over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PP DES (1-3) IGF-1

buck_14

Newbies
received my order from PP last week. fast shipping.

started pinning 20mcg daily. one hr pwo.

Monday - micro-dosed 2mcgs bilaterally into bis x1, tris x2, pec x2

Tuesday - micro-dosed 2mcgs bilat into quad x1, ham x2, calf x1, glute x1

Wednesday - ran 10mcg bilat into deltoids

so total 20mcgs daily.

Noticed a few things:

- Tuesday night and last night are the best sleep ive gotten in years, even after ive run ZMA quite a few times. (also on a natty test booster w/ ZMA so the dreams are.. to say the least pretty great with the increased libido) :D

- have noticed a little more fullness next day but nothing to rave about.

- haven't gotten the all day pump people are talking about but i am going to pin 30min prewo 10mcgs bilaterally into pecs today to see if i can get that.

any thoughts? dosing protocols i should still try?

Ive been doing 20mcgs alternating tris and bis about 45 min before my workout. Defiantly noticing a good pump, not all day pumps, but good pump during my workout. I eat a nature valley oat bar immediately after I inject, as I have noticed without a carb I usually feel slightly "sick".

I dont know if the small amount of carbs is helping with my pump for my workout, but I may up my dosage to try and get those all day pumps.

Ive been doing 20mcgs alternating tris and bis about 45 min before my workout. Defiantly noticing a good pump, not all day pumps, but good pump during my workout. I eat a nature valley oat bar immediately after I inject, as I have noticed without a carb I usually feel slightly "sick".

I dont know if the small amount of carbs is helping with my pump for my workout, but I may up my dosage to try and get those all day pumps.

I suggest MG Powdered muscle from True Protein. great pre-intra-post drink...
best I have used anyway...

i ran 40mcg spit into tris and pecs prewo today, and benched high reps.

notes:

- huge pump. not skin tearing, painful, hard pumps like AAS, but besides that ive never had that good of a pump naturally.

- better recovery between sets

i would have just pinned 20mcg, but i was going for a rep out PR today, but simply tied my previous PR, which was set on AAS.

I may be looking to stack this with test susp/S-drol/albuterol for a short 3 week recomp before i go on vacation to the beach. looking to throw on a quick 10lbs of lean mass and drop about 10 lbs of fat. sitting at 13% right now, want to go on the trip at 8%, but not lose too much weight. 6'3" 245.

any thoughts?

Just started shooting 40mcg pre workout. I am getting insane pump in gym, not an all day pump either. So far still on first week, no strength gain, but do feel and endurance gain on cardio. Also using PP

Hey did you guys IGF des from PP come in a loose powder form in the vial instead of a freeze dried powder like all other peptides and GH?

Im starting to think igf-1 des is a joke.I get very small pumps from it but nothing exciting.

I havent tried LR3, but I think Im going to grab some to compare and see how it goes.

you need to pin immediately pre workout due to the short half life if you wait 30 mins whats the point of doing IM injections?

you need to pin immediately pre workout due to the short half life if you wait 30 mins whats the point of doing IM injections?

well ill just say that i pinned about 1230, and between getting to the gym and warming up, i would say i had decent weight on the bar by about 115, and the pump was still the best ive had since my last cycle of AAS. id say that 30min is just fine.

remember that the half life of the compound is not necessarily directly proportional to the half life of the effects of the receptors it agonizes. for example, even if i pin in the morning before i work out, i still sleep like an absolute baby that night.

DES is so new that its really trial and error still. Im starting to see what works for me, and i respect whatever works for you.

Last edited:
well ill just say that i pinned about 1230, and between getting to the gym and warming up, i would say i had decent weight on the bar by about 115, and the pump was still the best ive had since my last cycle of AAS. id say that 30min is just fine.

remember that the half life of the compound is not necessarily directly proportional to the half life of the effects of the receptors it agonizes. for example, even if i pin in the morning before i work out, i still sleep like an absolute baby that night.

DES is so new that its really trial and error still. Im starting to see what works for me, and i respect whatever works for you.

Hey Buck, did your DES from pp come in a loose powder form in the vial or was it freeze dried like all other peptides?

it sucks to see so many conflicting reports, there has got to be some inconsistency with the product. I'm done with Chinese made peps... might as well pay a little extra coin then take a chance.

I've finished up two vials of DES ran every different way possible, and overall I just wasn't impressed. LR3 had my skin ripping apart, while DES was barely noticeable.

I also used Ipmorelin and GRF1-29 with minimal results. I tested it at high doses and found minimal effect on sleep. Used large doses pre-workout with minimal effect on pump, fullness.... all things i noticed with other sponsors

Can't really knock PP too much considering half the people are reporting great results... but I did not get the same quality products I've been using prior

I'm a week into ModGRF/Ipam with absolutely nothing to report. 100mcg x 3 per day each pep. Don't know if I'm expecting too much, but I feel nothing, not even any sides. Maybe it's just too soon?

Its too soon mike. You wouldnt feel exogenous gh in a week either. Give it a bit. Also 100 mcg each while still a good dose is on the low end.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131