over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post your Dirty Winter Bulk Cycle

Hopefully…200mg of test c a week!

they took me off trt months ago (almost a year really)because my levels got super high..my test levels without it got to 800..

hoping to find a doctor to put me back on

Whoa, tell me how the hell you did this??? Are you young or something? Running cycles and TRT, and you still have a natural test level of 800????? Mine doesn’t even top 85 anymore, but that’s why I’m on TRT in the off time.

If ya really want a doctor to put you back on TRT then run a course of AAS for 10-12 weeks. And go see the doctor 4 weeks after you last inject complaining of low sex drive, ED issues, no energy, etc…. That is if your using esters such as Ethanate. He/She will order up blood work and you’ll be bottomed out Test wise.

Cage

MK stimulates the appetite and it qualifies for entry in a dirty bulk!

MK no longer stimulates my appetite. Something is seriously wrong with me. Food doesnt even taste the same any more. I dont even enjoy the taste of junk food.

MK no longer stimulates my appetite. Something is seriously wrong with me. Food doesnt even taste the same any more. I dont even enjoy the taste of junk food.
Try to run a little 2-3 month cycle of TUDCA/milk thistle. Flush you out.

Have you used orals much the past year or tren?

Try to run a little 2-3 month cycle of TUDCA/milk thistle. Flush you out.

Have you used orals much the past year or tren?

My liver is surprisingly fine, i did a bunch of NAC and feel fresh, i can run orals right now and feel good, usually im dragging ass if i take orals...

I was dealing with some major stress earlier in the year and pretty sure i had ulcers.... the thing is food doesnt even taste good to me any more. It actually has an odd taste any time i try to eat anything.

My liver is surprisingly fine, i did a bunch of NAC and feel fresh, i can run orals right now and feel good, usually im dragging ass if i take orals...

I was dealing with some major stress earlier in the year and pretty sure i had ulcers.... the thing is food doesnt even taste good to me any more. It actually has an odd taste any time i try to eat anything.
You feel fresh? What does bloodwork show?

I have used much more in the past but I keep it really simple in the offseason. If I up the dose (especially test and orals) I feel like shite and my appetite and digestion just go to shit so it's counterproductive. Growing is all about food and having a base of hormones that should gradually increase as you grow. Training should be progressive and getting as strong as possible with good form in a variety of rep ranges.

For me something like 500mg test and 400mg deca. I may up one slightly over time then up the other later on but never over 750mg test and 600mg deca but I would probably do better on the 500mg test. Now if I can be bothered with injections I will add in 700mg primo but chances are I don't. I do love orals but use them less now but for the winter I will likely add in 40-60mg tbol for 4 weeks. So overall something like...

500mg test c
400mg deca
40-60mg tbol
6iu humalog preworkout
3ml synthetine preworkout
2.5iu HGH daily (anymore and I can't function)
10mg MK-677 is a great addition to a "dirty" off season cycle because it helps you eat and fills you up but nothing too bad because of the minimal dose. Now 40mg MK-677 and a bulking diet and you will blow up 20+ pounds of water and look and feel like a complete mess.

Elvia, this is in my neighborhood. I could see me doing something like this (except the tbol). Orals are off my plate. Maybe I'd use a different anabolic but if you do well with nandrolones, sure.

When I went off years ago (2017), I did so bc a car slammed into my jeep. I've had everything checked since. And with a fine-toothed comb.

Turns out discovering polyscythemia actually probably prolonged my life. I take my BP twice a day now, meditate, breathe, relax, check my pulse rate and take a beta-blocker and low dose aspirin. I've had my heart examined by echos and ECGs plenty and all showed no evidence of thickening or improper valve function. My most recent test, a CAC by my request was zero. Or, at least no noticable bright patches. Nothing.

The only thing I've EVER done different from most anyone here on this board or out there wherever was keep up the activity. And I'm not talking stair-stepper/treadmill/low impact/"I don't want to cut into my gains" type of bullshit cardio. I mean sprints, rock climbing, balls-out increased VO2 max uphills, interval training, foot, bike, pool, lake, track, whatever. Here in PA, we have some trails that, were you to run them, you'd have massive quads. Ramy? No. And you'll feel like you're at death's door trying to complete them but there it is. And I'm saying this because I haven't been under 200lbs in 25 years. And I survived it.

Sure, I wanted to be a muscle professional (i.e. bodybuilder), this is ProMuscle after all, but the least healthy I've been in my life is trying to be one. Some of this is age talking. Some of you younger guys can still come back from a ton of bodily abuse. But don't fly too close to The Sun there, Icarus, because I've seen far too many guys I loved fall to Earth. And I miss them.

The way I see it, the death of it all comes down to not muscle size or strength at all but that effort we take to make that muscle noticeable. Yup. Cutting. Could anything be more antithetical to everything we know about health and nature than sucking weight and BF? Hell no. And I'm not talking about obesity bc that's the same deal. And staying way lean year round? Probably worse. Could anything be more counterintuitive to your body's own version of actual health and survival than staying ripped year in and year out? Not for 100,000 years past nor 100,000 to come.

A 5-month winter bulker or a 5-month prep down to comp? Which is worse? You know.

You want to see health? Look at someone's skin. Is it radiant and pliable? Not blotched with a million scars of zits past? How about their teeth and gums? Are the whites of their eyes actually still white? Healthy fingernails and hair? No gym, drugs, gear, etc, can they still f**k? Mental outlook, happy? Have friends that they love and love them back? Anxious, depressed, stressed? I get that bodybuilding has never been about health. But longevity is. So if you're going to talk to me about health? Save it. When was it about health anyway?

Think about it.

Have to run, I'm writing a book here. I'll add more in the coming few days.

You feel fresh? What does bloodwork show?

I havent had bloods done on my liver in a while. I have trashed my liver in the past and i can feel it physically and mentally when i do, and even then appetite has never been an issue.

I can with 100% certainty say my stomach problems are due to acidity, bc as soon as an antacid, i.e. tums goes down the hatch, the burning dissolves.

As for my lack of interest in food and taste being off, if there is something a blood test could catch to fix this, im all ears to understand better.

Showstopper obviously if someone was to say pick a cycle that will just help make you a mutant and it's all out size with no regard to health or well being obviously the sky is the limit. You could do high test (1-2g) and an anabolic such as deca or eq at 600-900mg (or more). Then 100mg adrol and some hgh and mk-677. Anyone could seriously blow up on that sort of stack with a good diet. Everyone's is different and I could get away with more when I was younger but still the cycle I posted above (500mg test and 400mg deca) is simply what I would do but the options are there. Even 750mg test, 400mg deca and 50-100mg adrol would blow anyone up. The later was the sort of cycle I done when I really wanted to grow in the past.

MK-677 gets a lot of hate (fbg, bp and hr) but if you can handle it nothing is better for a dirty bulk and adding size whilst increasing your appetite. Even just 20mg per day would be enough to really add to a "dirty" bulk. For me now and to be fair I never really dirty bulked I prefer keeping things cleaner. I associate a dirty bulk with just eating as much as possible and crap food and that was never my style. I much prefer clean food with some treats and enough drugs to facilitate growth without negatively effecting digestion and appetite. Anything that stops you eating you should just drop if your goal is to grow as big as possible. All drugs work and it's not rocket science but you can't really beat test, deca and adrol for sheer size if everything else is in place. I went with tbol because I can still eat on that and it's one of my favs but orals are never essential/needed but they are more fun :D I see you are planning 50mg adrol and 50mg dbol. Is that at the same time or will they be run separately? I have ran both before with great results but I definitely couldn't do that now.

Showstopper obviously if someone was to say pick a cycle that will just help make you a mutant and it's all out size with no regard to health or well being obviously the sky is the limit. You could do high test (1-2g) and an anabolic such as deca or eq at 600-900mg (or more). Then 100mg adrol and some hgh and mk-677. Anyone could seriously blow up on that sort of stack with a good diet. Everyone's is different and I could get away with more when I was younger but still the cycle I posted above (500mg test and 400mg deca) is simply what I would do but the options are there. Even 750mg test, 400mg deca and 50-100mg adrol would blow anyone up. The later was the sort of cycle I done when I really wanted to grow in the past.

MK-677 gets a lot of hate (fbg, bp and hr) but if you can handle it nothing is better for a dirty bulk and adding size whilst increasing your appetite. Even just 20mg per day would be enough to really add to a "dirty" bulk. For me now and to be fair I never really dirty bulked I prefer keeping things cleaner. I associate a dirty bulk with just eating as much as possible and crap food and that was never my style. I much prefer clean food with some treats and enough drugs to facilitate growth without negatively effecting digestion and appetite. Anything that stops you eating you should just drop if your goal is to grow as big as possible. All drugs work and it's not rocket science but you can't really beat test, deca and adrol for sheer size if everything else is in place. I went with tbol because I can still eat on that and it's one of my favs but orals are never essential/needed but they are more fun :D I see you are planning 50mg adrol and 50mg dbol. Is that at the same time or will they be run separately? I have ran both before with great results but I definitely couldn't do that now.

Agree with you on mk677 and to add to that- its very misunderstood. People who get "fat" from it not controlling their prolactin and blood sugar. I know this because i trashed my physique several times with it, swore it off every time... then ran it again with loads of Vitamin B6 (lowers prolactin) and berberine/R-ALA before meals to lower my blood sugar.

Huge appetite increase + High Blood Sugar = FAT.

I would like to try mk677 with actual insulin on a bulk as i have a feeling that might be the mother of bulking combos.

I plan on dbol/adrol at once.

Food
Food
Smart progressive training
250 test E - wk.
250 deca -wk
2iu gh daily
200mg synthetine daily
10,000 steps daily

Old man shit, but still look like a BOSS!
#savagemode
B-boy, do you require an ai at all with those doses? any issues with the deca dick at all? I know it's very personal, but just curious of your own experience

B-boy, do you require an ai at all with those doses? any issues with the deca dick at all? I know it's very personal, but just curious of your own experience
No not at those doses, I have no problems. No ai, no dick issues.

We don’t get mushy of a winter here in Az. I started 3 days ago on 300mg test e, 600 Mg deca, 400 mgs primo, 20 mgs ostarine for 4 weeks. After ostarine is dropped and gains start to slow doses will creep up

After nearly 20 years of mostly constant force feeding I feel you

I never understood why MK gets so much hate. I am one of the rare people who never retains any water or even get hungry after a week. I sleep like a baby. Reading this makes me want to order it again. My only complaint about it is it does make me tired during the day even when taking it at night.

I never understood why MK gets so much hate. I am one of the rare people who never retains any water or even get hungry after a week. I sleep like a baby. Reading this makes me want to order it again. My only complaint about it is it does make me tired during the day even when taking it at night.

It gets loads of hate and from educated people as well. It doesn't suit everyone but I think it's a very useful tool but many (including some of the educated people) run it incorrectly. For some guys it's actually an amazing tool and will produce great results. I am the same and I just get tired from it but I am exactly the same from HGH but it's manageable if I keep the dose low.

It gets loads of hate and from educated people as well. It doesn't suit everyone but I think it's a very useful tool but many (including some of the educated people) run it incorrectly. For some guys it's actually an amazing tool and will produce great results. I am the same and I just get tired from it but I am exactly the same from HGH but it's manageable if I keep the dose low.
It definitely works for me for body recomp…..but god damned if it doesn’t make me feel like I’m gonna pass out at any moment. Just absolutely stupid lethargy for me

It definitely works for me for body recomp…..but god damned if it doesn’t make me feel like I’m gonna pass out at any moment. Just absolutely stupid lethargy for me
Any fucking drug that negatively effects your training...THROW IT IN THE TRASH!
Extreme lethargy from MK677 throw it in the trash, gear giving you painful PIP, throw it in the trash!

I always recommend low dose Mk. I need to find a source on here again.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws