over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ppl who have used gh for atleast a year

palumbus1217

Registered
what has it done to your physique since you first started it...and how much were you taking during this time...

Mostly kept me lean so i don't have to fuck about dieting. Also given me the joints of an 18 year old so i can keep pumping the heavy weights. I've been in the 4 ou daily range on average

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I ran 3 kits of greentops about a year ago, but did them all in the course of a few months. I swear that I'm just now starting to see the real effects of it. I feel like I was able to achieve some amount of hyperplasia but it took almost a year for those cells to mature and fill in

I ran 3 kits of greentops about a year ago, but did them all in the course of a few months. I swear that I'm just now starting to see the real effects of it. I feel like I was able to achieve some amount of hyperplasia but it took almost a year for those cells to mature and fill in

Good stuff, if true hyperplasia happens or not there is much debate but gh certainly seems to raise your set point through one mechanism or another.

I ran 5iu of Rips daily from March of Last year to May of this year. I also cleaned up diet significantly, and did 2 days of cardio, 3 days of weights and two days of rest per week. Overall my physique changed significanlty. I went from 20% BF to ~10% BF while maintaining same weight. I started at 174lbs and still 174lbs.

I ran 5iu of Rips daily from March of Last year to May of this year. I also cleaned up diet significantly, and did 2 days of cardio, 3 days of weights and two days of rest per week. Overall my physique changed significanlty. I went from 20% BF to ~10% BF while maintaining same weight. I started at 174lbs and still 174lbs.

Cool, with hard lifting and a good diet gh really is a wonder drug, before gh i used to have to diet and panic as i felt small, now im just gaining all year, although like you it's mostly recomp not weight gain

Last edited:
Faster recovery, less injuries, lower body fat. It helps but is no miracle drug. I have run it for 3 years, mostly rips.

My Panda has used gear on and off for a number of years...finally decided to add in some GH... The synergistic effect is simply amazing. 185lb to 220lb in 2 years with someone who has been lifting 3x/week for 14 years. Leaner at 220lb than they were at 185

Giddy up.

2 cycles of gh over 10yrs ago of 1 year each.. helped somewhat but for the cost in my early to mid 20's, it wasn't worth it.

but more recently last year I had a certain generic of gh that totally changed my whole physique in only 3 months. dropped 4-6% bodyfat while eating a standard diet, and only training 2-3 tims per week..
amazing change, like nothing else I've done..

it works much better for you if you're older for some reason..

other issue is out of 5 different kinds I've had in the past year only 1 has actually been legit gh. possibly 2, but not sure yet..

Same here. using Rips at 5iu a day, got a lot leaner, full muscles, lost no muscle at all. May have even gained a little. My diet has not been real strict ether.;)

FANTASTIC!!

Those experiences are great.

You all seem to be ripped. What about the typical gh bloat? How do you prevent it or goes the water away after the body gets used to the gh?

Faster recovery, less injuries, lower body fat. It helps but is no miracle drug. I have run it for 3 years, mostly rips.

Maybe it's not miraculous but what you're describing isn't that far off. Like maybe, a cousin to miraculous. :)

as everyone said, it helped me staying lean, recomp,added muscle, recovery.....etc

but my favorite is that it kinda cancels out MOST of the sides of other drugs (AAS)

i can go higher with tren, test or deca because i can sleep better on tren and no blat with test or deca

Back in 2004 I ran jinotropins when prepping for a show, I started at 18 weeks out with the same bodyfat level to start as normal and at 11 weeks out was as lean I normally get by about 3 weeks out, ended up hurting my arm not work out related and didnt get to do the show that year. Since then I have got no benefit from generic blue tops at all but will be running eli's soon. With the blues I even tried 10iu per day and no side effects at all where the jino's I bloated with water at 4iu, lately I have been using 100mcg cjc w/o DAC and 100mcg ipam every 3hrs on the hr and its been better almost as good as the 4iu of jinos

GH has definitely changed my physique.. Muscles appear fuller and denser. More mature. Also stay lean all year even when not doin cardio or watching diet. Sleep like a baby too

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131