over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Power pct

Dking13

Newbies
Couple questions about the power pct....
HCG @ 2500iu EOD for 16 days
Clomid 50mg 2/day for 30 days
Nolva 20mg/day for 45 days

I have read that you can take to much hcg and it will shut you down and it's better if you can get by with he least amount as possible. So I have 2 questions. 1) Wouldn't it make sense to administer 1250iu or even 625iu EOD? 2) Ill be running super T so it would be best to wait 3x the half life to start pct so T levels are about normal or immediately after last pin? Thanks for all the input fellas

Couple questions about the power pct....
HCG @ 2500iu EOD for 16 days
Clomid 50mg 2/day for 30 days
Nolva 20mg/day for 45 days

I have read that you can take to much hcg and it will shut you down and it's better if you can get by with he least amount as possible. So I have 2 questions. 1) Wouldn't it make sense to administer 1250iu or even 625iu EOD? 2) Ill be running super T so it would be best to wait 3x the half life to start pct so T levels are about normal or immediately after last pin? Thanks for all the input fellas

A little heavy on the HCG dont ya think

Or is there an xtra zero in there
How bout 250iu P/D

I use it thoughout and everyday after last pin till start of pct
so I make a 5000iu vial go 250p/d for 20 days than start pct

Its best to do more often lower dose than high doses spread out

Last edited:
A little heavy on the HCG dont ya think

Or is there an xtra zero in there
How bout 250iu P/D

I use it thoughout and everyday after last pin till start of pct
so I make a 5000iu vial go 250p/d for 20 days than start pct

Its best to do more often lower dose than high doses spread out

Yea I'm pretty sure that 2500 iu ED would keep him suppressed. At 10 to 20 bucks for 5000 iu amp that's pretty pricey too!

More money than that.

$10-$20!!!! I been looking and looking and lookin at sponsors on here and can't find pct for cheap. I get my gear from reliable well known source but I can't find hcg, nolv or clom for decent prices! Guess no help on that huh?

I haven't seen anyone charge more than 20 for a 5000iu amp of hcg. The chineese shit. I think the organon is only a 2500iu amp?

I haven't seen anyone charge more than 20 for a 5000iu amp of hcg. The chineese shit. I think the organon is only a 2500iu amp?

Where you find that at? Cheapest I found is 28.

You are referencing an old pct from Dr. Scally that was updated in Bill Llewellyn's Anabolics 2010. Scally changed it to 10 shots of 2000iu HCG back then.

Lots has changed in 3 years. 2000iu does seem like a lot of HCG considering the risk of desensitizing the testes to LH. Everyone who's done a bit of keyboard current research on HCG has read about this and yes it's a relevant concern, but so is the downregulation of leydig cells caused by doing an AAS cycle without doing HCG on cycle. Yes, your leydig that cells produce testosterone die without any LH/HCG to stimulate them. Higher doses which might raise eyebrows are far more effective at quickly upregulating your leydig cells so that your serms can be effective, and Scally addressed the issue of desensitization after doing tests and said that 10 shots of 2000iu did not cause desensitization.

Personally I prefer to just run 250iu twice a week right through my cycles. I've done it both ways and I recover faster this way. ;)

From everything I've researched it sounded like 2500iu was a lot and I didn't wanna risk desensitization. When you say you recovered faster this way are you referring to doin 250iu twice a week then nolv and clom as the faster recovery? Did you use the recommended- Clomid 50mg 2/day for 30 days
Nolva 20mg/day for 45 days? One last question.... It sounds like its best to wait 3x the half life of what your taking to get T levels close to base or should I start clom and nolv closer to my last pin? I realize I'm asking a lot of question but this is the closest I've came to getting an answer. Using hcg nolv and clom make the most sense to me even tho some ppl don't agree but either way I appreciate it.

Last edited:
I use HCG throughout my cycles so I don't have to run it during PCT because my balls have been producing testosterone still throughout my cycle. That way they respond much better when you start your clomid/nolva PCT. I also use aromasin usually.

Scally's power pct is to kick start a shutdown htpa where you have typical hypogonadism from suppressive AAS. If you've been taking HCG throughout you don't need any HCG in PCT to kickstart anything.

3x half-life is a good guesstimate if you don't know how to work out when to start PCT, but doesn't work well with very high or low dose cycles. Ideally you could run orals like var, winny or tbol to keep you anabolic and androgen levels up while your long injectable esters are clearing.

I've done cycles years ago where I used to use HCG only in PCT along with clomid/nolva similar to Scally's protocol and it works but fastest recovery is using it during your cycle. That's my experience.

I'm gonna b runnin super T for 12 weeks and have winny to finish off with. I was gonna run winny last 4 weeks of super but sounds like I should do 12 wks super then 4 weeks winny after last pin of super and start pct bout 2 weeks after I'm done with winny

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131