over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post T3 Rebound

getbig212

Registered
When coming off of T3 do you recommend keeping the diet/cardio the same to prevent rebound? Also, are there any supplements to take when coming off of it to prevent any rebound?

you might want to do an eca stack...and keep your diet in check..you will rebound if not

I don't rebound at all off of T3, of course I never run higher than 50mcg...

same, never run more than 50mcg, tho never rebounded either

Same, i had no rebound whatsoever, ran 50 for 8 weeks then 75 for 1,didn't taper down. I do use peptides and gh though. A little eca and cardio could be a good insurance policy

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
T3 rebound is soo overstated! Diet and cardio on T3 then come off and gorge urself full of junk food at astronomical amounts, then blame the t3 shutting down ur thyroid function causing the weight gain?!?
How bout keep ur diet somewhat in check and perform some kind of cardio for a week!

Iodized salts/Iodine enriched foods, Selenium enriched foods, L-Tyrosine.
Cold water Thermogenesis (Cold Shower)

Iodized salts/Iodine enriched foods, Selenium enriched foods, L-Tyrosine.
Cold water Thermogenesis (Cold Shower)

Could you point me to a link regarding cold water showers = metabolism boost? I've heard they're good for recovery, but wasn't aware of this.

What about kelp supplementation? Seaweed is rich in iodine. How much mcg a day will get the thyroid functioning optimally is the question, as you CAN overdose on iodine too.

I guess the same methods should be employed when coming off a long-ish cycle of drugs that slow thyroid production (GH, tren), even if T3 wasn't part of the stack?

Could you point me to a link regarding cold water showers = metabolism boost? I've heard they're good for recovery, but wasn't aware of this.

What about kelp supplementation? Seaweed is rich in iodine. How much mcg a day will get the thyroid functioning optimally is the question, as you CAN overdose on iodine too.

I guess the same methods should be employed when coming off a long-ish cycle of drugs that slow thyroid production (GH, tren), even if T3 wasn't part of the stack?

THE COLD THERMOGENESIS PROTOCOL - Jack Kruse

Yes kelp is very iodine rich,too much iodine can be detrimental to ones health, as well as not enough Iodine/iodized foods, extensive exercise may deplete one's Iodine levels, possibly?
Iodine uptake and loss-can frequent str - PubMed Mobile

If one wasn't to go nuts on massive quantities of Iodine/Iodized foods, there should be no worries with iodine toxicity, if one was a obese sedative individual engorging massive amounts of Iodine/Iodized foods, salts in hopes of boosting their Thyroid Metabolism,toxicity is definitely certain as well more than likely a Thyroidectomy

Last edited:
I saw emeric recommend 900mcg/day iodine supplementation in another thread when I searched out T3. I'm not not sure if that was a blanket statement or directed for someone with hypothyroidism, however. I guess one might be in a state of hypothyroidism post T3 cycle, so temporarily dosing kelp at 900mcg for 4-6 weeks might be necessary to bring it back in range quicker than might be achieved by waiting it out?

Thanks for the links!

I saw emeric recommend 900mcg/day iodine supplementation in another thread when I searched out T3. I'm not not sure if that was a blanket statement or directed for someone with hypothyroidism, however. I guess one might be in a state of hypothyroidism post T3 cycle, so temporarily dosing kelp at 900mcg for 4-6 weeks might be necessary to bring it back in range quicker than might be achieved by waiting it out?

Thanks for the links!

Over the last 20+ years I've run T3 countless times, both for a metabolic boost and for treating a high rT3 and sub clinical hypothyroidism , which was induced by routine therapeutic phlebotomies lowering my Iron saturation and Ferritin levels, in essence raised my TSH and rT3 placing me in a state of sub clinical hypothyroidism, to counter all this was upping my Iron intake,vitamin C,iodized sea salts and selenium enriched foods and 1500 mg of L-Tyrosine daily.

Otherwise from a metabolic boost of T3, I believe if one was to incorporate L-Tyrosine, selenium and iodized foods/salts, this may lessen the lag time once coming of exogenous T3 … expescially if those essential minerals aren't consumed while taking T3, if one was deficient to begin with due too dieting restrictions and excessive
Sweating , one might have a less than desirable lag in their thyroid function.

900 mcgs isn't uncommon to build up iodine stores, long-term I wouldn't advise it, considering 180 mcg is sufficient daily under normal circumstances, excessive perspiration 350-400 mcgs I believe would suffice.

I take iodine for my perceived low thyroid. It seems to drive to my tsh down to low 1 s from low three but I still feel the same . I was taking an iodoral a day and it actually made me feel hypo and I gained 20'pounds. Just started taking 50 much liquid t3 a day.

Double post

Last edited:
Stevie do I have to split up t3 to multiple disses a day if only wanting to tak 50mcg?

Is it okay if I have food in my stomach while taking t3

Stevie do I have to split up t3 to multiple disses a day if only wanting to tak 50mcg?

Is it okay if I have food in my stomach while taking t3

Yeah, you can eat with T3, not T4. But if you think you're hypo and have blood work and all you really should get on T4. It's a million times easier to dose and feel better on. If T4 isn't enough, you can add a little bit of T3 later after you find your dose of T4 through symptoms and blood work.

I messed around with T3 first and wish I had just gotten on T4. Start with a low dose too, work your way up if you need to.

Just take T4 first thing in the am with a glass of water. No food for 30-60 minutes. No calcium foods/supplements (dairy, multivitamin, etc) for 4 hours.

PM me if you want more info. Being hypo sucks and doctors suck just as bad at diagnosing and treating hypothyroidism as they do hypogonadism.

Last edited:
I will pm you when I am not on my phone thanks. I don't think I'm fully hypo, I think I just go back and forth between adrenals and thyroid being slightly enneficient. like my body compensates so it's hard to tell.

Try a supplement like NOW Thyroid Energy to get it back up and running faster than usual. Dat said he felt recovery was reduced to 2-3 weeks vs 6-8.

I ran t3 at about 50mcg for about 4 months.
I didnt notice any rebound after going off.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear