over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post T3 Rebound

did you guys split the 50 mcg dosage over the day or at AM?

I use all t3 am first thing in the morning when i wake up, then wait 15 minutes before I get some food.

did you guys split the 50 mcg dosage over the day or at AM?

I split mine up, first dose of 20 mcgs around 5 AM then second dose of 20 mcgs around 5-5 PM.

What research company T3 do you like best and is actually equal in quality to pills. I was using great white peptides and have not complaints but wanted opinions. I plan on using it long term and pills seem to expensive.

I am experimenting with me having high RT3 and or resistance. I think it's partially adrenal related but I am up to 100mcg and my temps aren't always 98 and I feel tired all the time. PM me to get more specific if you can help.

I do need to order more T3 in the next few days thou.

Does any one know the exact ratio strenth of T3 and T4? Like 25 MCG of T3 is = to how much T4?

Last edited:
I am experimenting with me having high RT3 and or resistance. I think it's partially adrenal related but I am up to 100mcg and my temps aren't always 98 and I feel tired all the time. PM me to get more specific if you can help.

I do need to order more T3 in the next few days thou.

Does any one know the exact ratio strenth of T3 and T4? Like 25 MCG of T3 is = to how much T4?

25 t3 = 100 t4

its a 4 to 1 ratio

My rat is taking 100-150 liquid T3 and doesn't feel hyperthyroid at all. However I have t4 pills from years ago and I remember 100-200 made him feel extremely hyperthyroid.

Maybe this liquid isn't working well? It's GWP which is reputable research company?

any ideas? What research brand T3 have you heard good things about?

Last edited:
uncontrollable weight gain after stopped t3!! help

hey guys! I have done 2 t3 cycles. both 8 weeks with first week ramping up n last week ramping down, max dose was 125 mcg. relusts were great. both times lost 15 lbs. but the rebound effect was terrible! my diet is clean all the time, no cheat meals, about 1700-2000 calories a day, low carb. I work out 6 times a week. crossfit. I noticed the rebound the second week i was off. and in a month i gained 15 lbs back! Like every morning I visibly had more fat! Now it's been a month since I stopped the cycle and I gained all the weight I lost back n my weight gain doesn't stop. one week after the end of cycle my t3 n t4 were low ( blood test) but now they r normal (got results yesterday) and I still keep packing on weight at a scary rate. I really don't know what to do. I took 6 months off before first and second cycle and gained more than I lost. So I guess I'll wait two more weeks ( which will make it 6 weeks break) and start t3 again. I really need your ideas guys!!!

Every time I take t3 I rebound badly ,I wish I never started taking it in the first place cause I got to the point I don't want to come off.
Even going from 100mcg to 50mcg on a good diet I was getting really bloated and putting on fat.
And after being on for awhile it takes time for the thyroid to recover .
It always does ,even after being on a year it would come back after about. 4 months or so but you lose pumps at the gym and the rebound is scary .especially since I lost over 100 pounds with t3 and hgh and cycling .
I'm now scared of rebounding ,gaining all the weight back.
I just got some pharm grade t3 which in the past worked alot better than ug t3.
The best t3 i used were the extended release capsules they were pharm grade I was able to eat whatever and still drop bodyfAt.
The t3 I'm using now is BP Balkan pharmaceutical and there supposed to be 50mcg each pill but j don't think there dosed properly.
I just got ahold of pharm grade t3 in blister lacks at. 25mcg at a really good price so I'm looking Foward to see the diff.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws