over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post Workout MEAL

D Animal

Registered
I was curious cause I don't think I"m eatting enough...I usually have about 50 grams of protein and a glass or gatoradge..then a hour and a halfl later I'll have a meal that consists of brown rice...greens and chicken breast...I"m bulking now so help me out guys...oh, and what do you all eat pre workout

my meals consist of
whole soft boiled eggs and i drain the yolk
top sirloin roasts
ground meat washed off after cooking to remove fat
chicken boobs
tuna
as for post workout, its usually a big meal of meat and little fats unless its tuna, but i like a can of minestrone with a big can of tuna mixed in with 2 sliced fatfree cheese melted in and maybe some rice.
it yeilds abt 75-80g protein, this is a modified DC meal, lol
if ure bulking, eat red meat IMO and cheeses and shit, whole eggs etc

Vitargo cgl + whey protein + oatmeal .

Last edited:
I was told that you need sugar to get 2 the muscle quick as long as protein that absorbs quick...no they no FAT should be taken after weight training cause it slows down the protein on recovering the muscle....so what do you guys eat after your post workout meal and how long do you wait till your next meal?

1 1/2 scoops Glycoload, 50g whey, 10g glutamine

pre workout-low glycemic carbs, protein and fats.low glycemic carbs before you workout,helps you with your workout.post workout drink-high glycemic carbs and high quality protein powder.as far as the rest of your eating while bulking,it depends on your metabolism.if you have a fast metabolism, it's hard to get enough calories without eating some high calorie foods(some call in junkfood-haha).it really depends on your needs,just watch yourself and if you start putting on alot fat modify your diet.

staple foods for bulking-read meat,whole eggs,and whole milk.in order to get substantial mass gains,you have to eat!!!!!

leap

Something iv read skip lacour does that i have adopted myself and feel it works well is this... eating every hour for 2hrs post workout. I feel it helps my recovery a LOT and im always stronger the following workout, sometimes im not always able to do this, but i feel its ideal for me when i can do this consistently.

PW - 70g whey, 100g malto/dextrose shake (start sippin on it last 10min workout)

1hr PW - 50-60g protein, 40-50g simple carbs solid foods (my fav here is 2 cans tuna blend w OJ n chug, im not usually hungry at this point so it works)

2hr PW- 50-60g protein, 40-50g carbs solid food (my fav is large can of tuna w light mayo on whole wheat bread with celery cut up in it)

Preworkout: 50g isolate whey; 1 scoop maltodex; 1 scoop weight gainer (whey-maltodex/dextrose/fructose/sucralose).

Postworkout: 50g isloate; 2 scoop weight gainer

Eat one hour later. 6-8oz meat; starchy carb.

How many carbs do you all usually take in when bulking...I"m not sure but when I eat a meal I usually eat a cup of brown rice 2 tmes a day and a cup of oatmeal.....then after that I eat greeens...I'm just curious how many carbs do you all take in each day and how many should I be taking in each day for bulking.

D ANIMAL

I can't tell you how many grams of carbs I take in while bulking but as said already you have to figure out what you need based on your metabolism. Rice and oatmeal are fine. My metabolism is so friggin fast that if I dont' eat every 2 hours i shrink. While dieting I always lose too much muscle if I do much cardio and when bulking I can never get to where I want to . Although last winter I got up to 210lbs. Hopefully this winter I can get to 220. As DC told me about 8 years ago " You have to EAT your way up to 220". My problem is that if I take the time to eat as I need to I wouldn't get any work done.
Post workout I like N-LARGE by PROLAB and then a large red meat and vegies and rice meal about an hour later. Also on workout nights I eat a tub of lowfat Cottage Cheese just before bed. I get really sick of eating so much but it is absolutely neccessary. i eat like that for seven months then diet and add cardio for almost 5 months. Any one know how to SLOW down metabolism? :confused:

It seems when I eat a lot i don't tend to grow muscle just FAT! lol My buttock and hips tend to grow but I think I know why..I"ve been eattng mcdonalds ...subway..subs...popeyes lol...I think I need to eat cleaner which I"m trying to do now...I've been eatting good and sometimes I'll throw in a baked potato..which I'm not sure is good...I"m now including red meat in my diet like steak..what other red meat is good? is hamburger good but the low fat kind?

YES IT'S FINE.

Hamburger is fine, just get the leanest stuff you can. I usually get 93% lean.

80 gram of carbs and 60 grams of Whey right after training. 1 hour later: 100 gram of oatmeal, 1 cup youghurt, 50 gram of whey and a glas or two of Cola light lemon. 2-3 hours later 200 gram of ground beef and 100g of rice. If those meals come in as they should training is always productive for me.

I eat the same for cutting and bulking, since I kinda not bulk up but stay within single digits of BF. If there is no contest comin up i hit Macdonalds straight after training like 2 times a week or so.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws