YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Potential health effects from consistent inflammation associated with injections?

Gravyv

Registered
This is something I've wondered about especially for instance when running a cycle with short esters and/or gear with a decent bite. How much of a effect does it have on the rest of your body if you're pinning ED or EOD and there's always alittle bit of inflammation from the injections.

I've noticed with my own blood work that my wbc usually tends to be just a little high. In my case, it could also be due to my chronic sinusitis. However I imagine pinning could also be adding to it especially during a blast.

I used to feel sometimes with short esters that inflame more that I would have what some call "the test flu", where my body feels warm all day like I have a fever. Not a good feeling.

pretty sure in the last 15 years i have injected myself more then i have brushed my teeth... and im fine! lol :eek::confused::lightbulb::banghead::cool:
Hahaha that has to be the best response I've read. Ever.

I don't think it is a big issue, as long as you're not using dirty gear and not using tons of products with high amounts of harsh solvents in them.

If you're really worried, get some bloodwork and focus on things like C-Reactive Protein and other markers of inflammation.

I don't think it is a big issue, as long as you're not using dirty gear and not using tons of products with high amounts of harsh solvents in them.

If you're really worried, get some bloodwork and focus on things like C-Reactive Protein and other markers of inflammation.

what are some other markers for inflammation?

Oh, you must be joking.

I brush my teeth twice per day so I think you can add me in that category as well :p I have been shooting BPC-157 twice daily, tb500 once, aas once, synthetine/syntheselen once. That is 5 injs per day and I am only on low doses now... well 50mg test p and 40mg tren a per day. Actually today I dosed lr3 as well so that is 6 injs for today :eek:

I wouldn't worry about inflammation from good injections. Obviously injs that cripple you and risk infection are only bad. But your daily shots that give you no issues I wouldn't worry at all. My inflammatory blood markers such as crp are always very low even on bigger cycles.

I do recommend a good quality (life extension) curcumin product. In addition to things like krill oil and ginger root extract.

what are some other markers for inflammation?

Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR), plasma viscosity, fibrinogen, ferritin etc. The first 2 with CRP are the main 3 from what I have read though. Maybe Stewie can chime in if he sees this.

Oh, you must be joking.

nope
lol
sad part is im not!
:eek::p:star-w:rs

if you think while it may sound a lil silly its pretty true.
brush teeth average 2-3x ed.
peptides up to 6x ed )yes gone there) 2-4 more normal
short ester test ed or eod injects are normal for me.
other... i pin all sorts of weird shit!

times when i really "feel" it end up being more then 20 im sticks a week! lol

:cool:

I figure obviously there wouldn't be a major issue or else we'll be hearing more about it. I guess it's more of a minor and we see it in the result of something like "test flu" or maybe occasional sniffles.

Either way we are causing some "trauma" every time we pierce through our muscle. Can this explain why some people have trouble coming in completely "dry" for contest if they are still pinning leading up to a contest?

Either way we are causing some "trauma" every time we pierce through our muscle. Can this explain why some people have trouble coming in completely "dry" for contest if they are still pinning leading up to a contest?

Injections have nothing to do with not getting completely dry. Drugs choice can be a factor but condition/dryness is diet and training. The reason some like to not pin in the final week or perhaps keep the pins to the trunk area is simply lumps, injections marks etc. So sure if you are super dry and start injecting oil all over the place it could negatively effect the way certain muscle look. It could blur details but the injections themselves won't stop you from getting dry in the first place.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131