over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

post workout HGH

Jasons1985

Banned
Forgive me if this has been discussed over and over here but my search function just doesnt want to work on my phone.

For those of you who are taking HGH postworkout(no slin) what's your protocol or regimen. Do you pin then have a protein shake right after? Wait to have a meal with carbs hour later? Etc. Basically want to know how to time the carbs optimally. Thanks.

Pin GH after workout. Wait a half hour or so then plow down a bunch of protein and carbs. That works best for me. Post workout is also the best way to take it because of the hunger and tiredness. It also adds to the sense of well being and relaxation you get from endorphins.

If you were doing intra carbs like intra MD for example do you think it will conflict with the post workout HGH?

This thread is already a mess with questionable advice. I don't buy that searching doesn't work on your phone...but what is the goal here? Quite different if you're trying to gain or be as lean as possible.

This thread is already a mess with questionable advice. I don't buy that searching doesn't work on your phone...but what is the goal here? Quite different if you're trying to gain or be as lean as possible.

Agreed^ dosage and timing depends on goals

if leaning out is a goal its a good idea to take prework out fasted so that the available fat released in to the bloodstream is utilized for energy. then after work out i use a hydrolyzed whey and dextrose for a quick protein uptake

You dont buy it? LOL ok whatever dude. Getting lean as possible is the goal hence the no slin involved.

You dont buy it? LOL ok whatever dude. Getting lean as possible is the goal hence the no slin involved.
Then inject gh 45 to 90 min pre workout and consume little to no carbs during or directly after. Have some carbs pre bed to help serotonin.

I honestly don't think it'd be a big deal to have a couple scoops intra-md during the workout but water or EAA's will work as well. Protein shakes can work before or after.

6-8oz chicken, fish with a sweet potato or cup of jasmine rice to start and then slowly change that post workout carb.. Perhaps even to veggies.

You're all over the place. Don't do gh post...you don't want to use slin but are talking about intra-md during...ok that's ok too...but proper nutrition and timing is key.

Gh pre workout
50g isolate with almond butter or coconut oil 45-1hr pre workout

Intra md 2 scoops during or eaa

Post workout meal with intelligent carb source that can be manipulated or rotated out. Start with jasmine rice...then when changes need to be made...sweet potato...then veggies.

Carbs don't need to be eliminated but they should be well thought out.

Last edited:
Then inject gh 45 to 90 min pre workout and consume little to no carbs during or directly after. Have some carbs pre bed to help serotonin.

I honestly don't think it'd be a big deal to have a couple scoops intra-md during the workout but water or EAA's will work as well. Protein shakes can work before or after.

6-8oz chicken, fish with a sweet potato or cup of jasmine rice to start and then slowly change that post workout carb.. Perhaps even to veggies.

You're all over the place. Don't do gh post...you don't want to use slin but are talking about intra-md during...ok that's ok too...but proper nutrition and timing is key.

Gh pre workout

Post workout meal with intelligent carb source that can be manipulated or rotated out. Start with jasmine rice...then when changes need to be made...sweet potato...then veggies.

Some very good advice here.

Gh pre workout

Knight,

I have always read that the optimal pre workout timing for GH should be about 30 minutes before workouts. You suggest 45 min to 90 min. You don't think thats too far out?

Forgive me if this has been discussed over and over here but my search function just doesnt want to work on my phone.

For those of you who are taking HGH postworkout(no slin) what's your protocol or regimen. Do you pin then have a protein shake right after? Wait to have a meal with carbs hour later? Etc. Basically want to know how to time the carbs optimally. Thanks.

Here's what I did...........when trying to gain.......4pm eat 50g worth of comples carbs......and take 15iu slin............then.........take a 100g sugar carb drink and sip on it for the next 2 hours..........also sip on a 70g prot. shake those same two hours...........when your done with workout........take your gh when you get home.......wait about 30 min ...........then eat a carb/protein food meal...............wholla!!!

Knight,

I have always read that the optimal pre workout timing for GH should be about 30 minutes before workouts. You suggest 45 min to 90 min. You don't think thats too far out?

I dont think 30 min here or there matters....just take it whenever convenient.......gh peaks in about 3 hours............best case is to spread it out thru out the day.

Some good info on here, making me want to add in GH for a few months to help lean out... Hmmmm

I never wait to eat after my PWO hgh shot. Never noticed any difference

For me best seems to be post w/o protein shortly after then carbs to follow.
I'm very hypoglycemic and get low easily so slin is not something i play with.Don't need too.
Post w/o I go Im post bed time I go Subq... Thx T.........

Pin GH after workout. Wait a half hour or so then plow down a bunch of protein and carbs. That works best for me. Post workout is also the best way to take it because of the hunger and tiredness. It also adds to the sense of well being and relaxation you get from endorphins.

I use it very similar manner. I like using my HGH PWO best overall
I run mine AM and PWO

The problem is some of these ways are very dogmatic. Just because they work does not mean they are optimal.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws