over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post Show Rebound! Loving it!

BIGGMIKE295

Featured Member
Registered
Those who compete or have dieted for any length of time know what I am talking about. That post show rebound or post diet rebound where your body is like a sponge, swells up little bit everyday and just about burns through everything you eat! It has only been 10 days since the show and I am trying to maximize my rebound the best I can. Lots of good food and a few cheat meals here and there. I actually restructured my training split and am training only 4 days a week right now and it feels great. Getting in and out, doing some cardio and getting more rest.
Also wanted to share new supplement that just came out from TrueNutrition.com. When they discontinued Karbolyn from Professional Supplements I went to Dante and asked him if he could make something just like it as I am a huge fan of it. It is a great pre, intra and post work out drink, and you would think it was made for Slin use. Long story short, ask and you shall receive. Dante made a mix called KarboLoad and it works great. It is a little different texture then Karbolyn, but watermelon and grape are pretty quenching. Just thought I would share it here as I know a lot of you liked and use Karbolyn. It is also quite a bit less expensive. It has already been said in many other threads, but I can't say enough nice things about Dante, such a helpful and great guy.

Also a big thumbs up to Ergopep.com .
Now that the show has past I have started researching again with their igf-des and it is great! The pumps are just as insane as they were the first time around. I really beleive this is a great way to shuttle nutrients during your work out and a major factor in fascia stretching. If you are going to research with it, make sure you maximize it's use with the right supplementation. Those who say there is 'nothing' in their igf-des, that 'nothing' sure does give some nasty pumps!

Anyhow, got to get back to the basics and try to improve on everything. I always try to compete against myself and make improvements every go around.

Just a little update and some pics from last night and tonight. Weight is 250.4lbs :D

9DaysRebound1 - Copy.JPG

9DaysRebound2 - Copy.JPG

10DaysRebound1.jpg

10DaysRebound2.jpg

dude I know exactly what your talking about and it's is awesome!! I'm pumped for. my next rebound I feel like in 6 weeks after my show I made gains close to my first cycle! Karbolyn. is great and pro supps is supposed to come out with a new formula but the original was taken by American efx they carry it and I'm pretty sure its the same formula check it out. I'm not a big fan of grape and watermelon flavoring with Protien powder, I did like orange Karbolyn and vanilla Protien it was like orange creamsicle!!!

dude I know exactly what your talking about and it's is awesome!! I'm pumped for. my next rebound I feel like in 6 weeks after my show I made gains close to my first cycle! Karbolyn. is great and pro supps is supposed to come out with a new formula but the original was taken by American efx they carry it and I'm pretty sure its the same formula check it out. I'm not a big fan of grape and watermelon flavoring with Protien powder, I did like orange Karbolyn and vanilla Protien it was like orange creamsicle!!!

Thanks, I will look into that. Their Fruit Punch was awesome. I do not mix it with my protein powders though. I drink it immediately after training with my BCAA's and eaa's and then 20-25 minutes later down my protein shake by itself.

Lookin huge. How'd you do in your show?

Thanks bud. Here is a link to it: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/members-photos/80978-my-excalibur-update.html

what was your weight at the show vs. now (the 250lbs)

by the way, your making some killer gains. You look about as good now as at the show. (conditioning wise I mean, size ofcourse is alot more)

Look awesome Mike!! I would get you an ergopep T shirt but your back is too big.

Thanks Phil, you can always send one out with my next order and I will squeeze into it!

Looking awesome Mike. next show???
Thanks, T...

Right now I don't know. With the baby on the way I will have to see how Steph and I adjust to the new one and also see how productive my offseason is.

what was your weight at the show vs. now (the 250lbs)

by the way, your making some killer gains. You look about as good now as at the show. (conditioning wise I mean, size ofcourse is alot more)

Thanks Chris. I weighed in at 234.6lbs. I just got back from a long weekend in Las Vegas for my son's wrestling tournament, so no idea what I now weigh! :eek: He cut weight this week so him and I did some big eating today and I took him to the Rio World Buffet for dinner to finish it off. :D I am going to drop the carbs a bit for a couple days to tighten back up and do some damage control.

beastly lat spread, looking good man

Good work buddy! Keep at it!

Inspiring.

Thanks guys. Just got to keep on grinding.......

Can you say SWOLE!? Looking big Mike

Thanks boss!

Weight is still slowly climbing. Here was a quick pic from last Friday when the wife and I were getting ready to go to a reception. 254lbs here in the pic and now after Christmas Eve and Christmas and all the binge eating I feel like a fat ass today at 257lbs! Got to get rid of that fat moon face! LOL I still have some good / big eating coming this weekend for my BDay.
Looks like a few lower carb days and some cardio are in order.

Hope everyone had a great Holiday!!!

P.S. This pic was my BiggMike Sexy Pic I took for her cell phone, I know...not really that sexy! :D

254lbs.jpg

Jaw dropping physique man, everyone on here is so motivating, congrats on your placing at the excalibur btw!

Wow Brother you are looking great!!! Nice job

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner