over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post your diet hack!!

Yeah. I noticed with pt141 my appetite is zilch.
interesting. never heard of it, after looking it up it appears its primary function is to treat ED and low libido... what is the correlation between stuff that kills the appetite and ED? is it a blood flow thing?

Yeah. I have two kids with someone from Lincoln Park. I never understood why she always wore green. Until one day she told me her cousin is an OG OG.. almost founder, of that set.
Encanto. Valencia Park.
I lived in UTC for a couple years when I worked at General Atomics. Right next to the Mormon temple. UTC was sooooo nice. And still is. At least near the 5/lajolla.
I still own my townhouse in paradise hills. I have some elders from my family living there. I'll crash there when I'm in town. But I'll usually stay in Carlsbad.
lol. yeah they deep. have been in gladiator brawls with them LPBS a few times at diff concerts @ 4th n B in SD.... DJ quick, e40 etc. My tia was from Varrio Encanto back in the day. UTC had no Mexican food though I would have to drive to clairemont mesa etc and it sucks compared to where i grew up in escondixo! Bro, i lived off genese maybe a few miles away from there in the canyon. beautiful weather too but more overcast. that temple is mind-blowing to look at the architecture. That is cool you are facilitating that fo the elders bro , noble quest props. keep family close and provided for. yes I was in Oceanside last week, but carlsbad is my fav place to live and chill. cant beat those vibes and the breeze, last week i stayed a few days near Douglas in oceanside. not as bad as other parts but still striking difference from carlsbad. the carlsbad LCC 24 is BRAND NEW and very nice , but no sauna or steam! sucks, the mall one is okay.

Just want to post this. I do if but yesterday shit came up so I tried to cram all my calories into a very small window to get them in, like 3000 bulky voluminous food in 3 hours. Luki and Daniel, you guys warned me about this and I did start using less filler food then I used to...but last night the small feeding window and amount of food was not wise. Ended up in so much pain I couldn't move I called an ambulance and went to the ER. I think gas and constipation contributed...but as a guy who is a little anti doctor... cheap... covered in ink and even had them lasered...I've experienced pain and for me to go to the ER...it was fucking bad.

Yeah I'm an idiot but if this helps anyonelse...good....be careful with excessive food volume, intermittent fasting... never thought something like this could happen... lesson learned....small meals limit veggies even more.

Luki Daniel and 55 you guys bust my chops but ...your advice is always spot on... this time I found out the hard way. Live and learn. I guess the bad news imma get a hell of an er bill... the good news... learned a lesson and ct scan and blood work shows I'm healthy as a horse. Blood pressure when I got in ambulance was like 190/103.. when I left the ER 116/73.

God bless and stay safe.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity