over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post ur diet

WTF lol its funny no one says anything to tenny or Pitbull for eating like shit and everyone gangs up on scott even though he is trying to eat healthy LOL

I dont think their objectives are the same

WTF lol its funny no one says anything to tenny or Pitbull for eating like shit and everyone gangs up on scott even though he is trying to eat healthy LOL

But i will say that even if i were bulking and i ate what Tenny or Pitbull eat id look like a fucking Sumo wrestler rather than a slightly fluffy bodybuilder

I just thought I would comment on his diet... can't comment on everyones post. Although saying that I genuinelly think I would look and feel better on Pitbulls diet than Scott's.

But i will say that even if i were bulking and i ate what Tenny or Pitbull eat id look like a fucking Sumo wrestler rather than a slightly fluffy bodybuilder

right there with you, but we could both market a new diet called Fat Beyond Belief:D

Lol, have you looked at tennys and pitbulls avatars. They are legitimate beasts. What can you say to them? eat more egg whites??

Lol, have you looked at tennys and pitbulls avatars. They are legitimate beasts. What can you say to them? eat more egg whites??

Tenny's Last tricep shot i saw looked like a freakin roast !! whatever he is doing he is doing it right

today....

630am
no breakfast

900am
4 breakfast burritos (McDonalds)
4 hash browns
2 orders of "hotcakes" (butter, sugar, syrup)
small coffee

130pm
grilled chicken ceasar wrap (from the deli)
RTD Metrx51
2 apples
1 banana

4pm
2 oranges
2 ice cream sandwiches
small bag of mixed nuts

630pm
4 slices of pizza (newyork style)
4 budlights

as you can see, i didnt eat as much today
but no gym

current cycle???

1/2ml of sus250 ed
1/2ml tren100 ed
1/2ml eq300 ed
1/2ml prop100 ed
1/2ml mast100 ed

gonna start abombs next week at 100mg ed

then early fall just cruise on
1/2prop eod
1/2mast eod

:cool:

Attachments

• tn3.jpg
    tn3.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 297

If I could afford good growth and alot of it i'd be smashing some moosetracks ice-cream every night too!:)

today....

630am
no breakfast

900am
4 hash browns
small coffee

130pm
RTD Metrx51
2 apples
1 banana

4pm
2 oranges
2 ice cream sandwiches
small bag of mixed nuts

630pm
4 budlights

but no gym

current cycle???

1/2ml of sus250 ed
1/2ml tren100 ed
1/2ml eq300 ed
1/2ml prop100 ed
1/2ml mast100 ed

gonna start abombs next week at 100mg ed

then early fall just cruise on
1/2prop eod
1/2mast eod

curious as could you always eat like that? can you honestly eat like that every day and stay as lean as you are? you certainly must have never been fat in your life? and can you still eat like that when not on 3 grams a week?

Hey Tenny

Obviously you have a lot of time in this game, and your physique shows it. Now I eat very clean, I always get the "why do you only eat chicken/broccoli/sweet potatoes/etc.." questions. And nobody says shit when the huge guy is eating it cause "well thats why he looks like that" So tell me Tenny, did you eat big and clean for years and years to obtain your size? and now are just on chill with your diet... or have you always been relaxed and just kept growing?

Give us smaller guys some sort of ray of hope!

curious as could you always eat like that? can you honestly eat like that every day and stay as lean as you are? you certainly must have never been fat in your life? and can you still eat like that when not on 3 grams a week?

yes

ive ALWAYS eaten this way

if im gonna compete???.....it gets really tight
but i still cheat every 3rd day..or i feel like im
wasting away to nothing

my appetite increases the more busy i get.
so if im doing nothing???....i eat nothing
just not hungry......

but when its going good??......i can eat a house
almost to the point where i always have something
in my mouth (food)......

after all is said and done??.....i will say this.....

you get OUT, what you put IN

the better my diet and nutrition.....the better my physique looks

PERIOD

today....

630am
no breakfast

900am
4 hash browns
small coffee

130pm
RTD Metrx51
2 apples
1 banana

4pm
2 oranges
2 ice cream sandwiches
small bag of mixed nuts

630pm
4 budlights

but no gym

Yea but its still early!!

6am
3tbls of lbas
10gms bcaa
5gms glutimine
mixed with 16 oz green tea
45 mins moderate cardio

7am
3 caps MD's GDA
1 cup kiefer yogurt
1 cup papaya juice
1/2 cup cottage ch.
1/4 cup frz blue berries
1/4 cup frz pinapple
3 whole cage free fertile eggs
3 tbs lbas vanilla
sip of cod oil

10am
3 caps MD's GDA
4 whole cage free fertile eggs
yokes raw
white cooked w/
1/2 cup cottage
1/2 cup spinach
2 bananas

pre&intra workout shake
30grams simple carbs
3 tbs lbas
10 grams bcaa
5 grams glutimine
1 scoop True Nutrition's buzz saw

Post work out
3 tbs lbas
30 grams True Nutrition's pea protien/casien blend 50/50
2 pieces of fruit apples, pears, bananas

1-2 hours later
8 oz chicken
1 cup broccoli
1 cup spinach
2 pieces of fruit same as above
and lately a $1 worth of MM's peanuts out of the machine in the lobby :eek:

7pm
4 whole cage free fertile eggs
yokes raw
white cooked w/
1/2 cup cottage
1/2 cup spinach
handfull of almonds 7 walnuts

pre-bed
1/2 cup cottage ch
3 tbs lbas
handful of almonds & walnuts

3am
1/2 cup cottage ch
3 tbs lbas
handful of almonds & walnuts

Although I think I like the looks of Tenny's and TNH's diets better tham mine.
Sunday's I typically go off the reservation with my diet.

I also want to add the times vary a little day to day. I eat only when I'm hungry. Which is all the time! :D

Last edited:
scott I know you may be on a budget and/ or find this easy to hit your macros .. and think you cant go wrong with eggs and oatmeal

BUT ..believe it or not this has to be the worst in terms of health, digestion, fat profile, insoluable fiber..

do some more research on here brotha SERIOUSLY.... Im in pain for you just reading that

yeah mate, well the reason my diet is so repeatitive is its the only way to keep me sane (it would drive most others crazy, i know) and for me to stick to it. If it is too varied it just does my head in somehow then my consistancy dissappears.

i wudnt mind having hand fulls of fruit and veg throughout the day though

:eek::D

Matey eat how you like and what suits you and your budget. But trust me by even adding in some fruit and veg your diet will be alot healthier and more effective over time imo. Blueberries, pineapple, bananas, apples etc would help alot. Coconut oil would be a great investment if you don't already use it (cook eggs in it).

How long you been on that diet? How you feeling?

i've always ate similar while growing over the last few years. i dont feel any differant, fine, no problems to report lol.

I just thought I would comment on his diet... can't comment on everyones post. Although saying that I genuinelly think I would look and feel better on Pitbulls diet than Scott's.

i know you're not singling me out mate! why do you think you'd look better eating what tenny's eating than my diet?

lmaooo

youre right brother

:)

People don't realize how relaxed some can be with their diets.... I know quite a few who eat even 'worse' and look great like you. It obviously works for you and you know the score with things.

I am alittle surprised though with the amount of protein you had today. I don't know what is in a breakfast burrito as we don't have them here but still looks very low. Obviously you don't need much protein if you have plenty of carbs and fat but still surprised by the amount you had today. What do you think you roughly average per day in protein Tenny?

i will say something else that is VERY important and true

when youre misrable, feel like shit??
you look like shit, (most of the time)
exceptions would be weeks or days before a show

when youre eating good/semi-healthy as all of you are calling it
to me???......you look and feel better, than suffering with
boiled fish and kale.........

feel good......look good

variety is key.....you want a good combination of the right foods
when you do this???.....you can stray alittle and get away with it

say it with me kids......hunger satisfaction = a big strong healthy physique
ripped????....depends..........happy???....hell yes

People don't realize how relaxed some can be with their diets.... I know quite a few who eat even 'worse' and look great like you. It obviously works for you and you know the score with things.

I am alittle surprised though with the amount of protein you had today. I don't know what is in a breakfast burrito as we don't have them here but still looks very low. Obviously you don't need much protein if you have plenty of carbs and fat but still surprised by the amount you had today. What do you think you roughly average per day in protein Tenny?

its loaded with eggs and sausage

i believe they are 13 grams of protien each

and they are GOOD AS A MUTHERFUCKER

Scott in answer to your question... although my waist may not show it at times :eek: I am highly ectomorphic. When natural I could always eat what I wanted. I was tall and skinny. I had a 8 pack when I was a kid and would have silly amounts of crap food... 10 packs of crisp, tonnes of sweets, chippie meals etc. Before I went to bed I would have 10 pieces of bread and tonnes of milk when I was 16 just to keep my weight the same. I have been able to eat like way most of my life but recently been showing signs that I can't :D

Anyway all those oats would bloat me if I had them all through the day. I would gain an allergy to egg if consumed so regularly. My digestion would be effected and I never have issues but with a diet like that I think I would. I would need far more variety and would go mad without it. I feel far healthier having fruit throughout the day. Tonnes of reasons really.

Although tenny's and pitbulls diets are not great they have abit of everything. Protein for muscle growth/repair etc. Variety of carb sources so good for energy/well being amongst many things. Plenty of fat in there too :D I like a good balance. Plus there are plenty of treats and a freedom which is better. But obviously I wouldn't follow their diets either but definately think I would look and feel better doing so than oats and eggs all day. I like to eat with freedom compared to a regimented approach... I think you can enjoy your food and still get the same results.

My diet is very relaxed. We don't have all the diner type food here although Burger King is really nice. I occasionally get 20 chicken nuggets from McDonalds if you can call it chicken. But I wouldn't want to eat in such a place regularly. Saying that I love chinese takeaways for treats :D Treats to me are pineapple and blueberries cos I love the way they taste. So any diet with fruit in and protein I am gtg.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws