over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pp ostarine log

jrod

Kilo Klub Member
Just started pp ostarine today i will be using 60mg a day 30 mourning 30 night im also on 200mg of test cyp a week hrt as well as 4iu of gh ive been on the test for 6months and the gh for 1 I will update at least once a week unless something comes up and i need to update sooner also im in a wheel chair and only train upper body and have no control of my abs but i use electrical stimulation to work them so my results may not be as good as someone that can train their whole body

Nothing really to report no bad sides as of now slight increase in energy no noticeable strength gains or mass but none to be expected in first week

Should probalbly be in the members log section but never mind. Please keep updated as im very inyterested in this compound although mine wont be pp. Hope you have good results. 60 seems very high dose-but im sure youve done your reserch and know what your doing

Last edited:
Just read your post properly, much respect for training even with the disadvantages life has delt you:cool:

Little update more energy better pumps no noticable stength increases but definatlly more energy through out workouts

My diet looks like this i have to rely alot on protien shakes to keep from shitin myself so here goes first meal 1cup oat meal 1 banana 10liver tablets 2nd meal 50g whey protien shake 3rd meal 2chicken breast and a can of greenbeans 4th meal 50g whey 5th meal small steak or porkloin with greenbeans or brocalli 6thmeal 50g cassien shake

workouts every other day 1st day shoulders bi's tri's 2nd chest and back
4warm ups per body part one set to failure
abs are trained ed with electrical stimulation so is lower back

60mg a day and no strength gains? I know many people who are running 15mg and they are gainning 'some' strength gains. Many PP isn't 100% there with there products.

Yeah i know there clen is the same way if im not getting anything in the next two weeks im going to quit taking it im getting small increases but its no more than 5lbs

I used ostarine from another source and had great results at 10- 20 mg, think your stuff bunk.

Yeah me to im stopping it today and going with what i got was bunk im going to give ostarine another try but from ostagain this time and hope for better results i think the strength and energy were the placebo effect or just normal increases from regular excersise

Yeah me to im stopping it today and going with what i got was bunk im going to give ostarine another try but from ostagain this time and hope for better results i think the strength and energy were the placebo effect or just normal increases from regular excersise

Im getting a few bottles from ostagain, Gonna do 2 months at 12.5 and asses reults-mabey bump dose-hoping ost and peps will get me through pct well.

I went through the same thing. Got my ostarine from pp. The test subject implied it tasted sweet not bitter like everyone else claimed. Threw it away and ordered from osta-gain. Subject on 30mg ed for 2 weeks and noticed intensity has increased in the gym and a slight strength increase.

Last edited:
When you say PP is that precision peptides the sponser. I was interested in their products? Thanks. MM:confused:

I wouldn't waste my money there MM... I get the impression their shit is hit and miss at best. A complete scam? I wouldn't bet against it.

Yes it was precision peptides i will no longer be using any of thier researckh chems they are hit and miss peptideds are fine though mt2 is great

I wouldn't waste my money there MM... I get the impression their shit is hit and miss at best. A complete scam? I wouldn't bet against it.

Thanks for the updates. This is one area new to me so appreciate the feed back. MM

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131