over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Powerlifting vs Bodybuilding Training

cdre12

Newbies
It's my first post here so hopefully I don't get too much hate haha

Just a thought on this Sunday...

For powerlifting training methods, especially ones from those that are either open about juicing or it's just obvious that they do so, why is it that people are more accepting of their methods and utilize them in comparison to bodybuilders where if a method/program is by a juiced guy they automatically disclaim it and say "it won't work for you, he juices so it would only work if you juice".

For example, I think we can all agree Dan Green juices. And yet everyone in his gym as well as his clients and followers (who most likely don't juice but who knows) all train using his method. And when there are critics, it's more about the methodology instead of whether or not he juices. But look at Ronnie or Jay. The people that bash the training talk about how they juice instead of the actual training (although only recently more people are looking at the research now in terms of optimal training for bodybuilding)

Anyways, just a thought. Chime in if you like...personally I don't juice but have no problem with people that do so. And I do follow Fortitude Training by Scott Stevenson in case anyone is wondering

Have a good Sunday everyone!

Okay..wait...what??? :confused:

I'll be honest, I'm a bit confused with what your point is supposed to be.

No idea what his point was...at all.

It's my first post here so hopefully I don't get too much hate haha

Just a thought on this Sunday...

For powerlifting training methods, especially ones from those that are either open about juicing or it's just obvious that they do so, why is it that people are more accepting of their methods and utilize them in comparison to bodybuilders where if a method/program is by a juiced guy they automatically disclaim it and say "it won't work for you, he juices so it would only work if you juice".

For example, I think we can all agree Dan Green juices. And yet everyone in his gym as well as his clients and followers (who most likely don't juice but who knows) all train using his method. And when there are critics, it's more about the methodology instead of whether or not he juices. But look at Ronnie or Jay. The people that bash the training talk about how they juice instead of the actual training (although only recently more people are looking at the research now in terms of optimal training for bodybuilding)

Anyways, just a thought. Chime in if you like...personally I don't juice but have no problem with people that do so. And I do follow Fortitude Training by Scott Stevenson in case anyone is wondering

Have a good Sunday everyone!

They do, some programs are known for requiring anabolics to be successful, but then you get natural freaks who can thrive on them too.

Steroids aren't as magical as you might think. A regular dude on steroids will still get beat by a genetic freak who came out of highschool natural with a 1400lb total.

He's basically saying that powerlifting training programs are often recommended for beginners and intermediate weight lifters while bodybuilding training styles are discouraged for these level of trainees and the reason often cited is that bodybuilders can train the way they do because they juice. He's saying that powerlifters also juice so what gives?

you guys are being way too mean to someone who has just joined the board... and wow at your English, you guys really have a hard time understanding what he is saying ??????????? He is saying..... I don't know what the fuck he is saying, but he is saying something. Don't be mean

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131