over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prami HaHaHA!!

Ehren

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Im using Prami at the moment, so was just doing more research and came across this medical study...if this happens, Im dropping the Pram. But happy thus far...:D

^ Bostwick JM, Hecksel KA, Stevens SR, Bower JH, Ahlskog JE. Frequency of new-onset pathologic compulsive gambling, desire to dress as a carrot and sing the hits of Shirley Bassey or hypersexuality after drug treatment of idiopathic Parkinson disease. Mayo Clinic Proceedings. 2009 Apr;84(4):310-6. PMID 19339647

Im using Prami at the moment, so was just doing more research and came across this medical study...if this happens, Im dropping the Pram. But happy thus far...:D

^ Bostwick JM, Hecksel KA, Stevens SR, Bower JH, Ahlskog JE. Frequency of new-onset pathologic compulsive gambling, desire to dress as a carrot and sing the hits of Shirley Bassey or hypersexuality after drug treatment of idiopathic Parkinson disease. Mayo Clinic Proceedings. 2009 Apr;84(4):310-6. PMID 19339647

That's pretty funny. Someone obviously manipulated Wikipedia and stuck in an 'egg' for laughs. Below is the link to the actual study. It appears those most effected by prami in the studya already had a primary underlying psychiatric issue.

Frequency of new-onset pathologic compulsive gambl... [Mayo Clin Proc. 2009] - PubMed result

That's pretty funny. Someone obviously manipulated Wikipedia and stuck in an 'egg' for laughs. Below is the link to the actual study. It appears those most effected by prami in the studya already had a primary underlying psychiatric issue.

Frequency of new-onset pathologic compulsive gambl... [Mayo Clin Proc. 2009] - PubMed result

For real. Using Prami can certainly erase any inhibitions you have. But that's multiplied if you're a man with dementia go begin with.

True about Wiki! Thanks for the real study.

Well, RS, I love Prami so far. I guess Im a good responder or really needed it after using DHT derivatives/Androgens for while. Ill be getting more.

Im not perfect yet, after using Androgens on and off for a while, I think my D receptors have taken a beating. But things are improving rapidly with the Prami. Sleep is so-so, (my sleep always sucks anyway) but Im gonna dose earlier and use melatonin.

BTW, Im only using .35mg so far, dosed morning, noon, evening. .15mg, .10mg and .15mg. Working my way up slowly. Every day has been better than the last, thus far. Pretty impressed.

Anyway, thanks RS.

Last edited:
True about Wiki! Thanks for the real study.

Well, RS, I love Prami so far. I guess Im a good responder or really needed it after using DHT derivatives/Androgens for while. Ill be getting more.

Im not perfect yet, after using Androgens on and off for a while, I think my D receptors have taken a beating. But things are improving rapidly with the Prami. Sleep is so-so, (my sleep always sucks anyway) but Im gonna dose earlier and use melatonin.

BTW, Im only using .35mg so far, dosed morning, noon, evening. .15mg, .10mg and .15mg. Working my way up slowly. Every day has been better than the last, thus far. Pretty impressed.

Anyway, thanks RS.

Can you share what it is doing for you?

It is pretty nasty stuff for most people. I have almost never read of anyone liking taking it.

deleted, double post

Last edited:
I hated it and I followed the dosing protocol correctly. I take it as my duty to warn away as many people as possible from this medication. Its very very strong and powerful psychotropic compound.

Also, Researchstop and macro (if you dont know that macro is connected financially to RS then you know now) have straight up lied about the fact that cabergoline is not stable in suspension. I hate when a company lies about things to boost their sale. Shame on them for trying to trick more people into buying prami.

it sounds like prami does more than JUST block prolactin? What all does this drug do?

I hated it and I followed the dosing protocol correctly. I take it as my duty to warn away as many people as possible from this medication. Its very very strong and powerful psychotropic compound.

Also, Researchstop and macro (if you dont know that macro is connected financially to RS then you know now) have straight up lied about the fact that cabergoline is not stable in suspension. I hate when a company lies about things to boost their sale. Shame on them for trying to trick more people into buying prami.

Just curious, what 'protocol' did you follow? I'm curious how low you started and the duration of the taper up and to what mg as your peak. Thanks.

I remember Macro making that claim years ago before ResearchStop existed. Also, the bottles the cabaser tabs come in have a desiccant apparatus built into the lid which convinces me moisture is very bad for cabaser. Tossing in a premade packet would have been cheaper but they went the extra mile it seems.

Finding cabaser tabs is not hard at all.

cabergoline is stable in suspension...I have had a bottle for over a year before and it worked perfectly. Others have had the same experience with the stuff in suspension. Cabergoline also does not have the tendency to make people feel horrible, psychotic, etc. Prami does.

Macro has explicitly told people not to buy cabergoline in suspension because it "wont work". Of course, he is more than ready to offer a solution to the problem (BUY PRAMI FROM RS!). Oddly enough RS does not carry cabergoline :lightbulb:

shady...I'm calling it like I see it.

Perhaps you haven't lied about this, I honestly get your and macro's posts confused...since you both work for researchstop I lump you together, so no apology needed I think.

I have no idea what you're talking about in this post. You just make stuff up as you go?

Cabergoline IS unstable in solution. It will also cause your heart valves to leak with continued use. But I don't recommend against it short term. I use it from time to time myself. I have a bottle in my medicine cabinet. But I would NOT buy solution.

The lower doses required for treatment of hyperprolactinemia have been found to be not associated with clinically significant valvular heart disease or cardiac valve regurgitation

so I am to believe that macro posts on 3-4 (or more?) message boards about researchstop's products out of the goodness of his heart???

The lower doses required for treatment of hyperprolactinemia have been found to be not associated with clinically significant valvular heart disease or cardiac valve regurgitation

thats another one of the 'facts' that RS and macro push :banghead:

Hey PsyT, I read thru your posts and I did take in to consideration what you said. I did also look into Caber and Bromo and Ill likely be trying them later. Bromo more than Caber. I really dont like the ergots due to the heart precautions, but as stated, these lower doses are not likely to be a problem.
Im just over-cautious.

Anyway, after reading around a lot, I decided Prami was a solution I would try and Ive been happy with it. I study everything I do before doing it and during, so I was informed of the risks. But so far, so good.

Well, here's what I did:
I use a slin pin for dosing (took pliers and removed the pin, widened the hole to accept the thickness of the solution). So, dosing is very accurate.

I started with .1mg (1/10ml) a day, in the morning. Then .1 in the morning, .1 at night. Then .1 morning, noon and night.

Today, Im up to .1 morning, .1 in the afternoon and .15 at night. That's only .35mg TOTAL. I plan to slowly move to .5mg and see where I sit, and find the point of diminishing returns. I think Ill get there before 1mg. Im pretty sensitive to this stuff, it seems. This took a couple weeks. I noticed effects after a couple days. Very very subtle for me.

Sides: So far, very slight nausea when upping the dose. It went away in 15 minutes. I have noticed that dosing time is huge. The morning dose makes me sleepy for about an hour afterward. The noon dose improves my mood. the evening dose, I dunno, because Im sleeping. Im likely going to drop the morning dose and do afternoon and evening.

I just wanted to post what I've done. This is just my experience and should not be used as a guide of any kind, folks. For what it's done, Ill add another post.

right on bro, not trying to bust your balls. Just dont want certain things to be unchecked...its a good reminder for people on here that posters often have ulterior motives...even if you think your posting is altruistic...its not...since you own a company and have biases because of that company...you cant get around the biases you have...

thats OK...but fortunately there are unbiased (or more unbiased at least) folks around.

fwiw, I think your company is great. I've used your services in the past and was extremely impressed with customer service and speed of delivery. So rock on RS>

it sounds like prami does more than JUST block prolactin? What all does this drug do?

Well, heres why I did the above:
I use AAS. Conservatively and carefully. But I use it. I can say that, because in my country of residence, it's no biggie. Androgens, DHT's, affect the dopaminergic system negatively. But I love Androgens and they generally love me...until lately.

Ive been burned out, emotionally flat and lacking any kind of drive at all. Even libido. Im dating beautiful women who I adore and to not want them very much lately, is just a crime against nature. Anyone who knows me, knows this is NOT me at all. So I set about investigating myself.

I came to the conslusion that it was possible that it wasnt the usual estrogen, FSH/LH, overtraining, or even depression (I love my life) or Diet. All good. So I figured I'd try one of the above and decided it would be Prami.
Im normally a really mellow, balanced, happy guy, even on AAS. So this flatness was a big sign for me that something was off.

What Ive noticed while using it:
Improved mood.
Improved libido (slight, but it's early)
Improved focus, I can multitask much more easily now. Its almost strange.
Sleep still sucks, always has...but Im hopeful.
Improved energy.

Overall, I just feel better, have more energy and better mood all day. Not so pissy as I have been lately.

I know this may not be the usual for Prami. But like many drugs, I think its a case of "if you need it, its a good idea, of not, or if there's a pre-existing issue, it can be a bad idea". Most of us experiment on ourselves; some of us find what works and some find what works for most, is bad for us. For example, I can't use Dbol...at all. Its just hell on me, but others can take 100mg a day and feel like a million bucks.

Anyway, that's my take on it so far. I wouldnt recommend it any more than Id recommend Tren. But for me, it's been a good thing.

Ill update with any changes, good or bad.

Awesome I am about to run some tren, but have some prami on the side for sides because every other run of tren I experienced prolactin sides for sure. NON-ESTROGEN RELATED GYNO, lactating, NEVER being able to cum, etc.

How would you suggest running the prami IF tren sides do pop up again?

Vanya, I can't say for ya exactly, Bro. The timing and amount is too individual. But I started low and consistent. .1mg a day, then .15, etcetera. It took me a week to get to .35mg a day. And that's actually a bit fast to go up like I have. No bad experiences along the way though.

Talk to Macro or Research to confirm this, but the anti-prolactin effect can be achieved with much less than what you'd need for the other "good" sides like libido enhancement, etc. Basically, you might not notice anything, except the lack of tren sides. I'd call that, "success".

If I were to run it with Tren, I'd start it a week or two before the Tren to see how I react and get it in my system. No way I'm waiting for sides to show up, then waiting for the Prami to kick in, JMO. I do the same with AI's. I take a LITTLE, just in case, and if things get strange, I add a little more. You KNOW when taking AAS that it creates estrogen, like Tren has it's own set of sides. When it shows up, a lot of avoidable damage has been done...and ya got yourself a set of pouty nips. Best to be safe.

One thing Ill add...Coffee and nicotine are bad news now. Im super sensitive to coffee and being in Europe, by tradition (and I love it) I use snuss (tobacco pouches). Prami is slowly killing off the need for caffeine and its up and down with tobacco. Think I may stop the snuss and just let the Prami be on it's own.

Interesting journey ;)

Keep the log coming Ehren. I'm definitely interested in how you react to it along the way and as you increase dosage. Cheers!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear