over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post Your Home Workout

RDS

Registered
Hey all,

Well we're all trying to make the best of it, so maybe this thread can help inspire each other with some of our ideas.

Here's mine - the equipment I have is a pull up bar (one of those that hooks on to your door frame - I still don't trust it), a dip station and a set of a 4 resistance bands (light, medium, light-heavy, heavy). Workout is a push/pull/legs split training most days with the occasional day off when I feel lazy (once a week, usually).

Pull:

Banded Pull ups - 4 sets with heavy band
Face Pulls with overhead reach (so pull all the way in then push up) - 4 sets with medium band
Pull Aparts - 3 sets with light band
Inverted rows using dip station with my feet up on a dining chair

I do the pull ups first because it's still kind of like having a heavy lift in there. I like doing them banded because I feel I get a better quality rep. Inverted rows are last because I like having the face pulls and pull aparts as a pre-exhaust first to make them harder. Once could argue they would be better straight after the chins but I prefer my way.

Push

Foot elevated push ups - 3 sets with feet on couch
Dips - 3 sets obviously using dip station. Fucking love that dip station
Regular push ups - 3 sets although the plan is to start doing different styles of push ups to build towards doing 1 arm push ups
Lateral raises - 3 sets light band
Overhead extensions - 3 sets medium band
Push Downs - 3 sets heavy band

If you really slow the negative and squeeze the rep, then push ups can be a shitload harder than you'd expect! Bodyweight dips, too. Had to swap around the triceps stuff after the first few workouts as I was getting too many reps for my liking on the push downs. Now having the "heavy" push downs after the overhead extension makes for fewer reps before I hit failure. Exercise sequencing is the name of the game for effective home workouts, IMO.

Legs:

Banded Pike Leg Extension (
) - 3 sets heavy band
Banded Bulgarian Split Squats - 5 sets heavy band
Sissy Squats - 3 sets

Leg training is the hardest thing to come up with ideas for, IMO. Shout out to b-boy for the sissy squats - those things are HORRIBLE. The pike extension is done to pre-exhaust the quads. I can get a half decent pump in my legs doing this so I'm happy; I don't imagine I'll be building any size on them anytime soon but it's enough to tire me out so it must have some benefit.

I also bought some running shoes but the less said about that, the better.

Anyone else care to share?

This has been my “go to” kettlebell workout, sometimes I’ll add in swing to thrusters, Halos, Turkish Get Ups.. Some of those exercises I’ll also do with double kettlebells when possible..

Other than that I do a lot of pull ups and dips... Is it weird I HATE doing push ups? Lol

Also getting back into running this week after taking several weeks off...

Attachments

• 92A609C2-207F-4BA6-8AB5-487FE3170921.jpeg
    92A609C2-207F-4BA6-8AB5-487FE3170921.jpeg
    78.8 KB · Views: 17
Whatever I can get with, these dumbells, bands and door attachment.

Attachments

• 20200412_112401.jpg
    20200412_112401.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 17
Basically a version of creeping death

Pull
Push
Off
Legs
Off
Pull
Push
Off

Incline, decline barbell, standing military, dips with bands for resistance, skull crushers, Weighed pull ups, BB+DB rows, Pull overs, Bulgarian split squats, Front/ back squats, Pistol squats, leg curls using bands or inverted leg extension, calf+ tibia raises

Not that much different from the gym, just no machines. I got lucky with being able to get some bars and plates. You can use bands with a lot of this stuff and make it work too

9 sets of Pushups alternating feet height, 3 sets D-bell presses w- 45lbs
3 sets Military w 45lbs, 3 sets Upright rows then Move into a Superset.
Extensions, Skull crushers and Curls...About 9 sets.
Through in some forearm work at the End!
Abs, leg lifts and crunches twice a week.
Just got the Bands...So Back pump workouts are in after 4 weeks off.

Good At home workout man. I do stuff very similar. Dong a Push/Pull/Leg setup EOD right now. Cardio on off days.
Yesterday was my pull day and i did.

Banded pullovers 2 warmup sets
Neutral grip pullups - 3 sets
Seated banded rows - 3 sets
Banded wide grip pullups - rest pause set
Banded BO row - 2-3 sets
Banded Shrugs - 2 sets
DB curls - 3 sets
Hammer curls - 2 sets

I have a barbell, db's and enough weight to throw about 100lbs on a bar. Honestly, not that much at all.
But i use the shit out of my Elitefts bands. I can BO 315-405 for reps and when i put a thick heavy band around the bar twice and do rows with that, I'm failing at 10-12ish reps. That's around 315 then for me.

But like you said, Legs have been the hardest for me. Check out Dr. Scott's IG page. He made a scary but interesting squat variation with bands and a bar that i replicated. Took me like 30 mins but it works.

pushups
pullups
band rows
body weight lunges
calf raises
band curls
band tricep pushdowns
band side and front laterals

a few sets to failure on each exercise

5 day spllt (back, chest, arms, shoulders, legs)

funny thing is I think my chest and legs are improving

Good At home workout man. I do stuff very similar. Dong a Push/Pull/Leg setup EOD right now. Cardio on off days.
Yesterday was my pull day and i did.

Banded pullovers 2 warmup sets
Neutral grip pullups - 3 sets
Seated banded rows - 3 sets
Banded wide grip pullups - rest pause set
Banded BO row - 2-3 sets
Banded Shrugs - 2 sets
DB curls - 3 sets
Hammer curls - 2 sets

I have a barbell, db's and enough weight to throw about 100lbs on a bar. Honestly, not that much at all.
But i use the shit out of my Elitefts bands. I can BO 315-405 for reps and when i put a thick heavy band around the bar twice and do rows with that, I'm failing at 10-12ish reps. That's around 315 then for me.

But like you said, Legs have been the hardest for me. Check out Dr. Scott's IG page. He made a scary but interesting squat variation with bands and a bar that i replicated. Took me like 30 mins but it works.

Scott's such an insane guy (in a good way)

I saw his PVC pipe heavy band setup for squats, and sat there thinking how the hell did he figure this out...guys still finding ways to train hard as hell with no weights

I have an apparatus lefts you do dips and can lay down flat. I use that to do tricep extensions, a kind of move in push-up position. Superset with close stance pushups and then use my kids bunk bed and sheet for curl type things. Do this four or five times. Then use kids bunk and sheet for rear lateral type move and face pull, them I have one pair 10lb dimbells for side laterals then use bed to do high incline type shoulder press. With all this I kind of maneuver my body around to get it to hit the right area. So that four or five times and I am done with quick arm and shoulder workout. Takes about 25-30 minutes. I like it, honestly will probably continue working this stuff in when gym opens. I sweat, get nice pump and heart rate is up pretty good, out of breath the whole deal.

-LEGS--hams(lying dbell curl between feet, SDL)---quads(pistol and/or sissy squat, snatch grip deadlift, front squat, lunges---calves(2leg bbell calf raise holding bar in front, 1leg dbell raise)

-BACK(pendley row, reverse grip row, dbell row, 2arm dbell row) -BICEPS(dbell curl, hammer curl)

-CHEST(floor press bbell, dbell flye)- DELTS(dbell lateral raise, standing dbell overhead press, dbell upright row)-TRIS(dbell kickback, overhead extension)

I modified what B-Boy posted as a daily workout.

Decline bench dumbbells(DB) 12 reps one set

DB Tricep overheads 1 set 12 reps

DB Side lateral raise 1x12

DB Bent over rows 1x12

Pullups to failure (have an insertable doorway pullup bar that works really good)

Curls 12 reps but normally do 1st 6 hammer style and then last 6 regular

DB stiff legged dead-lift 1x12

DB Squats 20 reps

DB Calf raises 20 reps

Abs - Have something called a perfect sit-up that works good for different side or regular crunches

Done for the morning.

May come back and do some incline flys or a different tricep exercise if still feeling froggy later in the day as my tri's lack comapred to the bi's as does my upper/inner pecs

I droped 3k so now i can do everything at home 😇
When corona over i will go to gym only 1x a week for leg press and hack squat

Bboy style 😎💪🏻

Pushup/ pull up/ bodyweight squat warm up

Incline DB press 1 x 18
Pullups 1 x 21
Side db lateral raise 1 x 17
Barbell row 1 x 15
CGBP 1 x 17
Db hammer curls 1 x 18
Barbell squat 1 x 25
Barbell stiff leg deads 1 x 16
GHR bench 1 x 20
Hanging leg raises 1 x 18

I manually operated a Mexican backhoe for 8 arduous hours today. Does that count? It better god damnit!

Nice set of dumbells! My hex only go up to 65 lbs. Do you have a power rack too, for squats and other barbell work?
No I don't. I can't even train legs right now due to my hernia. My ceiling isn't high enough for a rack

I need a speaker. I bought the sonos move and I'm not happy with it. I have the home theater system and love it. Just need a badass bluetooth speaker with some base

I have seen many inventive things on IG but most of the stuff is just people trying to stand out and be different. Half of them just copy of each other as well. It's very easy to work out very hard with just a set of bands and your body weight. Now if you have some db's or a barbell you are sorted. Even if you have minimal equipment there are ways to increase the resistance.

At the moment I only have a 7.5kg db so I put that in a small suitcase with a few water bottles and that was ideal for harder curls and raises etc. Most people have a suitcase and if not maybe a tote bag if you don't. Pull ups for back. Push ups for chest. You can change hand positions or elevate your feet or hands to create more of an incline/decline. For quads you can do pistol squats and well so many other things. Hold something heavy for squats, split squats, lunges, stiff leg deadlifts, calf raises etc. You can even do leg extensions with something heavy sat down or using bands. A good set of bands is great for all body parts. If you have an exercise bike (or similar) you can use it to train your legs very hard but doing intevals on the max setting with maximum power output... feels like you have done a crazy drop set of hack squats at the end.

Maybe you may have to change your goals during lock down. But many people think if they can't lift huge weights that they can't improve and that is nonsense you just have to make these techniques as intense as possible. Sure there are some exceptions but most people need to lose a bit of fat anyway and many can still grow during this time if everything is in place. Me personally I want to tighten up, increase cardiovascular and muscular endurance, increase flexibility and become more agile.

No I don't. I can't even train legs right now due to my hernia. My ceiling isn't high enough for a rack

I need a speaker. I bought the sonos move and I'm not happy with it. I have the home theater system and love it. Just need a badass bluetooth speaker with some base
I use the play 5 down in my basement gym and highly recommend it. I have the first generation and it has good bass and I am very picky. I would think the new gen is just as good.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws