over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post Your Stats, diet, and cycle

Sounds like a recipe for cancer! Lol
That's a lot of aspartame!

ehehehe

aspartame doesnt causes cancer, ive researched in some serious medical sites and there isnt statistic assotiation between them... is more like a mith created by the industry to sell other sweeteners types that are "healthier" than aspartame, but that isnt true. (im a physician)

Just looking at people's pics to stats ratio, this thread proves that weight means nothing. It's all about how you look

I'll put my stuff up later when I have time

Agreed. I'm nothing special, but I keep improving, so its all I can do.

ehehehe

aspartame doesnt causes cancer, ive researched in some serious medical sites and there isnt statistic assotiation between them... is more like a mith created by the industry to sell other sweeteners types that are "healthier" than aspartame, but that isnt true. (im a physician)

Yea I know. I was just kiddin. I drink the shit out of diet soda!

22, 5'10, 248, bf% %10-11

cycle atm
1 gram of test
400mg tren e

Diet:

Breakfast: 2 english muffins with nutella, 2 mars bars, half litre skim milk with 3 scoops whey
Lunch: lamb kebab with double meat, or chinese noodle box (beef and blackbean sauce) with a 2 scoop whey protein shake, super size coke slurpee, choc chip or Mcadamia cookie
Dinner: lamb kebeb pizza with extra meat and garlic sauce (no cheese), half a water melon and bottle of sprite
Before bed: 3 scoops whey, half litre skim milk, small packet of doritos
Nutella is the secret for everything. Eating nutella restores balance to the universe!!!

My stats:
37 - 5'8" - 230LBS in the morning - BF is unknown, a little higher upper abs can almost be seen.

Diet:

Meal 1 - 50grams of protein from either chicken, beef or egg whites and 50grams of carbs from either white or brown rice or multi-grain pasta.

Meal 2 - Very similar to Meal 1 but with more carbs (maybe 70 to 80g).

Meal 3 - Very similar to Meal 1 but with only +/- 30grams of carbs

Meal 4 - Beef Protein Isolate Shake (50g protein), 2 slices of Ezekiel bread, tablespoon of almond butter.

Pre-workout - Humilin-R at 5 IU followed by 50g of protein from Beef Protein Isolate shake and 50g of carbs from Vitargo consumed pre and intra-workout (sometimes I will slam it pre-workout most of the time). Sometimes will add BCAAs depending on energy level or if I don't feel "anabolic".

Meal 5 (Post workout) - Very heavy carbs at 100g plus coming from rice, bread or potatoes. 50+ grams of protein from either beef or chicken, primarily beef. This is usually a very heavy meal - Filipino food mostly or big Hawaiian plate.

Meal 6 - Similar to Meal 3 but often with Beef Protein Isolate shake substituted for whole food (sometimes).

Meal 7 - depends on how hungry I am before bed but usually 25g of protein and 25g of carbs. Not too often.

Current supplements:
Multipro 32x
Niacin
Solaray Prostate and Kidney support
New Chapter Blood Pressure Pills
Liv-52
BCAAs

Current AAS:
Sustanon 250 - 1 gram per week
Test Suspension - 400mg per week (slowly phasing this out due to tren)
Tren Suspension - 300mg per week
Exemestane - 25mg ED
Caber - .5 mg once a week
Humulin-R
Metformin on non-insulin days (Insulin only used pre-workout at 3x a week)

Research:
CJC 1295 w/o DAC 200mcg pre-bed
Ipamorelin 500mcg pre-bed

Last edited:
ehehehe

yes it is. I'm not a physician but at least I can spell the word myth. there might be worse shit than aspartame around but to punch it off as hearsay and part of some conspiracy is bullshit. there are lots of "medical sites" (whatever that means btw) that quote a lot of shit and yes, most of them say how great aspartame is. and since that is true, i guess we should all start drinking gallons of fluoride because the doc (and all these "medical sites" say how great it is for our teeth?? what a joke.

yes it is. I'm not a physician but at least I can spell the word myth. there might be worse shit than aspartame around but to punch it off as hearsay and part of some conspiracy is bullshit. there are lots of "medical sites" (whatever that means btw) that quote a lot of shit and yes, most of them say how great aspartame is. and since that is true, i guess we should all start drinking gallons of fluoride because the doc (and all these "medical sites" say how great it is for our teeth?? what a joke.

im sorry if im not spelling words correctly in a web forum, but besides that im from Brazil and my native language is portuguese, wich is fucking more difficult than english.

lets elevate the discussion to another level, when i get home i promisse that ill research the serious sites that ive told before and defend my point of view on aspartame. if you want to, you can show me a study concluding that asp could cause or increase the cancer incidence, that would be very academic and polite, or you could just point my spelling errors and tell the things you think of about a random subject, because your opinion is the universal truth

5'10
250lbs
10%

No diet. Eat whatever I want.
Just lift heavy and eat.

250mgs Test
225mgs Tren(just added)

As I said before, I'm home now so I've done a quick research at MedScape and PubMed for some decent articles telling that aspartame is not linked to cancer... What I'm about to copy ISN'T my personal opinion, it's a scientific conclusion based on serious studies promoted by physicians.

Study #1
Aspartame: a safety evaluation based on cur... [Crit Rev Toxicol. 2007] - PubMed - NCBI

"Aspartame: a safety evaluation based on current use levels, regulations, and toxicological and epidemiological studies.

Critical review of all carcinogenicity studies conducted on aspartame found no credible evidence that aspartame is carcinogenic. The data from the extensive investigations into the possibility of neurotoxic effects of aspartame, in general, do not support the hypothesis that aspartame in the human diet will affect nervous system function, learning or behavior. Epidemiological studies on aspartame include several case-control studies and one well-conducted prospective epidemiological study with a large cohort, in which the consumption of aspartame was measured. The studies provide no evidence to support an association between aspartame and cancer in any tissue. The weight of existing evidence is that aspartame is safe at current levels of consumption as a nonnutritive sweetener."

Study #2
Aspartame Not Linked to Cancer

"Aspartame Not Linked to Cancer

...The data on total malignant tumours do not provide evidence of a carcinogenic potential of aspartame. … [T]he aggregation of all malignant tumour incidences or all malignant tumour-bearing animals for statistical purposes is not justified, given that, as explained above, the lymphomas/ leukaemias and the renal tumours should have been excluded from the analysis. (EFSA 2006)

... n view of the problems in the design of the study and some concerns about the microbiological status of the colony, it was not possible to draw conclusions about the potential carcinogenicity of aspartame from the results."

Study #3
Carcinogenicity of Aspartame in Rats Not Proven

"Carcinogenicity of Aspartame in Rats Not Proven

In summary, considering that there are no significant differences in cancer rates between high-dose groups and historical controls, plus the many deficiencies in the experimental design and data, Soffritti et al. (2007) failed to provide convincing evidence of aspartame carcinogenicity."

Well, that's enought copy/paste for me, I won't prolongate myself to prove something that is already proven.

28 years old
5'7
180 lbs
BF% ???

Meal 1
1 cup egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1 slice ezekial bread, 1 tbls natty PB
Meal 2
45g pro worth of meat, usually steak, 1 tbls natty PB
Meal 3 (Pre WO)
1 cup egg whites, 1 cup oats
Meal 4 (Post WO)
2 scoops whey, fruit
Meal 5
1 cup whole wheat pasta, 1 can tuna, 1/2 cup salsa
Meal 6
2 whole eggs, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/3 cup greek yogurt

Cycle
Clean NOW, BUT was just on 400 sust, 200 tren e per week

Attachments

• 222063_10150150683721685_4112498_n.jpg
    222063_10150150683721685_4112498_n.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 314
5'10
250lbs
10%

No diet. Eat whatever I want.
Just lift heavy and eat.

250mgs Test
225mgs Tren(just added)

ahh all you people who just wing it lol! id love to be able to do this, but im afraid i wont progress without attention to detail in diet/training:mad:

28 years old
5'7
180 lbs
BF% ???

Meal 1
1 cup egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1 slice ezekial bread, 1 tbls natty PB
Meal 2
45g pro worth of meat, usually steak, 1 tbls natty PB
Meal 3 (Pre WO)
1 cup egg whites, 1 cup oats
Meal 4 (Post WO)
2 scoops whey, fruit
Meal 5
1 cup whole wheat pasta, 1 can tuna, 1/2 cup salsa
Meal 6
2 whole eggs, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/3 cup greek yogurt

Cycle
Clean NOW, BUT was just on 400 sust, 200 tren e per week

could you explain more about your diet?

how you prepare and combine each foods?

nice

diesed

nice diet

u gonna throw a casien shake or something prebed?

could you explain more about your diet?

how you prepare and combine each foods?

Of course, no probs. The egg whites and eggs I USED to cook every time, HOWEVER, I now consume them raw, both the whites and the whole eggs. I have been doing this for the last 2 weeks now, having read some very informative articles on many benefits of raw eggs as opposed to cooked, and the nutrient degradation that occurs once overly heated (cooked) I had a fear of salmonella, as I'm sure so many others do, but after all the reading I did on the health benefits and on the fact of salmonella being EXTREMELY over embellished, I nutted up and drank me some eggs. Since I started 2 weeks ago, I have consumed 2 dozen raw eggs, and have no illness to speak of, and actually feel great. Eggs also used to make me quite gassy, but this has completely subsided since consuming them raw. The meat I just cook up in a frying pan, the pasta I just boil and open a can of tuna and mix it all with the salsa. I mix the cottage cheese with the greek yogurt. I hope this helped

diesed

nice diet

u gonna throw a casien shake or something prebed?

I would love to, but it's just a money thing right now. I'm trying to get the same effect from the cottage cheese and greek yogurt meal before bed.

Of course, no probs. The egg whites and eggs I USED to cook every time, HOWEVER, I now consume them raw, both the whites and the whole eggs. I have been doing this for the last 2 weeks now, having read some very informative articles on many benefits of raw eggs as opposed to cooked, and the nutrient degradation that occurs once overly heated (cooked) I had a fear of salmonella, as I'm sure so many others do, but after all the reading I did on the health benefits and on the fact of salmonella being EXTREMELY over embellished, I nutted up and drank me some eggs. Since I started 2 weeks ago, I have consumed 2 dozen raw eggs, and have no illness to speak of, and actually feel great. Eggs also used to make me quite gassy, but this has completely subsided since consuming them raw. The meat I just cook up in a frying pan, the pasta I just boil and open a can of tuna and mix it all with the salsa. I mix the cottage cheese with the greek yogurt. I hope this helped

Been drinking Raw eggs for years, lots of years, never any drama.
aiming always for the best quality eggs I can get. free range.

Interesting.

I've been wanting to make the jump to raw eggs but the textual just makes my stomach turn. I have only heard nutrient degradation comments when it comes to egg yolks though and only scrambled eggs....I've been eating all my eggs fried as to not cook the yolk.

Is there any truth in this or am I a sucker?

agreed big time, stats means nothing, all about the look

tired of people judging based on stats

i've got a friend who looks insane at 5'8 175lbs, would destroy everyone here

got a black friend at 6' 198 and looks like deejay from street fighter, would also destroy everyone here

numbers mean nothing!!

I got a Friend bullshit, first guys tiny and your bro is skinny.
But my dogs better than your dog....ha

Stats: 6'2" 260 a.m below 10% at 44
JUst came off hrt
800test/200 tren
Abombs workout only/ 3ius mexi
I'll slowly up all till summer than its all Primo baby
Pic showing stats dont matter!!! next to my friend.lol

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    284.6 KB · Views: 301
try that again.