique and genetics as far as Im concerned...Good balance, powerful and strong as hell!

He is strong, but I also believe hes been as heavy as 250 at 12% at 5'9-10'' which isnt plausible.

The highest he went was about 260lbs. Here are a couple of recent pics about 2 months post Nationals @ 233lbs. He recently signed on with Muscle Tech and is supposed to be in the April issue of Muscle Mag Int. I've been working with him since early last year and will be prepping him again this year.

Very impressive, he looking pretty hard and full

I remember Bertil Fox being a freak! Too bad he is in jail murder.

Attachments

• bf.jpg
    bf.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 2,653
Last edited:
No doubt Worlds Strongest Man Mariusz Pudzianowski is one genetically gifted athlete and can probably be a bodybuilder as well if he tried.

Attachments

• mp.jpg
    mp.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 2,678
Vernon Gholston

golst.jpg

Freak ^^^^^

Hey guys i would agree Flex probably had the best lines to ever grace a body building stage, his shape fullness , muscle bellies insertions were like perfection!

One impressive augmented human guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
I always thought Paul Dillet was someone blessed with amazing genetics. One of the freakiest bodybuilders ever.

Attachments

• dillet.jpg
    dillet.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,770
Very nice shape. Good work.

Hey guys i would agree Flex probably had the best lines to ever grace a body building stage, his shape fullness , muscle bellies insertions were like perfection!

One impressive augmented human guys!

check out some of my pics from my last show! i only weighed in at just under +- 190 pounds, or 86.6 kgs, what do you guys recon?

i wont say what i think of lockett and his 25 lbs of lean mass in one off season, but remember that when he makes statements like the one above it brings attention and he knows it. When a guy admits his use and diet hes just a regular to a cetain extent but saying i eat whatever blah blah blah making all these claims and keeps coming back bigger and better it makes him stand out amongst his fellow competitors. Also paaaing a drug test when you know its coming is not nearly as hard as random testing which i belive he has not had to deal with!

I hear what your saying, but he hasnt failed anything yet. Also why is it so hard to believe that some people are just genetically gifted. I mean there must be a few people out there with the genetic disposition to just build muscle. Not everyone has the same potential or the same limits to their potential. I dont know the guy or really much more than I read in that article, but I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt. Some guys are juswt freaks. If there can be people with the genetic disposition to be big fat whales or the genetic disposition to be bone racks there must also be some with the genetic disposition to build muscle easily. Would you not agree?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear