over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PostCards from Alin !

sent money on the 11th for express, should be sending soon i hope, will keep everyone updated....

Later,

Todd

I had a little problem, but

Alin is taking care of it for me. He is a fair guy, but seems to be really busy right now.

Came through

Know of him for many years,but never tried him until recently.I gave him a shot and he did the right thing and fast.Will not hesitate to use him again.

Bump for Alin... he's always handled issues I have discussed with him.

Mail out of that part of the world, isn't that great...

C-ditty

i must say that i am a little agitated with his service. i sent funds on the 11, which was 9 days ago. i paid extra for the express shipping. he said he was going to send friday which was cool with me. well he didnt send friday, then he said he would send today. still havent heard anything, but why the fuck did i pay an extra 35$ for??? i have been waiting now for damn near 2 weeks... im just saying dont believe the 3 day hype that he advertises.

Later,

Todd

GOT JUICE

:eek: SORRY ! Send me your order ref. # and Ill check whatever problem could be & Ill fix it. No worry about extra money you paid if delay is on my part you get shipping money back and extras.

Email me plz
Alin

look i dont wanna come on here and bash alin, i know he is a good guy. i think he just got a little overbooked and im sure a lot of people ordered due to this thread. i just dont want people to be mislead of 3 day delivery and then not get it.

im not saying that he never has quick turnaround, i just think hes real busy right now. i just need my order....

i also emailed him again to try and resolve the problem.. i know he'll come through on his end, i just hate to have to go through this and i dont want to make you look bad by being the one bad reply to this thread...

take care,

Todd

GOT JUICE

GOT JUICE:
Your order was sent already, trackings was sent. Your order HAS 5 WORKING DAYS so is not delayed. Please read the shipping and delivey part on my list and will see that I sent postcard in about 4 WORKING days after I receive money !

PLEASE read the shipping and delivery part before bashing me on boards

Dave
ABSOLUTELY no problems with express or airmail.
GOT JUICE is nervous but he probably does not read the shipping and delivery part.

Delivery is still 3 days after I send packa. ( I send postcards in maximum 4 days after payment )\

Everything about shipping delivery TA times delays is very well explained and easy to read on my site. I send this to each customer before ordering but hes post make me think he does not read anything from TOS

I am not missleading anyone and I dont take more bite more than I can chew but this is not DOMINO PIZZA right ? No source have such a high success rate keeping customers safe.
Alin

Last edited:
Alin def gets thumbs up from me Ive been waiting on a pack sent from alin since the 23 its the longest ive ever had to wait hopefully its not siezedjust stuck in the postal system somewhere.(wishfull thinking)Ive never had a pack take more the 12 days to reach me(except once) so im starting to worry. alin has always came threw but sometimes it takes a littel longer then others.I remember one time I had shut down a box cause i thought my order was siezed from him 3 months later when the box expired i got a phone call saying I had a pack sitting there for months and to please come get it That was a happy day!:D

alin,

thank you for your response and email. like i said i am in NO WAY trying to bash you.. hell you are one of the good guys who arent scammers, who has been good for a long time.

im just saying dont expect 3 days turnaround for the time you send off money. i was expecting to recieve about a week from the time i sent funds WU. you said maximum 4 days for you to send after you receive payment, is was 9 days.

if i would of ordered regular airmail from him i wouldnt of even had an issue. i guess i was just expecting it to be a little quicker since it was express....

again, i dont want any hard feeling alin, if i came off sounding ignorant thats not what i intended.

i would still back you and say this,,,,IF YOU WANT A RELIABLE PERSON TO SEND YOU CARDS.. ALIN IS THE MAN, HE DEFINETLY WILL COME THROUGH.... i was just getting anxious, becasue i need it for something by a certain date and i thought i would have it...... partly my fault for procrastinating..

Take care,

Todd

Just recieved from alin took a while though almost a month it was postmarked the 23 to my suprise:DI thought that one was gone for sure

The man is Honest and has Integrity.

I had a problem with a previous order and he straightened everything out!

xcel

Alin KICKS ASS

I am moedank from elitefitness
freedom....13 from overgrow.com

I have never had a problem with his service. The last one was slow due to holidays and what not, but shit for the price you are paying QUIT THE BITCHIN! LOL

Thats my .02

Like to say whats up to some of the people i see over here from elitefitness, havent posted much since baabaabooies death but i still check the boards........

Bump.

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm a satisfied customer. Quick e-mail responses and delivery time was perfect.

Oh and I'm new here, Hey everyone :)

excellent service !!!

I wanna just bump ALIN again and say his service is the best out there. Ive ordered from sources all over the world, and ALIN is a cut above the rest. His packing is excellent and his communication is outstanding. Customs right now is a bitch, and ALIN seems to be ahead of the game. Sorry bros but ALIN has the BEST PRICES and in my opinion the BEST SERVICE out there. So BIG BUMP for ALIN !!!!! If you order from ANYONE else you are just throwing your money away

Customs is a bitch these days with the added security. He re-sent mine after they snagged one on me, no problem. He usually gets them through. He is a man of his word. I will do business with Alin again. Very good bro. with good gear, prices, packing and delivery. Big bump for Alin!

I'll give alin a big bump. I have ordered several times from him, and his service are excelent! I always get a bit more tabs than i ordered and i have never gotten anything but quality stuff.

Also, when my 2nd (or 3rd) order did not arrive, it was'nt even snagged by customs, it just disapperead in the post system, and i got a resend without problem!!

The 3 day service is also great, i once transfered money thursday, and i had my order next tuesday - thats unbeatable.

Definiatly one of the best guys around!

Re: excellent service !!!

5minsforfightin said:
I wanna just bump ALIN again and say his service is the best out there. Ive ordered from sources all over the world, and ALIN is a cut above the rest. His packing is excellent and his communication is outstanding. Customs right now is a bitch, and ALIN seems to be ahead of the game. Sorry bros but ALIN has the BEST PRICES and in my opinion the BEST SERVICE out there. So BIG BUMP for ALIN !!!!! If you order from ANYONE else you are just throwing your money away

I know Alin is as good as gold and all, but saying that people are throwing their money away if not using him is an enormous exaggeration.
I know it is tough to have a good source these days, and Alin does a nice job. Personally, I think his prices are OK. His service is great, again, I have others who do it just as good. Glad you liked his services, I am just saying he is not the ONLY bro out there doing a good job.

On another note, Alin has been around for years, and he knows the game well. I think he does not need anymore bumping, people KNOW he is the shit. What I am saying is this; guys like him are around but hard to find, he is not so hard to find when he is constantly being bumped....I think it is time we gave him a little privacy --- even though he is in another country. I HATE seeing good sources catching flak because C u s t o m s did a little HW on him and starts snagging all his packs ---- I have seen it before, so lets keep him under wraps for awhile.

Last edited:
Just wanted to come here and give Alin a big bump for his services. Have heard about him for several years and decided to give him a try. His services are truly professional and his 3 day delivery is definitely top notch. Looking forward to using his services again in the near future. Was a pleasure to do business with.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws