over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post your diet hack!!

Rice bowls bought in bulk from amazon. 90 seconds in microwave. Measure out as much oatmeal as you determine. Place oatmeal in a dry high speed blender. Turns to a fine powder almost immediately. I'll use almond milk. The amount of AM depends on amount of oatmeal. You can add what you wish depending on bulking or cutting. Im cutting. I'll have twice a day 1.5 servings oatmeal, 10 ounce AM, 2 scoops of protein and berries.

Ratio Keto Vanilla Greek Yogurt + PB2 powder. Mix well put in freezer for 30 min, mix again and it tastes like peanut butter soft serve frozen yogurt. Incredible and easy!!!!

pickles for sure
also oven baked broccoli in foil drizzled in italian dressing. set oven to 350 degrees set timer for 25-35 min depending if u want lil crunch or soft...
its soooo good.

Protein Pancakes with maple syrup. It sounds like and tastes like a cheat meal but It’s perfect to meet my dextrose /protein needs after an insulin fueled workout. A bit more enjoyable than a shake if time allows. Than 45 mins later I’ll have some meat and rice.

Man, I got a $15,000 competition pit in my barns carport right now that hasn’t felt fire in almost 2 years..I’m so over BBQ lol
Shame on you! Once I found the BBQgurus website my life changed! Ordered there kits to seal up the pit, got the temperature controller with blower etc. I still have leaks though on my big WSM 24” smoker. So I’m been using my Traeger lately instead. I prefer the charcoal and wood though.

Cage

Shame on you! Once I found the BBQgurus website my life changed! Ordered there kits to seal up the pit, got the temperature controller with blower etc. I still have leaks though on my big WSM 24” smoker. So I’m been using my Traeger lately instead. I prefer the charcoal and wood though.

Cage
I have zero leaks..hand built by pit maker in Houston..the trailer has a magnum off set smoker and a huge vault smoker and grill..2axle hand built everything

I have zero leaks..hand built by pit maker in Houston..the trailer has a magnum off set smoker and a huge vault smoker and grill..2axle hand built everything
I’m jealous… smoked BBQ is my favorite! Literally could eat just that and Italian food all day! Got yourself $150K vested in that?

Cage

It might be cool to be hardcore and say "Food is just fuel" but over the last 20 years doing this and now just wanting to enjoy life and be as jacked as possible I have a lot of fun getting creative. I really don't notice any difference with a flexible dieting approach. Still, most of my meals are pretty traditional bodybuilding style like the first two pics but I have a lot of fun at home making really good macro-friendly meals. I posted pictures and screenshots of the breakdown from MyFitnessPal. I share these often on Instagram just to try and help people with ideas. I logged everything I have eaten this month so far. My macros from last week were 304P 199C 86F which puts me in about a 500-700 cal deficit.

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 71
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 70
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 66
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 64
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 59
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 58
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3805 (1).jpg
    IMG_3805 (1).jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 71
It might be cool to be hardcore and say "Food is just fuel" but over the last 20 years doing this and now just wanting to enjoy life and be as jacked as possible I have a lot of fun getting creative. I really don't notice any difference with a flexible dieting approach. Still, most of my meals are pretty traditional bodybuilding style like the first two pics but I have a lot of fun at home making really good macro-friendly meals. I posted pictures and screenshots of the breakdown from MyFitnessPal. I share these often on Instagram just to try and help people with ideas. I logged everything I have eaten this month so far. My macros from last week were 304P 199C 86F which puts me in about a 500-700 cal deficit.
Looks delicious. Way beyond my skill level at present

fluids! i drink 2-3 glasses of different fluids per solid meal. not really on purpose but it does help... the fluids fill me up and i eat less or feel more satisfied...
i will have a glass of diet soda and a glass of water and a glass of milk... w each meal

Pictures are inspirational. Great share. I need to get a bit more creative here and this helped.

Your first two pics with rice and the tortillas pics are almost 100% of my daily diet. Various forms of rice and those flour tortillas must be 80% of my total carb consumption.

Your first two pics with rice and the tortillas pics are almost 100% of my daily diet. Rice and flour tortillas must be 80% of my total carb consumption.
Meadows was the one that really turned me on to subbing them in for other sources. I do a lot of corn tortillas too when I want more carbs 😋

Meadows was the one that really turned me on to subbing them in for other sources. I do a lot of corn tortillas too when I want more carbs 😋
Exact same here. Rice, tortillas, veggies, and fruits is pretty much it. I miss that dude, may he RIP.

fluids! i drink 2-3 glasses of different fluids per solid meal. not really on purpose but it does help... the fluids fill me up and i eat less or feel more satisfied...
i will have a glass of diet soda and a glass of water and a glass of milk... w each meal

That doesn’t hurt your digestion?

That doesn’t hurt your digestion?
Slows it. That’s sort of the point. Good zero-calorie hack for caloric deficits.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear