over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post Workout BG Dropping

MMAFIGHTER

Registered
Newbies
I’ve had a few instances over the last few weeks of my blood glucose dropping into the 60’s about an hour post workout. This is after consuming an intra workout shake with 70g carbs (Gatorade powder), 15g EAA, 10g creatine, 10g glutamine and 5g glycerol.

Currently taking weekly 400mg test, 400mg primo, 100mg tren enan and 2iu of GH daily.

It’s just weird because even after my hour of fasted cardio every morning at 5am I will fast until 10:30 and never have these BG issues.

Fasted cardio isn't creating the same demand for muscle glycogen as a workout. So thats not really a good comparison.

How long are you waiting to have your meal? Your BG dropping is a sign you should be having a post workout meal/shake.

Fasted cardio isn't creating the same demand for muscle glycogen as a workout. So thats not really a good comparison.

How long are you waiting to have your meal? Your BG dropping is a sign you should be having a post workout meal/shake.
Always have a meal an hour to an hour and a half post workout.

You are probably very insulin sensitive so when you take in the simple carbohydrates from the Gatorade your blood sugar spikes then the pancreas "over reacts" and produces to much insulin causing the blood sugar to drop lower than normal.
You can either cut your fast carbs in half and add some slower carbs , or add in a post workout shake with protein and carbs to hold you over till your post meal

Shit for some odd reason I've been going hypo dropping to the 40s right after my 3rd meal.

I am the same way. Intra shake with about 60g simple carbs, then about 30 mins after a post workout shake. I was going hypo if I waited after the shake. so I go right into my next meal about 30 mins after the shake, Which has a cup of rice. Seems to be working. I know that’s a lot to digest and absorb, but what is the other option?

Same thing happens to me brother. I train early in the morning and have a intra shake very similar to yours. I come home from the gym jump in the shower get ready for work and take my son to school. I normally eat my first meal in the parking lot of his school after I’ve dropped him off and some mornings I start getting shaky and weird feeling in the drop off line….I’ve even broken out in a sweat before lol. I did notice you are taking alittle tren and I have personally noticed when I use tren even in low doses I go hypo more often. I personally believe tren increases insulin sensitivity.

I think its reactive hypoglycemia. It just happened to me two days ago and fainted and cracked my head open, went to the ER thankfully no concussion but got referred to an endo to check on the metabolism.

Same thing happens to me brother. I train early in the morning and have a intra shake very similar to yours. I come home from the gym jump in the shower get ready for work and take my son to school. I normally eat my first meal in the parking lot of his school after I’ve dropped him off and some mornings I start getting shaky and weird feeling in the drop off line….I’ve even broken out in a sweat before lol. I did notice you are taking alittle tren and I have personally noticed when I use tren even in low doses I go hypo more often. I personally believe tren increases insulin sensitivity.
I think you are dead on with the Tren. It seemed to have started shortly after I started the Tren.

I used to take 8-10iu of Humalin R Pre workout but I’m glad I haven’t been. Although it does make me wonder if the exogenous insulin would tell my pancreas to not release a bunch of insulin and therefore my exogenous insulin dose would cover my carb intake rather than over producing and causing me to go hypo.

Simple carbs, and tren can make you hypo an hour later. Have some rice and meat within an hour after or less simple carbs if trying to keep them low.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear