YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Powerful Oatmeal & Most powerful Yogurt - any good?

Vision

Registered
I've seen this "Powerful oatmeal" around at places but it cost and arm and a leg, at times prices were $2.99+, not interested as oats are cheap as fuck and I drink them in my protein powder shake anyhow..However, at Walmart I found them for $1.50, not to shabby, but only if they would keep it stocked god dammit.. Has anyone tried this stuff before I drop $20 worth on these? They even have "Powerful Yogurt" too at 21g of protein.. I'm only interested because I need more pack-snacks on the go in my pale, plus shakes become mundane and difficult to get down (same old same old, 20+ years of the same old same old, blah).. It seems like a great work snack.. Something to toss in the gullet real fast to keep hunger at bay while still hitting your target numbers!

To see if your local Walmart has them simply just Go to walmart.com.. Find search, and the option check my local store.. It will show you a list that is updated every-night, at the bottom it will say what isle its in (example Food, aisle A-18) It will say either in stock, or limited, or the option under to order ONLINE!

copy and paste and add to the search bar and put * Powerful Oatmeal * On the walmart site..

any-feed back on these please let me know before I waste $$

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Calories in Powerful Oatmeal Maple / Brown Sugar
Nutrition Facts

Powerful Oatmeal - Maple / Brown Sugar

• Servings:

Calories
Sodium 170 mg Total Fat 4 g Potassium 0 mg Saturated 1 g Total Carbs
30 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 3 g Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars 7 g Trans 0 g Protein
20 g
Cholesterol 30 mg

Vitamin A 0% Calcium 20% Vitamin C 0% Iron 0%

Why do I think you're promoting Powerful Oatmeal and/or Yoghurt?

I haven't use it but I would just buy yogurt/oatmeal and put protein powder in it

I do that now

Emeric posted about this form of milk awhile back.
I had not drank milk in about 20 years, now drink about a cup or 2 a day -
https://a2milk.com/

We get it from Costco for our son....he is the pickiest little shit ever:banghead:

He is pretty much a vegan and no meat and no cheese, no nothing almost, lol. He's 4-1/1 years old. A little angel, lol:rolleyes::)

We got these to at least add some protein while eating a pancake. I just bought him a "shake" drink I put together from TN....for a quick mix. Otherwise we mix...whole milk, powdered oats, blueberries, a banana, some veges, Peanut Butter, a little olive oil, etc.....2-3x/d.

To the original thread starter....never seen those. I usually just add protein/whey to my oats though.

I liked the yogurt but i still mix in strawberry protein powder to increase the protein even more so. Comes out to close to 50 grams protein instead of 20

I liked the yogurt but i still mix in strawberry protein powder to increase the protein even more so. Comes out to close to 50 grams protein instead of 20

I actually have some strawberry protein powder here but I think is just awful, but I think mixed with the yogurt it probably would taste pretty good.. before I attempt to toss a scoop in there does it turn into molasses and how is the viscosity of it once you mix the two portions?

Far as the oatmeal goes I was a little bit disappointed on how small they were but they're not half bad for a quick office snack I suppose, meh...

This is an absolute jackpot man good score.. this would be perfect before I go to bed.. (thumbs up)

After leg day which is brutally exhausting to me, my immediate powo meal is
a lenny and larry cookie
https://www.lennylarry.com/products/the-white-chocolate-macadamia-complete-cookie
washed down with
1/2 liquid eggwhites 1/2 A2milk in a hydroflask (keeps it ice cold)
Which allows me to stave off hunger and start growing on the 30 minute drive home, and I no longer ravage the kitchen and ignore my wife when I get home. :D

I also mix in a small amount of Hershey strawberry syrup. Turns out pretty good to me. Not thick at all. I work out st 5am so as soon as I get back home I do one of those. Then fix my normal breakfast to eat after my shower and before i head to work

I also mix in a small amount of Hershey strawberry syrup. Turns out pretty good to me. Not thick at all. I work out st 5am so as soon as I get back home I do one of those. Then fix my normal breakfast to eat after my shower and before i head to work
I can be one cleaver dude, but I never once thought about adding powder to my yogurt, brilliant!

I'm gonna do this in the AM along with Massive G's pancakes, the wife is at the store as we speak grabbing the mix.

I just need more food options, as Im running out, I can't eat the same mundane meals anymore, chicken?? fagettiboutit.. I gag anymore, egg whites (barf).. Years and years of the same old same old.. I need to find other sources of protein that I can actually eat.. MR. BMJ mentioned about his picky lil man, I'm the same, its a texture thing with me.. I eat like a horse but the same meals because its all I can handle, but its getting OLD.. I meal prep too so its the same crap daily :( :(

I had a bit of extra funds the past few months so I went on a tuna steak binge for meal preps, was a nice treat, but its costing me 14$ per pound (ouch)

I haven't use it but I would just buy yogurt/oatmeal and put protein powder in it

I do that now
They do the same thing. My wife bought one the other day and showed it to me. I saw 20g of protein, and I said "it must have protein added." Sure enough, whey protein concentrate was the 2nd ingredient.

Protein powders do such flavours but I find for yoghurt EAA's or BCAA's are much better. So I have orange, pineapple, cherry lime, lemon etc and they all make amazing yoghurts. I usually add them to a low fat greek style yoghurt.

For oats just use protein powder. I find flavours like toffee, chocolate, peanut butter and even blueberry work best. Cook the oats as normal and at the end add a little water and/or milk and then the protein powder. It mixed easily and the texture and taste are incredible. Obviously depending upon your preferred texture just use more/less liquid but the powder won't effect things too much.

I haven't tried that particular brand you posted but have tried other high protein yoghurts and they have been good. Danone do a good one and the passion fruit flavour is great. But making your own with a good quality yoghurt should taste better.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131