over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PP DES (1-3) IGF-1

Its too soon mike. You wouldnt feel exogenous gh in a week either. Give it a bit. Also 100 mcg each while still a good dose is on the low end.

I'd like to bump dose to what would be a GOOD dose, not excessive, not under. Any thoughts to share on that? I'd appreciate it.

I'm a week into ModGRF/Ipam with absolutely nothing to report. 100mcg x 3 per day each pep. Don't know if I'm expecting too much, but I feel nothing, not even any sides. Maybe it's just too soon?

Wow really? I am taking grf1-29 and ghrp6 3x day at 50mcg each and my hands and feet go numb, the hunger from the ghrp 6 is absolutely and utterly ridiculous. I am leaning up more than i normally would on this diet. All in all, it is a great product.

As for the igf1-des. I am taking 25mcg pre-workout, split bilaterally and the results are ridiculous. I am not sure where the all day pumps come from since the half life is rather short but the pumps i get in the gym are awesome. I might be wrong but i personally see the growth happening in the inject sites. All in all i would order more DES from them.

Hell i ordered more GRF and GHRP6 last night and i came into work this morning to a tracking number. They completely have their shit on point.

Wow really? I am taking grf1-29 and ghrp6 3x day at 50mcg each and my hands and feet go numb, the hunger from the ghrp 6 is absolutely and utterly ridiculous. I am leaning up more than i normally would on this diet. All in all, it is a great product.

As for the igf1-des. I am taking 25mcg pre-workout, split bilaterally and the results are ridiculous. I am not sure where the all day pumps come from since the half life is rather short but the pumps i get in the gym are awesome. I might be wrong but i personally see the growth happening in the inject sites. All in all i would order more DES from them.

Hell i ordered more GRF and GHRP6 last night and i came into work this morning to a tracking number. They completely have their shit on point.

fuck man... this is what i'm talking about

How stable is this stuff in regards to handeling and temperature? My pack got caught in a sorting facility for about a week, and when I did receive it was kinda beat up.

maybe thats part of the reason I'm getting nothing?

How stable is this stuff in regards to handeling and temperature? My pack got caught in a sorting facility for about a week, and when I did receive it was kinda beat up.

i have read different things but it seems stable to me. I will draw mine out in the am and pop it in my lunch bag and then take it omw to the gym which is like 9 - 10 hours later.

One thing i have done with it is dose it and then wait about 10-15 minutes and then eat. I have been eating a meal that is high in protein(lean meat) and the carbs are split 50/50 between faster digesting and slower.

The results are definitely there but i think people have some unrealistic expectations. This stuff works and you see results but as with anything in this game, they are slow and steady, its not like you are going to take 100mcg bilaterally and then wake up one day with phil heath arms=-)

It is great stuff though, just give it some time. Truth be told, i am doing DC training so i have really only been taking it mon/wed/fri. I get it in on non-workout days but it is hit or miss.

NOW the grf and ghrp6 results are immediate. I turned a friend on, he took it and called me like 5 minutes later......."I am gonna eat my dog man, it feels like my stomach is gnawing on itself. What should i eat"=-) Great stuff and the fat loss is immediately noticeable, granted so is the water retention=-)

i have read different things but it seems stable to me. I will draw mine out in the am and pop it in my lunch bag and then take it omw to the gym which is like 9 - 10 hours later.

One thing i have done with it is dose it and then wait about 10-15 minutes and then eat. I have been eating a meal that is high in protein(lean meat) and the carbs are split 50/50 between faster digesting and slower.
The results are definitely there but i think people have some unrealistic expectations. This stuff works and you see results but as with anything in this game, they are slow and steady, its not like you are going to take 100mcg bilaterally and then wake up one day with phil heath arms=-)

It is great stuff though, just give it some time. Truth be told, i am doing DC training so i have really only been taking it mon/wed/fri. I get it in on non-workout days but it is hit or miss.

NOW the grf and ghrp6 results are immediate. I turned a friend on, he took it and called me like 5 minutes later......."I am gonna eat my dog man, it feels like my stomach is gnawing on itself. What should i eat"=-) Great stuff and the fat loss is immediately noticeable, granted so is the water retention=-)

that is a key component to the effects of IGF (insulin growth) = feeding the muscles with the nutrients to grow - ie the carbs

so you eat this meal before your workout? how much time before you pin the des do you eat and how much time after meal until your workout?

i looked it up a while back and the recomendation was to recon it to no less than 100mcg/ml and keep it at -4 degrees C for no more than 7 days if i remember correctly.

i recon'd my first vial with AA and BW but i think im just gonna go with straight BW and use slightly higher dosages. im a bit worried about injecting that much AA into muscle that often.

also, i agree with everyone on the nutrient shuttling. im eating way mre carbs than i normally do but im still staying lean. normally i'd turn into a fat bitch within two weeks. that being said, im getting really great pumps from DES but not exactly crazy painful ones. im gonna try messing around with the timing and nutrients with my next vial.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131