over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prami/caber with 5-htp,tryptophan and other serotonin enhancers

tr

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know it is not a good idea to use 5-htp with ssri's because of serotonin syndrom, but what about 5-htp, tryptophan with prami or caber?

I know it is not a good idea to use 5-htp with ssri's because of serotonin syndrom, but what about 5-htp, tryptophan with prami or caber?

I think in the right setting dopamine and serotonin aids can compliment each other well. There is a interrelationship between both hormones/neurotransmitter's. I use an SSRI due to problems with anxiety in the past (just a small amount). Whenever I use tren (had problems with it the past) I add in prami or caber and it alleviates any possible anxiety. I think dopamine agonists can be incredible for sensitive individuals but you have to be careful with dose and duration of usage. Although I feel one of the main factors in the success of running either/both is the increase in GABA levels. GABA is the main inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain. I am currently using 0.15mg pramipexole and 10mg citalopram per day.

Most the time you are ok with ssri type drugs, you just have to look for the symptoms. I think 5htp works well with DA type drugs. If your dopamine gets to high without serotonin you risk compulsive behavior. Even higher mania.

On prami I had strange compulsory thoughts...they mellowed with 5htp. Caber is better for that though.

Most the time you are ok with ssri type drugs, you just have to look for the symptoms. I think 5htp works well with DA type drugs. If your dopamine gets to high without serotonin you risk compulsive behavior. Even higher mania.

On prami I had strange compulsory thoughts...they mellowed with 5htp. Caber is better for that though.

Yes there are some crazy stories about guys on dopamine agonists (mainly prami) for Parkinson's etc. Stuff like getting addicted to gambling or anal sex in their 70's :eek::eek::D That's why I stated dose was very important. I never go more than 0.2mg prami ever.

Yes there are some crazy stories about guys on dopamine agonists (mainly prami) for Parkinson's etc. Stuff like getting addicted to gambling or anal sex in their 70's :eek::eek::D That's why I stated dose was very important. I never go more than 0.2mg prami ever.

Lol..Im not in my 70's, But the dr didnt increase the doses slowly....I had sex for 2 hours with the wife, she passed out...I was checking the bank account, to see if I could afford a hooker....and ive never had to pay for sex. The idea was turning me on.

Lol..Im not in my 70's, But the dr didnt increase the doses slowly....I had sex for 2 hours with the wife, she passed out...I was checking the bank account, to see if I could afford a hooker....and ive never had to pay for sex. The idea was turning me on.

Yeah the guy was in his 70's (maybe even older)and suddenly craved anal sex with his old wife. The weird thing is he had never wanted or performed anal sex before in his life :D

I see you guys taking .15mg and .2mg of Prami. I've been taking .5mg everyday (started at .1mg/daily and increase it weekly until .5mg/daily). Just wondering if you guys think it's better to keep it at the dosage you have it at or if .5mg/daily is ok?

I think in the right setting dopamine and serotonin aids can compliment each other well. There is a interrelationship between both hormones/neurotransmitter's. I use an SSRI due to problems with anxiety in the past (just a small amount). Whenever I use tren (had problems with it the past) I add in prami or caber and it alleviates any possible anxiety. I think dopamine agonists can be incredible for sensitive individuals but you have to be careful with dose and duration of usage. Although I feel one of the main factors in the success of running either/both is the increase in GABA levels. GABA is the main inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain. I am currently using 0.15mg pramipexole and 10mg citalopram per day.

i stay on lots of supps that increase serotonin rather then using ssri's i don't like them at all but combos of theanine, idebenone, rhodilia sure help me to feel a bit better.

high dose niacinamide also is great.

i like to run some for of D2 agonist a few times a year too, i would probably stay on them longer if not for other potential sides...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131