over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post your bodybuilding related confessions

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
1. When I first started working out, I used a personal trainer to show me exercises because I had no clue what I was doing.

2. I worked out 7 days a week for six months straight when starting out

3. I blast way too long and have trouble answer cruise related questions because I don't cruise long enough to be able to give a good answer as to what happens to your physique in that time

4. I have posted on this board while at the gym between sets before

5. There have been a few nights that I have turned down going out with friends because I was worried about my physique (haven't done this much, but it has happened)

6. I am compulsively obsessed with having abs, and have been for a very long time. Not having them shatters my confidence

7. I've purchased really stupid supplements when I was natural and want my money back

That's all I can come up with for now

Last edited:
apart from numbers 1 and 2 they all apply to me

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I shit you not, this is a true story. In '09 I tried a biceps routine that was supposedly Lee Priests, which consisted of 20 sets per workout. After either four or six weeks, can't remember which, I lost an entire quarter inch from my arms. Talk about feeling stupid. This is the first time that I even told anyone this. Lol.

I consider sex as cardio.

I'm addicted to this sport even though its moronic. Lol

I wish I had the balls to go high dose but I'm scared of the health risks.

1.First year ate only canned tuna or protein shakes. NOTHING ELSE!T
2.(This is extension of 1) Turned down birthday cakes/ice cream and anything with "too much" fat in it.
3.Would do push-ups in locker room right before going out to train so I would already be pumped and not feel so small!...Oh wait, I still do that now!:D
4.When done drinking a shake, I always(still do) rinse twice to make sure to not waste any of those valuable protein "microfractions!:p
5. I ACTUALLY BELIEVED Bill Phillips and Joe Weider!(Every word of it too!)

I'm sure I have done/do other things that we probably all do/have done. But the one I'm sure most of us have done or do is neglect family and friends in my quest to be "The Greatest Bodybuilder in the History of Olympia and Mankind".:rolleyes: I'm trying to get better in that regard and spend more time with family and friends.

I tried every stupid supplement that came out from the time I was 15 thru 20. Then I started on gear.

I too have always been to scared to do high dose gear.

1.First year ate only canned tuna or protein shakes. NOTHING ELSE!T
2.(This is extension of 1) Turned down birthday cakes/ice cream and anything with "too much" fat in it.
3.Would do push-ups in locker room right before going out to train so I would already be pumped and not feel so small!...Oh wait, I still do that now!:D
4.When done drinking a shake, I always(still do) rinse twice to make sure to not waste any of those valuable protein "microfractions!:p
5. I ACTUALLY BELIEVED Bill Phillips and Joe Weider!(Every word of it too!)

I'm sure I have done/do other things that we probably all do/have done. But the one I'm sure most of us have done or do is neglect family and friends in my quest to be "The Greatest Bodybuilder in the History of Olympia and Mankind".:rolleyes: I'm trying to get better in that regard and spend more time with family and friends.

Haha #4 is something I am always guilty of too

when 9/11 first happened i thought we were going to war in US and first thought was to pack my gear and protein.

when 9/11 first happened i thought we were going to war in US and first thought was to pack my gear and protein.

Just think what might happen someday to steroid prices if we ever go to war with China!

I confess, it was I who farted as I walked by you and that hot bikini model in the corner of the gym. :rolleyes:

1. I brought vacuum sealed tuna packs and small sandwich bags filled with protein powder to the amusement park and ate them every 3 hours.

2. I drank hydrolyzed whey protein in 1997. To date, this is the most disgusting thing I have ever eaten. It tasted like vomit. I had to hold my nose and was gagging with every gulp. Lasted one week.

3. I tried drinking 1 gram of creatine with grapefruit joice every hour while awake. Lasted one week.

4. I brought egg whites in a tupperware container and left them in my car when I went to a club with my friends. Halfway through the night I told them I had to use the bathroom and went out to the car to eat them.

5. I used to eat 7 times per day (7000 calories). I would go diarrhea every 3 hours. Lasted one month.

6. I paid $100 for 1kg of creatine in 1994.

7. I am convinced I get the best blowjobs while using Test + Mast.

I did used to shoot insulin in the bathroom stall at the gym.

This was all in the first year I started workout out. It's been a long road and a learning process lol

-First 6 months of lifting was chest and arms every single day no rest days.

- the first jug of protein powder I bought I put 10 scoops in a shaker and drank it right away because I was told I needed at least 200g a day.

- I bought that legal D-Bol in the back of the workout magazine thinking it was legit.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377373912.570011.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377373912.570011.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 517
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377374086.432236.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377374086.432236.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 404
Last edited:
Nobody can touch me in the assclown category!!

There was this hot chick in my neighborhood and I would drive past her with my hand on the top of the steering wheel in an underhand grip flexing my bicep as hard as I could. LOL I was thinking I was impressing the hell out of her and she was probably thinking I had palsy or something...LOL I was only in my early 20's...so don't be too hard on me!

1- When I was in freshman year, I would take the wrong school bus home so that it would drop me off at the athletic center down the road. I would ride the recumbent bike like a madman for an hour, 7 days a week. I'd have my mother pick me up afterwards so that I could lift in my basement after cardio because I was too afraid to go in to the weight lifting area.

2- When I did venture in to the weight area, I trained only legs because I was a pitcher in baseball. I trained legs 3 days a week with HIGH volume. I had a fat female personal trainer show me machines to use for my upper body that were all in a line (for the old people and newbies).

3- I tried Tribulus from TwinLab at 17. My balls were MASSIVE and my sex drive was unbearable.

4- Broscience was the only science I cared about until I was 23.

5- I hate wearing tank tops anywhere in fear of being thought of as a douchebag.

6- I have not weighed less than 245lbs for any reason in the past 5 years and I still feel like I'm a 170lb, 15 year old child. My 2-3XL shirts fit me well, but I never think they're big until my girlfriend puts one on.

7- I secretly hate fat people. I have fat friends. When they reach for junk food, I have urges to smack them.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131