over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Powered by MAO, ERGO and Riptropin....

J.Lizzle

Banned
Hey Guys and girls.:)

Well im Steve,25..been training seriously about 3 1/2 years now.
Have done a few cycles although being honest diets never been strict or clean.

Qualified Level 4 Personal Trainer and currently studying Physio at uni then i hope to get into the NHS and have a successful career.

Recently had my bloods done after finishing PCT and everything is ok..HDL and LDL a little bit out but that's it.

Why am I doing a log? :lightbulb:

I need the Veterans and members on this site to guide me along the path...yes I have to put this into action and make it happen but i'm always looking to expand my knowledge and improve.

My Chosen Sponsors.:cool:

Went with MAO for my AAS as they have had great feedback and had a good sale on.
Chose ERGO for peps...can't question their price and loads of positive feedback.
Riptropin...only recently got some but went with it as TheProvider is the best in terms of delivering quality hgh.

Stats....

Weight: 106kg
Bodyfat: 15%
Height: 6ft 2
Arms: 17.5 Tensed but un pumped

Diet.

Having some help with my diet and I've made a promise to myself I'm eating clean..FULL STOP
In the past i've binged, gone through several chocolate bars,sweets and takeaways every week.

Aims...:headbang:

Grow slowly and lean out.
Bring Up Chest (looks good when lean but lacks thickness) - Had a few people watch me the other week barbell pressing and noticed I was bringing the bar far to up on my chest, elbows to flared and wrists angled back so was putting the majority of my load through my delts...have adjusted this now so hopefully a few months down the line this will reflect in a bit of chest growth!
Keep diet clean (i'll be honest about everything but im determined to stick to a clean diet)
Once I'm lean stay lean!

Diet....(This is a starting base...will up calories as needed)

8am - 60g Protein, 100g oats, banana.
10am - 220-240g Chicken Breast, 300g Potatoes, Greens.
12.30pm - 220-240g Chicken Breast, 80g Wholegrain Rice, Greens.
3pm - 220-240g Chicken Breast, 80g Wholegrain Rice, Greens.
4pm - Train ( Will be drinking 1 Scoop VPX Synthesize + 20g BCAA's)
5pm - 20g Glutamine + 10g BCAA's wait 15mins the PWO Shake (50g Dextrose, 25g Whey Isolate, 5g Creapure, 3g Leucine, 1g Vit C, electrolytes)
6.00pm - 220-240g Chicken Breast, 400g Potatoes, Greens. Apple
8.00pm - 220-240g Extra Lean Steak Mince, 300g Potatoes
10.00pm - 50g Whey Protein Blend

Works out in my solid meals around 50g Protein, 55g carbs apart from my PWO meal which has around 90g carbs.

Calories I imagine are - Protein: 350g + BCAA's* Carbs: 550g* Fats: 50g

Supplements

Multvitamin AM + PM
Vitamin E AM + PWO
1g High Strength Omega 3 + 1g Cod Liver Oil with SOLID Meals.
1g Vit C on waking, PWO and Pre Bed.
200mcg Huperzine 3 times a day
ZMA Pre Bed
Vitamin D 5000ui AM
Pro + Prebiotic + Digestive Enzymes AM + PM

AAS + Extras

If it were legal i'd be using;
100mcg Ghrp2 + Mod-grf 3/4 times a day with an extra 5iu Riptropin on Pre Workout Days.

I'd start of my cycle with;

50mg Test Prop, 100mg Mast P, 100mg NPP and 50mg Parabolan from MAO labs EOD

Training:lightbulb:

The first 4 weeks are going to be focusing on muscle mind connection especially with chest however i'll still be aiming to increase weight or reps every week.

First exercises will be 15,15,12,10,8,6,12 with the last set being TUT for 9seconds so a light weight - 4second contraction, 1second squeeze then lower for 4second. Help develop a connection and kill that muscle off.

Any further exercises will be 12,10,8,6,12.

Sounds a fair few sets but im only doing 3 Excersies for most muscle groups.

Legs HAVENT been trained in about 9months and never really trained them properly before...being totally honest. Legs have been having physio as as damaged one of my cruicate ligaments and have had problems with my kneecaps...however good to go so will start of light and make sure they get trained

Picture.

This picture was taken about 10days ago and is the only one I have on my laptop at the moment...however I promise as long as i get some input i'll put pics up every 2weeks.

The pic was while i was eating crap and already i have lost all the bloat and abs come through better in just 3days following the diet posted above.

312cvtj.jpg

If it were legal i'd be starting the AAS tomorrow and would add in the Rips as peptides would have been used since PCT.

Questions, Criticism, Comments.....GO for it..

Thanks.

:spam:

Last edited:
PICTURE JUST TAKEN - Untensed, CRAP Lighting and Unpumped

Had 14hours of tattoos in the past week. Got 3 more hours on 15th Feb to do inside of arm and finish shading on the top.

11c4o7r.jpg

Trained Back and Biceps Earlier.

Lat Pull Down - Gripping with fingers only and pulling with back not hands.
15,15,12,10,8,6 then 12 with TUT so 9second reps.

Close Grip Cable Row
12,10,8,6, then 12 with TUT

Rack Deadlifts

Seated Incline Bicep Alternate Curls
10kg x 20
15kg x 15
17.5kg x 12,10,8,6
10kg x 12 Slow reps

Preacher Curl Machine
12,10,8,6, then 12 TUT reps.

Good overall workout.

Last edited:
Looks good man, ill be following along.

Last edited:
Nice log bro and that is a beautiful looking cycle as well.

Only thing I would add is to think about adding in some slin :)

I cant wait to see things progress for you.

Very nice starting point.

Thanks mate.

No slin for ne in the foreseeable I don't think.

When gains stall will up the npp and increase food, then tren and food.

Git some dbol and winny so may use them as a kickstart!

Well it's finally Sunny here in the UK....had snow for the last few days.
Still Freezing and very windy though!

Training Shoulders + Calves a bit later

I was going to use Masteron as outlined in the 1st Post...however would proviron be as good to use as an alternative?

Hopefully I'll get a few more people stop by and comment!

So...todays been a good day overall.

Diet has been spot on...got my steak mince left and the shake then its been spot on.

Took peptides on waking at 7am, 11am then took 5iu riptropin around 2pm pre workout. Will take another peptide jab pre bed..

Earlier I hit Shoulders and Calves and workout went as follows..

Seated Behind the Neck Press -
15,15,12,9,7,5 then 12with TUT Reps.

Finding behind the neck quite hard...feel it on my shoulders more than any press, doing it slow and controlled on the negative and exploding on the positive.

Reverse Pec Dec - NEGLECTED REAR DELTs
Probs first time i've ever hit rear delts tbh...

Lateral Raises

10kg strict form x 12,
12.5kg x 10
12.5kg x 10

Following on from seeing JM do swinging laterals i grabbed the 20kg dumbells and probs moved them about quarter of the way and did this to failure x 2sets.

Standing Calf Raises

I have REALLY tight calves so i've been told earlier so i did 6 sets of 8-10reps and at the bottom of every rep hold a stretch for 5seconds.

Once completed i upped the weight further and just held in a stretch for around 20-30seconds. Hopefully overtime this will help.

Workout took around 50mins or so...

PECS

May Consider a Syntherol Run in my Pecs as time goes on and if i do i'll log it on here, although id hate to ruin the shape of my pecs.

Thanks.
Rest day tomorrow and first day back at uni!

awesome log bud,

though i have to say.. you are not 15% bodyfat lol.. more like 8-9%.. judging from those pictures.

your diet is very good i am impressed.. im quite lazy with my diet,.. i pick food that works and buy it in bulk LOL.. (instant oats, strawberries, eggs, milk)

if you have any questions about anything let me know.

Its only been good like this for 5days....

Sometimes ive just had 3-4shakes a day and loads of chocolate or crisps...but this time im determined...im at uni...in my own place, no one distracting me...so im game for it!

Main thing is bringing my chest up....front on you can tell it doesnt have any depts or thickness...side on its even more noticeable.

Thanks for stopping by though

Great log matey. I am loving the detail. Everything looks solid and well thought out. Not that it matters but matty he is in no way 8-9%.. no where near it. Lizzle you look really good... great base to transform from. Make sure you train those legs and just keep it light. Don't rush things and start going heavy if they feel ok... keep it light for now.

Diet looks good. Gear looks good. If you stick to all this you will look fantastic. Obviously modifications can be made as you go along. I would have kept the tren out of it and upped the npp over time. Then I would have taken away the npp or kept it low and added in the tren and upped that overtime. Not sure if you are staying on awhile or having cruises in between. Anyway don't want to confuse you as the gear looks great and your plans look fine so I wish you all the best.

Just a little tip as I noticed your just starting training your rear delts directly. Try some very high rep sets for them... great for rear delts. So do your warm up of 20 and say 15, 12, 10. Then finish with a set of 35 reps.

Dbol and winny are great together but I would personally use them seperately. You could kickstart with your dbol for 3-4 weeks. Then try your winny later on. Everyone is different but I have seen many injuries with people on winny so I always recommend people do higher reps when on it. Obviously guys will be pushing the weight on it and be fine. Just something I recommend. So for the 4 weeks or so I like to switch to atleast 15 reps for everything... usually 15-30 reps. That way you get to mix your training up and imo can lower the possible chances of bad injuries.

I will be following :)

Thanks mate.

NPP will be increased first up to probs a max of 100mg ed...then tren will increase if needed..

GROW CHEST GROW!!

Thanks mate.

NPP will be increased first up to probs a max of 100mg ed...then tren will increase if needed..

GROW CHEST GROW!!

Imo the best things you can do for your chest to grow is operate in the 6-20 rep range. Everyone is different but the main exercises should be...

Decline Barbell Press
Flat DB Press
Weighted Dips

Progression in strength in each movement is key. Don't let ego take over and lift using perfect form. Utliize drop sets especially in the pressing exercises. Just lots of intensity as you know. You look good so I only predict great things if you do as you outlined. Goodluck with everything :)

with only 50mg prop EOD while using Mast, you're E2 may take a dive. I'd start with the cycle you suggested and do labs a few weeks in. see where things are at and adjust T dose vs Mast dose from there.

Will chime back in on diet and some other things when I get some free time!

Just adding your diet looks effective so thats whay I never commented. But I wouldn't personally eat that way. I would have more fruit and healthy fats in there. Less potatoes... replace some with pineapple. Include coconut oil and olive oil. But diets are very individual and that looks like it will work. You can always adjust (lower carbs and increase fat) over time.

Ok mate thanks.
Gonna add in 30mg Dbol for 4weeks too till NPP and Parabolan are working fully and just to help.

Following along. Nice write up and pics.

+1 on the frontload of Dbol

Very impressive log, should help you stay motivated too login it all

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members