over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post your favorite dessert recipes

Barny

Registered
Come on folks, help me out here. I am on a cut and I need some healthy, low calorie, dessert recipes that are great for body builders!

I am trying to stop eating M&Ms and Snickers. Both these items are not very conducive to a cut!

Looking for something sweet? I like to take cottage cheese and put it in a food processor with a little cocoa powder and a touch of honey or stevia. Comes out with a pudding consistency and taste a little like chocolate cheesecake. Also here's a link to recipe my wife uses for a peanut butter casein brownie. It's actually really good and fast to make.

http://www.muffin-topless.com/2013/02/06/rich-chocolate-protein-mug-brownie/

The perfect dessert for me is a high protein cheesecake. The cake is made with eggs, light cream cheese and protein rich fat-free yogurt to confirm to provide completely bodybuilding nutritious. Yummy taste.

It looks very delicious, especially for fans of the pumpkin, like me.

Today I present you Coconut cookies! :D :headbang:

Coconut Cookies

These cookies are guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth. They combine the taste of coconut and almonds and contain 170 calories per cookie. You will also get five grams of protein, 10 grams of carbs and 13 grams of fat per serving.

Ingredients:

1/4 cup of melted coconut butter
1 cup of almond butter
1 cup of shredded coconut unsweetened
1/2 cup of almond flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1 egg
1/4 cup of honey

Directions:

Before mixing any of the ingredients together, you should preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. While the oven is heating, combine the almond flour, shredded coconut and baking powder. To this mixture add the coconut butter, almond butter, vanilla, egg, and honey. Mix these ingredients together well. After the ingredients are mixed, use a spoon or your hand to form two inch balls of the cookie mixture. Place these balls on a baking sheet and slightly flatten them out. The cook time for these delicious cookies ranges from 12 to 15 minutes. You will know that they are finished when the edges are golden brown. Let the cookies cool for about 10 minutes and dig in.

hii,
Quick Whoopie Pies. Love whoopee pies but don't have time to bake? ...
Chewy Chocolate Caramel Bars. This super easy dessert uses caramel candies and chocolate cake mix. ...
Strawberry "Cool Brûlée" ...
Rocky Road Parfaits. ...
Quick Cherry Crisp. ...
Spicy Chip-Chocolate Bark. ...
Pineapple Upside-Down Cake Sundaes. ...
Butterscotch Pretzel Bars.
ISO 9001 Certification in bangalore
ISO 27001 Certification in Mumbai

Come on folks, help me out here. I am on a cut and I need some healthy, low calorie, dessert recipes that are great for body builders!

I am trying to stop eating M&Ms and Snickers. Both these items are not very conducive to a cut!
My girl just made some dessert and I was actually surprised on how good it turned out. Peel and freeze some banana's in a baggie, thaw them out slightly, put them in a food processor with almond butter and some cut up dates until smooth. Then just pour it in a bowl, it's almost like a pudding/ice cream. You can also add some Splenda or something if you're feeling it!

Looking for something sweet? I like to take cottage cheese and put it in a food processor with a little cocoa powder and a touch of honey or stevia. Comes out with a pudding consistency and taste a little like chocolate cheesecake. Also here's a link to recipe my wife uses for a peanut butter casein brownie. It's actually really good and fast to make.

http://www.muffin-topless.com/2013/02/06/rich-chocolate-protein-mug-brownie/
Thats a new one. I'm not real big on cottage cheese but this interest me

I’m all about creme brûlée’s!

It's better then it looks.

god damn I need a gf to make me some deserts! I spend all day cooking as it is. Im def going to try some of these out. Thanks for everyone sharing.

Hold your nose lol

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner